BY MORPHE #67 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Samia J.
Crest Hill, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another go to palette of mine. First off anything morphe I’m on it! They have great eyeshadows and brushes for such an affordable price! This palette I love especially because j love to play around with makeup, and I’m both in love with cool and warm toned looks and this palette has it. Can’t get better than 35 shades for $23!!! That’s freaking amazing!! you can clearly see I’ve gotten use out of mine! Morphe 35N 35 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product! This is one of those things that I saw on YouTube that all the beauty influencers were raving about so of course I had to buy it and try it myself and I absolutely can’t put it down. I use it constantly and I have three daughters in the house with me and we usually fight Over who gets to use it. I highly recommend this pallet it’s got every color that you would want or need and they are super pigmented, you won’t be disappointed!
Juliana 👑.
San Jose , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has to be one of my favorite pallets due to it being more earthy with the shadows and also how pigmented it is. I like the purples and the browns. Almost my everyday go to pallet I use it so much that some of my colors are basically gone. Definitely recommend if you like earthy warm tones! Great for fall and winter makeup!!
Laura W.
Las Vegas, NV
The colors in this palette are so beautiful. The price on this palette of nudes and matte are so reasonable. I have brown eyes and because I like to have colorful lipstick I need my eye color to be very simple. This palette is a palette everyone needs. The pigment is amazing on my skin tone
Taryn W.
turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this was and is my first Morphe eyeshadow palette!! I love morphe , the quality and price are awesome!! Plus who doesn't love that they love and support Jacklyn hill!! I'm hoping to get her pallette and many more morphe pallettes very soon!! I use this pallette just about everyday!!!
Tara C.
Beckley
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best product I’ve ever used stays in all day beautiful colors very pigmented I love that personally . Can mix match your colors and I always have a color in the palette to match my outfits everyday ! I will be buying more of their products !Morphe 35-color Warm Eye Shadow Palette Morphe 35N 35 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always skeptical about buying eyeshadow palettes online because I always see reviews on every website selling makeup about people receiving broken palettes through the mail. Im always scared itll happen to me although it hasnt yet. Anyhow this palette arrived to me secured in 2 layers of bubble wrap and it was perfectly intact when I opened it. I havent tried the shadows yet but I am positive I will be pleased with them because I have hooded eyes and matte shades are perfect. I have also heard great things about Morphe so I have high expectations! Lol. Anyways thanks Overstock for the awesome deal on this palette!
Sara J.
Pontotoc, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love morphe pallets. They are really pigmented. And you get a lot of colors and shades for a great price I have brown eyes so these shades look great on me. I use this pallets alll the time. It's one of my favorites
Xee V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love! My go to pallet! You can do so much with these colors. I recently went on vacation and forgot my contour kit. I was able to use some of the darker colors to contour my cheeks and nose. I would definitely purchase again!
Ashley H.
Louisville
I love morphe pallets so much and not only that they are good for travel cause like there’s so many colors in one pallet and I use them everyday and I totally recommend them..
Maddie F.
Broussard , LA
How pigmented are the colors? Do they lost long? Is it worth it to purchase it?
Tatiana G.
is this very pigmented? and can you create a lot of looks with this or no?
Anaya M.
Tampa , FL
I have been looking for a good pigmented palette!! I've heard Morphe is really good, are the shadows pigmented??
Maeve B.
Brantford, Ontario
Are the morphe brushes worth the money? I know they're cheap, but are they good enough quality to warrant a purchase?
Lina D.
Is this worth the hype? Can i use this as a light everyday look?