BY MORPHE #91 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Looking for a really good pigmented shadow pallet that co...4 Answers
  • What's your favorite color5 Answers
  • I love thé colours of the palets THE NUDES Maybelline Th...1 Answers
Reviews (2029)
  • "A must have! Morphe is highly pigmented and blends flawlessly. The price is great and shipping is cheap. I refuse to overpay for palettes now that I found Morphe. " in 618 reviews
  • "Neutral eyeshadow is my daily basic makeup...it's not too much or too hard or to heavy but natural.." in 147 reviews
Kirsten T.
I’ve had this palette for three years now and it still works exactly the way it did when I first started using it. I know that’s way too long to be using the same makeup but I don’t wear every day so whatever. The formula is a bit chalky but very easily blendable. Each color for me has great payoff and I can create so many different looks with this even though a lot of the colors do look extremely similar. I think I bought it on sale, and I wanted the 35O but settled for this one as that was out of stock. But it’s basically become “ole reliable” for me - when in doubt get the morphe out.
Ansley M.
Lititz
There has been controversy over the quality of Morphe shadows. In my personal opinion these shadows have never done me wrong and continue to allow for great makeup looks. The black os the only color I’ve struggled with, it is plenty pigmented but I find it hard to blend. This being said I have found that to be true with the Kat Von D brand black shadow as well. These shadows blend like a dream and have plenty of pigment. There is a palette for everyone and they are affordable as can be!
Eleesha T.
Orleans
This is a great pallets for beginners it has almost every color in it which makes it great because you can make so many looks with just one pallet. It has nudes, colors, Browns, blacks! And the pigment in each color is also there! They blend very well with each other and even other pallets. You can also get this pallet in colors that have shimmers (warm) I have the matte one. I’ve had this pallet for about 2 years now and I haven’t even hit pan on any of the colors yet!
Cheyenne C.
This was my first high end-ish palette before purchasing this I had never bought a palette that was over $20 and I was so in love with this specific palette. It has great pigment and blends wonderfully I have created so many looks with it! That is a huge reason that I love morphe so much because they aren’t ridiculously expensive and there is SO many options of things you can create with it because it has so many colors. I really recommend checking out morphe if you haven’t already!🖤
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
Morphe eyeshadow palettes will always be my favorite. The color scheme for this palette is wonderful. It is full of cool tones and I find this to be a great palette for blue or Green eyes. Every color is a matte finish but the texture of them is almost a velvety creamy feeling. If that makes sense. These shadows are so pigmented and so easy to blend. Not to mention how affordable the palette is and how many shadows you’re gettin for that price! I highly recommend this product.
Sierra M.
in live with this pallet theres always a color thag i can use out of it! amazing pigment ilove it! it was so beautiful at first ididnt want to touch or use it but it’s perfect 💗 highly recommend there products number 1 favorite and not too pricey for what you get.
Jordan C.
Marysville
Purchased this palette online from the Morphe website. Definitely lasts throughout the day, I would always recommend to use a primer or concealer with any eyeshadow though. I use this product as my everyday eye palette. The packaging is very sleek and easy to keep clean. I would definitely buy this palette again.
Mackenzie s.
white
This was the very first morphe palette that I bought but I am not a fan of this. The shadows just didn’t blend out for me and they were not very soft. They had a medium coverage when it comes to pigmentation but it could have been better. When I first started doing makeup, my eyelids were very sensitive and I had to really blend and blend these shadows together which did not help my sensitivity. It is good for starting but maybe not on its own. Morphe 35W - 35 Color Warm Eyeshadow Palette
Jackie M.
Flower Mound
This pallet is fantastic! Lots of beautiful shadows. You can create so many different looks and people can we talk about the price? I died and went to heaven when I saw the prices of all the makeup and brushes on the Morphe site.
5 stars check this company out! They are my new favorite!
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Love love love this product! This is one of those things that I saw on YouTube that all the beauty influencers were raving about so of course I had to buy it and try it myself and I absolutely can’t put it down. I use it constantly and I have three daughters in the house with me and we usually fight Over who gets to use it. I highly recommend this pallet it’s got every color that you would want or need and they are super pigmented, you won’t be disappointed!
Maddie F.
Broussard , LA
How pigmented are the colors? Do they lost long? Is it worth it to purchase it?
Tatiana G.
is this very pigmented? and can you create a lot of looks with this or no?
Anaya M.
Tampa , FL
I have been looking for a good pigmented palette!! I've heard Morphe is really good, are the shadows pigmented??
Maeve B.
oakville, ON
Are the morphe brushes worth the money? I know they're cheap, but are they good enough quality to warrant a purchase?
Lina D.
Is this worth the hype? Can i use this as a light everyday look?