BY MORPHE

• Morphe 35N - 35 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette looks like ...2 Answers
  • Looking for a really good pigmented shadow pallet that co...4 Answers
  • What's your favorite color5 Answers
Reviews (2091)
  • "A must have! Morphe is highly pigmented and blends flawlessly. The price is great and shipping is cheap. I refuse to overpay for palettes now that I found Morphe. " in 618 reviews
  • "Neutral eyeshadow is my daily basic makeup...it's not too much or too hard or to heavy but natural.." in 147 reviews
Kirsten T.
I’ve had this palette for three years now and it still works exactly the way it did when I first started using it. I know that’s way too long to be using the same makeup but I don’t wear every day so whatever. The formula is a bit chalky but very easily blendable. Each color for me has great payoff and I can create so many different looks with this even though a lot of the colors do look extremely similar. I think I bought it on sale, and I wanted the 35O but settled for this one as that was out of stock. But it’s basically become “ole reliable” for me - when in doubt get the morphe out.
Emily S.
United States
This palette is a great option if you want lots of neutral matte shade options to mix and match into different looks. I found that I haven't made many complete eyelooks using only this palette, but it comes in handy if you're trying to build your matte shadow collection to use in combination with other shadows. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the formula pales in comparison to the Jaclyn Hill Morphe palette formula, but they still work beautifully for the price.
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
Morphe eyeshadow palettes will always be my favorite. The color scheme for this palette is wonderful. It is full of cool tones and I find this to be a great palette for blue or Green eyes. Every color is a matte finish but the texture of them is almost a velvety creamy feeling. If that makes sense. These shadows are so pigmented and so easy to blend. Not to mention how affordable the palette is and how many shadows you’re gettin for that price! I highly recommend this product.
Sierra M.
in live with this pallet theres always a color thag i can use out of it! amazing pigment ilove it! it was so beautiful at first ididnt want to touch or use it but it’s perfect 💗 highly recommend there products number 1 favorite and not too pricey for what you get.
Mackenzie s.
white
This was the very first morphe palette that I bought but I am not a fan of this. The shadows just didn’t blend out for me and they were not very soft. They had a medium coverage when it comes to pigmentation but it could have been better. When I first started doing makeup, my eyelids were very sensitive and I had to really blend and blend these shadows together which did not help my sensitivity. It is good for starting but maybe not on its own. Morphe 35W - 35 Color Warm Eyeshadow Palette
Stephanie K.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Morphe never disappoints. I bought this palette a few months ago, and have really enjoyed it. It is a great value for the price. I typically use this palette for my everyday looks, since most of the tones are pretty neutral. 4 instead of 5 stars because a lot of the shades look the same once applied.
Alesha B.
Starkville,Mississippi
This is a eyeshadow palette I love use it when I do use this pallet I get so many compliments is on in less I do highly recommend this pallet it might be under $30 but I do recommend this Palette two people who are just starting out and doing make up And I purchased mine through Amazon.com for $20
Manda G.
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palette it has a wide variety of purples and pinks. The eyeshadows are pretty blend it will go on really well and they do not have too much fall out. More if it is a great brand to buy from because they're not too overpriced in their make up and brushes are great
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Love love love this product! This is one of those things that I saw on YouTube that all the beauty influencers were raving about so of course I had to buy it and try it myself and I absolutely can’t put it down. I use it constantly and I have three daughters in the house with me and we usually fight Over who gets to use it. I highly recommend this pallet it’s got every color that you would want or need and they are super pigmented, you won’t be disappointed!
Stephanie T.
Coventry, RI
While it's not a bad palette, I just dont reach for it. I feel like I just don't enjoy the shades in this palette and I've used it more times for brow powders than I have for actual eyeshadows. Great beginners palette for the price, but if you have a big collection of shadows you don't need it.
Maddie F.
Broussard , LA
How pigmented are the colors? Do they lost long? Is it worth it to purchase it?
Tatiana G.
is this very pigmented? and can you create a lot of looks with this or no?
Anaya M.
Tampa , FL
I have been looking for a good pigmented palette!! I've heard Morphe is really good, are the shadows pigmented??
Maeve B.
oakville, ON
Are the morphe brushes worth the money? I know they're cheap, but are they good enough quality to warrant a purchase?
Lina D.
Is this worth the hype? Can i use this as a light everyday look?

back