BY MORPHE #61 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Reviews (1973)
  • "A must have! Morphe is highly pigmented and blends flawlessly. The price is great and shipping is cheap. I refuse to overpay for palettes now that I found Morphe. " in 618 reviews
  • "Neutral eyeshadow is my daily basic makeup...it's not too much or too hard or to heavy but natural.." in 147 reviews
Kirsten T.
I’ve had this palette for three years now and it still works exactly the way it did when I first started using it. I know that’s way too long to be using the same makeup but I don’t wear every day so whatever. The formula is a bit chalky but very easily blendable. Each color for me has great payoff and I can create so many different looks with this even though a lot of the colors do look extremely similar. I think I bought it on sale, and I wanted the 35O but settled for this one as that was out of stock. But it’s basically become “ole reliable” for me - when in doubt get the morphe out.
Cheyenne C.
This was my first high end-ish palette before purchasing this I had never bought a palette that was over $20 and I was so in love with this specific palette. It has great pigment and blends wonderfully I have created so many looks with it! That is a huge reason that I love morphe so much because they aren’t ridiculously expensive and there is SO many options of things you can create with it because it has so many colors. I really recommend checking out morphe if you haven’t already!🖤
Sierra M.
in live with this pallet theres always a color thag i can use out of it! amazing pigment ilove it! it was so beautiful at first ididnt want to touch or use it but it’s perfect 💗 highly recommend there products number 1 favorite and not too pricey for what you get.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Morphe. Their formula is very dependable. Not every color or pot works in every palette. But two or three not working is great for the price of these palettes and for the quality of the eyeshadows that do work. They are very pigmented, very blendable and true to color. I love getting them on sale from Nordstrom rack every once in a while.
Jordan C.
Marysville
Purchased this palette online from the Morphe website. Definitely lasts throughout the day, I would always recommend to use a primer or concealer with any eyeshadow though. I use this product as my everyday eye palette. The packaging is very sleek and easy to keep clean. I would definitely buy this palette again.
Brittany M.
Indiana, PA
I love all of my morphe palettes. They are such a great deal! I have boughten many many palettes by morphe for myself and my friends and family. With the 35 palettes there are always a ton of colors to create a lot of looks and the blend well! I especially like how this one has more lighter and neutral colors for meh sisters who are too young to wear dark makeup
Stephanie S.
Blends well and there are a variety of colors to pick from. In this palette form though the colors do get to be a bit chalky in pan. Such a great value overall though. It's a great starter palette for people that are wanting to be creative with their looks. Great sized pans too. I have yet to empty it.
Kerry D.
These morphe palettes are great, reasonably priced palettes to have. The 35N here is an all matte palette. The formula is lovely. It goes on smooth, not a whole lot of kick up, and pigmented. They blend without getting muddy which is always a huge plus. Even though some of the colors look very similar in the pictures you see, in person they are distinctly different and with 35 to choose from the possibilities are endless! The only downside is shipping from the Morphe website is expensive.
Jackie M.
Flower Mound
This pallet is fantastic! Lots of beautiful shadows. You can create so many different looks and people can we talk about the price? I died and went to heaven when I saw the prices of all the makeup and brushes on the Morphe site.
5 stars check this company out! They are my new favorite!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Love love love this product! This is one of those things that I saw on YouTube that all the beauty influencers were raving about so of course I had to buy it and try it myself and I absolutely can’t put it down. I use it constantly and I have three daughters in the house with me and we usually fight Over who gets to use it. I highly recommend this pallet it’s got every color that you would want or need and they are super pigmented, you won’t be disappointed!
Maddie F.
Broussard , LA
How pigmented are the colors? Do they lost long? Is it worth it to purchase it?
Tatiana G.
is this very pigmented? and can you create a lot of looks with this or no?
Anaya M.
Tampa , FL
I have been looking for a good pigmented palette!! I've heard Morphe is really good, are the shadows pigmented??
Maeve B.
Brantford, Ontario
Are the morphe brushes worth the money? I know they're cheap, but are they good enough quality to warrant a purchase?
Lina D.
Is this worth the hype? Can i use this as a light everyday look?