Morphe 35m Boss Mood Palette 35 Eyeshadows Bnib 100% Auth uploaded by TammyJo J.Morphe 35m Boss Mood Palette 35 Eyeshadows Bnib 100% Auth uploaded by Klair H.Morphe 35m Boss Mood Palette 35 Eyeshadows Bnib 100% Auth uploaded by Desiree N.

BY MORPHE

Desiree N.
Albuquerque , NM
This morphe palette is amazing blends beautifully and the shades are to die for the cost is fantastic I will definitely be buying and gifting this palette to family and friendsMORPHE 35M Boss Mood Artistry Palette
TammyJo J.
New Pine Crk, OR
This palette screamed to me immediately! I absolutely had to have it, just for those greens! Now that I own it, I have used many shades, and the whole palette is to die for. As with all of my other morphe palettes, the pigment is on point and it blends wonderfully!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This Palette though...I have nothing bad to say! The colors are beautiful. Super blendable. The price point is really good when you consider the number of shades and how much is in each one! I would buy this over and over again! If you don’t have a Morphe palette give them a try, you’ll love the quality and quantity you receive! I would recommend this to everyone!