Morphe 35N - 35 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette

by Morphe

Doo we need to use a primer before applying these eyeshadows ?
[product:morphe-35n-35-color-matte-eyeshadow-palette]##?
how is pigmentation ?
Start your review of Morphe 35N - 35 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“A must have! Morphe is highly pigmented and blends flawlessly. The price is great and shipping is cheap. I refuse to overpay for palettes now that I found Morphe. ” in reviews
“Neutral eyeshadow is my daily basic makeup...it's not too much or too hard or to heavy but natural..” in reviews
One of my first eyeshadow palletes and I absolutely loved it while I was learning to do my makeup. Perfect for everyday looks or even when you want to try something new. I loved the formula since it was very buildable but I’m pretty sure they’ve changed formulas since 4 years ago so I don’t know if it would be the same. I haven’t repurchased it since I like trying new things but I think I would buy it again in the future.
Lisle, IL
So many great colors from bases to contour shades to colors that work for doing a smoky eye to liner colors. This is fairly priced. The colors are pigmented. They blend decently, not great. I wear Stila glitters over these to give myself sone extra drama. This is a kit I can travel with. There are warm times and cool tones. This is a kit I’d also use for my daughters dance competitions.
Bay City, MI
If your looking for an affordable palette with a great color range than I would definitely check out this palette. Morphe does a great job with shadows and this palette has so many great colors that are easy to wear. The formula was easy to blend for most of the colors and there were only a few colors that required a little extra blending. However for the price I think it is a great option!
london
In this eye shadow palette the bright colours really catched my eyes first then I’ve realised how much I need it and how much I can play around with the colours and create some different makeup looks. It’s very personal to choose eyeshadow palette because first thing comes in your mind is that are these colours useful for me or am I just buying it because I like it.
everett, WA
I love this color set all of winter and autumn its one of my go toos. Its so easy to blend deep pigments. And blends out amazingly. I honestly don't feel like this item need improvement. Its so cost effective and amazing. I 100% recommend this item. Great for ppk experience with make up applications and for people learning.
Florence
Purchased at: Amazon
Awesome product, very pigmented. It’s a great value for the quantity. Personally for me I never use just this pallet to complete my look; I wish there were a little less browns. The packaging is nice. I would recommend to add this to your collection and I plan on getting other Morphe pallets in the future.
New Castle, DE
This eyeshadow palette and the all of the lights palette are my favorites! They have such an amazing variety of colors and they are super pigmented and of high quality! The price points to the amount of shades is a great deal and an amazing investment if you love to experiment in color!
Kissimmee, FL
This is probably my least favorite palette from Morphe in terms of color story. The colors look better in the pan than they do on the lid. The pink color in the middle is no where near that pigmented & it just looks chalky to me. Its a good beginner palette but not the greatest.
Great pallet. I have used this for a while I should probable replace it already ! The colors are great and they blend nicely. You can created lots of everyday looks. Simply matte eyeshadow also looks great. I have done looks using just this pallet and I have got a lot of compliments.
Blue Ridge GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Nudes are my thing the fit with my skin tone and my hair color and this palate went with everything this is my go to I always leave it on my desk at all times looks like in to obsessed with makeup I'm a makeupholic and I well recommend this for people who and nude fans

349 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...