BY MORPHE BRUSHES #20 in Eyeshadow Palettes

35F "Fall into Frost" palette contains 7 all-new, highly pigmented matte shades and 28 rich metallic colors.
A flawless collection of Frosty colors with a shimmering finish paired with a hint of  necessary neutrals that makes this palette a staple for all occasions. Shimmer gives you the drama that you want while still remaining fresh and youthful.

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, polyparaben, propylparaben. May Contain: Mica and Titanium dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 A1 Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 A1 Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 A1 Lake.

Net Wt.:56.2g/1.98oz

Dimensions of Palette:
Length: 9"
Width: 6"
Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 2 1/2"

• Which morphe palette is the best?11 Answers
  • If you could only have one Morphe eyeshadow palette, which would yo...4 Answers
  • This is unrelated to the product, but how long does it take to rece...1 Answers
Mia A.
Mia A.
Review for: MORPHE Palette 35F
For starters, I had an excellent ordering and shipping experience with Morphe. I'd never tried any of their products before, but after being inundated on social media I caved. The packaging is simple. The palette is simple. It says Morphe on the front with a small sticker on the back denoting the palette choice. The palette is thin, lightweight black plastic. I know it's cheap packaging, but if it's cheap I'm actually glad it's so simple-without a bunch of writing all over it. The Fall Into Frost palette is a beautiful array of almost all shimmers, and a bottom row of mattes. The mattes aren't perfect, but they're entirely workable and sufficient. The shimmers are beautiful. Very pigmented and lasted all day. Good with brush or finger. I love the warm, rosy color selection. I think it's perfect for Fall. I have high end palettes and honestly I like this one just as much-but I'm not too much of a label snob. And this palette performs better than some of the more highly regarded brands.
Cristina V.
Cristina V.
Review for: MORPHE Palette 35F
Ok. I'm gonna be 100% honest and be one of the people that isn't going to sugar coat.These palettes are average at best. This one (35F) is the best out of the 4 I bought because the color combinations are pretty and semi unique.

The packaging is cheap. You get what you pay for. There's not even a mirror. When you open the palettes they smell awful, like cold playdoh. Shadows are made in China and sold to companies who just stamp their name on the product, so Morphe isn't producing a quality or unique product. Which is fine if all you want is to build your starter kit or you're just starting to learn about makeup. These palettes are great to fill gaps in your kit. lots of shades and they are very affordable!

Let's talk formula. The shimmers are ok. Some are good. Most apply best with fingers. The mattes can range from chalky to crumbly, but they are pigmented. Blending is work. Don't buy the hype, youtubers lie. Juvias place or coloured raine are better. MUG is way better!
Gia K.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
Review for: MORPHE Palette 35F
So many pretty shades, but it was just too many repetitive, similar looking shades.

I was swatching this palette on my arm when I started feeling an itch, by the time I got to the 3rd row, bumps have appeared on my skin and I knew I had to get rid of this palette.

The worst part was that while I was swatching it I tested the shadows on my eyes, and surely my eyes itched and got bumpy.

On the upside, the mattes didn't give me any problem. In general the eyeshadows in this palette are "gorgeous, buttery & pigmented" but that's all they are.

I blame it on the poor quality and ingredients and I will never touch their shimmer eyeshadows again.
If you wanna try this product because of the brand hype, I will not stop you but I will ask you to be very careful and mindful of it, specialy of the ingredients. Morphe 35F Fall Into Frost Palette
Jordy M.
Jordy M.
Review for: MORPHE Palette 35F
This was my first Morphe purchase ever, and with the quality of these shadows, I will definitely buy another palette from them. It was not expensive at all for the amount of shadows that you're receiving and I was able to find a discount code online. Now, I am not a shimmer shadow fan! I don't know how I didn't realize that when I saw it on the website! I think I was just so overwhelmed by how gorgeous it was an that I love neutral shades that I really didn't pay attention.

If shimmery shades are your jam, then this palette is for you!!! If you are a matte type of gal like myself, you should try the 35N palette! It has great neutrals with some pops of color.

This palette is SUPER pigmented, but has HELLA fall out! A little definitely goes a long way. I would recommend doing your eyes first, and then the rest of your face. Trust me.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Deming, NM
Review for: MORPHE Palette 35F
Of all my Morphe palettes this is my baby!!!! I'm neutrals girl, and this one Ohhhhh, THIS palette brings me to life! The consistent is beautiful! The color range phenomenal! The bottom row of matte transitions perfect! Ladies even if you fear shimmer, don't believe you can pull it off YOU NEED THIS palette! It gives you a glamorous feel, you can easily go lightly, tap into the eyelids and go to work! OR you can moisten your flat shader brush and create a molten metal smoky eye that strangers will stop you and ask, "what eyeshadow is that!!" Pair it with a nude lip, a bold cranberry, black the possibilities are endless. The lighter, champagne shades are perfect to highlight your cheekbones, nose, and cupid bow.
Rachel X.
Rachel X.
Review for: MORPHE Palette 35F
Holy sh*t, this palette is absolutely amazing! The colors are extremely pigmented and both swatch and go on the lid beautifully. They're also very easy to blend and last all day (I use the UD primer potion). It's also a very good buy, especially when you wait for them to go on sail and they become under 20$. The only cons about this palette is that is smells very strongly of talc when you open it (some powders have a very strong "makeup" smell). It also has a lot of shimmers and isn't very versatile in my opinion if you aren't a big shimmer shadow person. However, the shimmers look great on everybody and overall it's an amazing palette!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
Review for: MORPHE Palette 35F
I have always loved morphe's eyeshadow palettes but OMG! They really did great on this 35F palette! It is so absolutely beautiful, the pigmentation is amazing, and they are sooo buttery! I own a ton of eyeshadow palettes from tons of high end brands and this one is one of my faves, the color choices are perfect and they all have a bit of shimmer (which I love!) the white is very pigmented and pretty, and I usually have a hard time finding palettes with good white shades but all 35 colors in this palette are gorgeous! It arrived quickly and packaged safely, and for the price you will not find better quality and color selection.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Get yours now !!!!

So I watched a few you tube videos trying to get an idea of this pallett for my fair skin and how much of this pallett I would use regularly.

Well I live for this pallett now. The colors are buttery,richly pigmented and great balance of mattes and frost for smokey eyes,berry smokey eyes. Awesome transition shades as well as bright illuminated highlighters for under your brow and a flick in your corners.

I honestly can use this pallett year around. If you want the biggest bang for your $ this is your new go to. I honestly can't wait to do my eyeshadow everyday now.
Carli C.
Carli C.
Waterbury
Review for: MORPHE Palette 35F
OH GOODNESS!!! If i could rate this a 100000 i would ! I love love LOVEEE this palette!!! Wonderful shades and shimmers that go well with every single shade here. There are a few you can use as a highlight and lord they work nicer than my anostasia beverly hills glow kit. Like how is that even possible. This is such reasonable price to. Only 23$ you can not beat that ladies this is a MUST HAVE. Even if you're not to much into make up. This will help you really get that great eye look with out even trying 😍
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cypress, CA
Review for: MORPHE Palette 35F
I saw this palette at the Morphe store in Burbank and had to bring it home with me! First, it's only like $23. And the shadows are such high quality, pigmented, creamy, and easily blendable. The colors are also very universal, the whole bottom row is matte while the rest are shimmer. There are transition colors, highlight, and crease colors. Everything you would need! I chose this one because fall is coming up and the colors are prefect for the fall season! I will be purchasing more palettes in the future!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Byram, MS
I'm looking for new fall colors and wondering how this would fit into my budget? Is it reasonably priced? Does it last throughout the day?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
The people who have this palette is it as stunning as it looks? :) I love morphe palettes!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Columbus, GA
I have really been wanting to buy this palette but I'm unsure of it since I've never had a Morphe palette before? Would anyone recommend this?
Anna C.
Anna C.
Tucson, AZ
How well does it apply?
Bernadette M.
Bernadette M.
Would anyone say this is suitable for blue eyes?