Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
I am always skeptical about buying eyeshadow palettes online because I always see reviews on every website selling makeup about people receiving broken palettes through the mail. Im always scared itll happen to me although it hasnt yet. Anyhow this palette arrived to me secured in 2 layers of bubble wrap and it was perfectly intact when I opened it. I havent tried the shadows yet but I am positive I will be pleased with them because I have hooded eyes and matte shades are perfect. I have also heard great things about Morphe so I have high expectations! Lol. Anyways thanks Overstock for the awesome deal on this palette!