BY MORPHE #76 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Reviews (1921)
Kirsten T.
I’ve had this palette for three years now and it still works exactly the way it did when I first started using it. I know that’s way too long to be using the same makeup but I don’t wear every day so whatever. The formula is a bit chalky but very easily blendable. Each color for me has great payoff and I can create so many different looks with this even though a lot of the colors do look extremely similar. I think I bought it on sale, and I wanted the 35O but settled for this one as that was out of stock. But it’s basically become “ole reliable” for me - when in doubt get the morphe out.
Kerry D.
These morphe palettes are great, reasonably priced palettes to have. The 35N here is an all matte palette. The formula is lovely. It goes on smooth, not a whole lot of kick up, and pigmented. They blend without getting muddy which is always a huge plus. Even though some of the colors look very similar in the pictures you see, in person they are distinctly different and with 35 to choose from the possibilities are endless! The only downside is shipping from the Morphe website is expensive.
Abigail N.
Bought this about 2 years ago on a whim because I was curious about the product. One of my best makeup purchases!! This palette is definitely a bang for your buck! The colors are so pigmented and easy to apply and blend with minimal fall out. It’s such a versatile palette! I’m able to create Day, night or special occasion looks with ease and so many color schemes to choose from. I bought several more palettes because I loved this one so much
Sierra M.
in live with this pallet theres always a color thag i can use out of it! amazing pigment ilove it! it was so beautiful at first ididnt want to touch or use it but it’s perfect 💗 highly recommend there products number 1 favorite and not too pricey for what you get.
Edith M.
round lake, IL
This the only palette I own from morphe. I love it. The variety of colours is great. I got it because I like the matte colors and this was is all matte with a great range. Good formula, easy to blend, not much fallout. I notice the darker the shadows have a bit more fallout but nothing too bad. It's a great selection of colors. It was about 20 dollars.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Morphe. Their formula is very dependable. Not every color or pot works in every palette. But two or three not working is great for the price of these palettes and for the quality of the eyeshadows that do work. They are very pigmented, very blendable and true to color. I love getting them on sale from Nordstrom rack every once in a while.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
OMg if you want high end product without spending large amounts of money, this is your go to!! It feels like it would be way more expensive than it is...The colors are beautiful and very pigmented! They blend very easily, and I love the convenience of only having to use on palette when trying to get ready in the morning!
Brittany M.
Indiana, PA
I love all of my morphe palettes. They are such a great deal! I have boughten many many palettes by morphe for myself and my friends and family. With the 35 palettes there are always a ton of colors to create a lot of looks and the blend well! I especially like how this one has more lighter and neutral colors for meh sisters who are too young to wear dark makeup
My_Beauty152 T.
Love this palette!!!❤️ This is my to go palette!! Easy to work with and blendable. Also inexpensive and affordable. Last throughout the whole entire day for me. Totally recommend this palette. #giftcrush
Stephanie S.
Blends well and there are a variety of colors to pick from. In this palette form though the colors do get to be a bit chalky in pan. Such a great value overall though. It's a great starter palette for people that are wanting to be creative with their looks. Great sized pans too. I have yet to empty it.
Maddie F.
Broussard , LA
How pigmented are the colors? Do they lost long? Is it worth it to purchase it?
Tatiana G.
is this very pigmented? and can you create a lot of looks with this or no?
Anaya M.
Tampa , FL
I have been looking for a good pigmented palette!! I've heard Morphe is really good, are the shadows pigmented??
Maeve B.
Brantford, Ontario
Are the morphe brushes worth the money? I know they're cheap, but are they good enough quality to warrant a purchase?
Lina D.
Is this worth the hype? Can i use this as a light everyday look?