BY MORPHE BRUSHES #72 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Sarah H.
Sarah H.
San Jose, CA
Morphe has one of the greatest formulas for having their products at low prices! Most of the time their eyeshadow palettes are around $22 when they are on sale which they have all the time. The formula is buttery and you get a variety of shades and pigments depending on which palette you get. You get 35 colors for $22 so each pan is less than $1!! I definitely would recommend this to everyone who is in need of eyeshadow palettes for cheap but high quality! Morphe eyeshadows beats some of the high quality eyeshadows that I have tried, save your money and buy from morphe! You definitely won't regret it, I normally only need to swipe once with my finger in the pan and I get so much pigment that I die every time I swatch haha.
Marina N.
Marina N.
Phoenix, AZ
I have Morphe's 35N palette and let me tell you, it is by far the best eye shadow palette I've ever used, especially because its only around $20!I was hesitant to try out the palette at first because of how low the price was, usually you find pallets with less colors to work with for double Morphe's price, but I tried it anyways after watching several YouTube reviews and fell in love with it. First off, the pigmentation is great, the colors are solid, the texture is smooth and soft, not cheap at all. Second, 35 colors come in this palette and I love my neutrals so it's perfect for an everyday look or a night out when using the deeper tones. So yes, Morphe is worth the hype. I cant wait to but more of their products soon!
Paige B.
Paige B.
The Morphe palettes are an incredible value. You get 35 shadows for about $22, and each pan is about an inch wide. However, you do get what you pay for. These shadows do have parabens and fillers in them. I think they are a great option for artists who are first getting started and need palettes for their kit, or just someone who is new to makeup and doesn't want to invest in a high end product to experiment right away. They do have some fallout when using and take a bit of work to blend in comparison to higher end brands, but for the price it's a great value and I enjoy them and will continue to buy.
Tori N.
Tori N.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I'm going to be honest, I was initially blown away by my 35W palette from morphe, but that was because I was new to the makeup scene. Now after being as obsessed with makeup as I have been for the past two years, I find them mediocre at best. Yes they seem very pigmented when swatched onto the skin directly from the finger, but with a brush they don't hold up, and they are VERY chalky. Yes it is very "affordable", but I'd rather spend a little more money for a quality product. I LOVE morphe brushes, but their palettes don't wow me like it seems they do for everyone else.
Review for: Morphe Neutral Eye Shadow
I really love this eyeshadow palette. Having so many matte shadows in one convenient pallet is perfect. Having hooded eyelids matte shadows works best for opening up and accenting the eyes. I found that Morphe eyeshadows not only have extended wear time but they blend well, which are two of the things I appreciate the most with eye shadows. The array of colors in this palatte are very pigmented which means I can use less product and don't have a cakey build up on the crease of the lid. I love the darker shadow selection and found is a great alternative to eyeliner.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette changed my life. The 35N was my first real eyeshadow palette, and it is seriously amazing. I paid around $20 for it. For the number of shadows you get for the price, I wasn't expecting them to be as fantastic as they are. The pigmentation is great. You get such good color payoff even with a brush. It's like a dream. The colors also blend very well, There's such a huge range of matte neutral shades, so you can create a lot of looks. I love this palette. There is a bit of fallout, but it hasn't been a real concern for me.
Gigi
Gigi
Pearl River, NY
This palette is super affordable and for the price? Definitely worth it. I got mine for $15 because they were having a sale, and I had a code, so if you get the opportunity get it. The colors vary in pigmentation, with swatches the shimmers are so much more pigmented than the mattes, but once you start to blend them out, they aren't quite as impressive. however they are still really nice, soft, easy to blend, and huge variety of color. You can easily use it for everyday or even night makeup. It is truly a lovely palette to own.
Zandrea B.
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly this palette is incredible useable. I thought that the affordable price would reflect the performance of the shadows, but these are pretty pigmented. When swatching with a finger, you can tell it's pretty dense and powdery. It may not swatch well, but when actually applied to the eyes with a brush, the shadows blend so easily. They're definitely buildable and have great staying power. I use a primer though. There's also a great variety when it comes to the finishes of the shadows (satin, matte, glitter, shimmer).
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
I have owned this palette for a while and I can say it isn't my favorite, but it is a really good palette. The colors have great pigmentation and you get so much product for your money. This palette is my go to on days I'm in a hurry, I can't figure out what to do, or I want to go really casual. I recommend this palette for people just starting makeup, or don't go all out with eyeshadow, and people who are looking to build up their collection and build up ranges of colors.
Kang L.
Kang L.
Westminster, CA
I have the Morphe 35O palette which is their most popular one, and it is one of my most favorite eyeshadow palettes ever! The shades are just so highly pigmented and they look so gorgeous on the eyes on anybody! I love how it is a high quality product and how inexpensive it is for what you get! Their packaging can improve but what matters is the product itself. I would seriously recommend anyone to get it if they are looking for a great and affordable eyeshadow palette!
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Broussard , LA
How pigmented are the colors? Do they lost long? Is it worth it to purchase it?
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
is this very pigmented? and can you create a lot of looks with this or no?
Anaya M.
Anaya M.
Tampa , FL
I have been looking for a good pigmented palette!! I've heard Morphe is really good, are the shadows pigmented??
Maeve B.
Maeve B.
Brantford, Ontario
Are the morphe brushes worth the money? I know they're cheap, but are they good enough quality to warrant a purchase?
Lina D.
Lina D.
Is this worth the hype? Can i use this as a light everyday look?