BY MORPHE

• I would love to try this product!2 Answers
  • Where do you like to buy this product?2 Answers
Merima M.
Lawrenceville, GA
I think this palette is great for the price! I think it's a little extra- it can be condensed to less than 20 shadows because a lot of them are literally the same shades of brown over and over again. Some of the shadows in here aren't that great, but most of them are super pigmented and blendable! Most are also on the powdery/chalky side, but the glittery ones tend to be creamier. The light silver color in the bottom left is AMAZING and so pigmented. I've had this palette for a while and there are some colors I haven't even tried yet simply because there's so many to choose from. The downside is that all the colors run pretty dark; I wish there were more transition shades and highlight shades.
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Man... this palette! I have been trying for so long to find that perfect palette that has the grey and/or silver colors in it and I did wit this one! The Morphe 35K palette is just gorgeous!! It has your Browns with some tans and then there’s your greys and silver and it’s so pretty. Their soft and super pigmented and the looks you can do are just amazing! It doesn’t look like much but the lighting was off! Definitely a buy again and a recommend even if it is just for the greys!
Christy T.
Rose Hill, VA
I do think it's one of their more boring palettes, but I don't love it any less. Pigmentation is wonderful. There's very little fallout for me and there are TONS of looks from this palette, or at least tons of shades to help you complete looks with multiple palettes. I've already hit pan on a few of the more chocolatey shades because I love them so much.
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one my my least used Morphe palettes. The colors are great, pigmented, blend well etc but I find myself reaching for it the least. I think if you're looking for something with lots of neutrals, grays and blacks then this is for you. It would be great to use if you have a lot of singles but need darker colors to complete a look or really just want that classic smokey look.
Dali T.
Aurora
I used this multiple times but found that it wasn't anything special.  I had the same colors in my collection with better formulas.  It does give a nice variety of cool toned browns, but other than that, I find that there are better palettes out there.
Jess R.
Troy
I love this palette!! It was the first palette I ever purchased from Morphe and it made me fall in love. There is a good variety of mattes, shimmers, and cool and warm toned shades. You can create so many looks out of this palette and it is perfect for fall.
Skyler M.
Seattle, WA
This is the first palette I ever bought. The eye shadows are so pigmented and creamy and easy to blend in my opinion, and it’s only $22! It’s a palette you can get a full look out of without having to reach for other palettes. My only issues are the packaging, it seems somewhat flimsy and I hate the fingerprints it leaves, and also the color selection I feel could be slightly more varied, some of the tones in there, in my opinion, look exactly the same. But overall, I am always reaching for this palette and I love it.
marie t.
El Sobrante, CA
This palette is very pretty! It has many neutral colors which I use often & a few colors that I don’t use as often. I was given this palette as a gift & I really like it a lot! The eyeshadows have a good amount of pigmentation (not too much or too little) so they are perfect for anyone! Highly recommend
Stephany M.
Florence, KY
These shadows are mostly smooth, but I wish they had more pigment. The price is amazing, and the color selection is really nice. It’s a super versatile palette. I won’t be repurchasing when i hit pan on most of the shades because morphe has stepped up its game since the release of this but it is good!
Veronica A.
Morphe’s shadows are nice, but they get boring. Perhaps they need a better more enticing packaging, or a revamp. I just don’t use the palettes as much as I thought. I probably wouldn’t purchase a palette again, but I would purchase more of their brushes.
Diana D.
Cairo, Cairo
What is your favorite eyeshadow pallet!! Mine is Morphe 35K 35 Color Koffee Palette
Bonnie L.
Where do you like to buy this product?
Kaiłee S.
Taber, AB
morphe palettes quality? i want a few but have heard the forumlas changed or something in some palettes Morphe 35K 35 Color Koffee Palette
Bonnie L.
Where do you like to buy this product?
Frida S.
Norwalk, CA
I would love to try this product!