BY MORPHE #4 in Eyeshadow Palettes

35F "Fall into Frost" palette contains 7 all-new, highly pigmented matte shades and 28 rich metallic colors.
A flawless collection of Frosty colors with a shimmering finish paired with a hint of  necessary neutrals that makes this palette a staple for all occasions. Shimmer gives you the drama that you want while still remaining fresh and youthful.

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, polyparaben, propylparaben. May Contain: Mica and Titanium dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 A1 Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 A1 Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 A1 Lake.

Net Wt.:56.2g/1.98oz

• If you could only have one Morphe eyeshadow palette, which would ...5 Answers
  • This is unrelated to the product, but how long does it take to re...1 Answers
Nikki D.
St Clr Shores, MI
Where do I begin?! Morphe never disappoints when it comes to the whole 'bang for your buck' motto. For $23 you get 35 AMAZING fall appropriate, neutral colors. You have the entire bottom row (7) matte colors that make excellent transition shades that can be built up as well. The rest are all a soft, somewhat creamy shadow that POP when it hits your eyes. When I do my lids, I like to use my finger to pack it on. It does work still with a flat brush, but I just prefer my finger. These shimmer shades are easily blendable and you can do so many different combinations. You will NOT be bored with this palette.

My one and only 'ehhhh' about Morphe is that their shadows have an odd scent to them. It's borderline chemical smelling but not overwhelming. I've never had any issues with breakouts or itching. Just wish they'd create a formula that doesn't smell weird.

Forever a customer. Go Morphe!
Katie R.
Sanford, FL
This was my first Morphe purchase and the reason it won't be my last for many reasons. First of all, price point...you receive 35 shades for $23 on the Morphe site (use a beauty insider code and get 10% off) so affordability for a true quality product gets an A++. Second, the texture of these shadows is fantastic, buttery smooth and great blendability. The pigmentation is great as well, although I do find myself having to build up the color or adding  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ for more vibrancy but that also has to do with the shade colors being a bit more muted. You receive 28 shimmer/metallics and 7 transition shades so be wary about purchasing this if you aren't a shimmer girl, you won't find much to play with. I know most people recommend this palette for fall, but I use it year round!

I definitely 10/10 recommend this product but if you find these shades don't suit you, Morphe has a bunch of other options with beautiful shade ranges that will suit any personal style!
Nikita H.
Mesa, AZ
This was my first ever Morphe purchase and it led me to many others. I am down to the bottom of the pan on most colors and will be purchasing a new one shortly. As always, Mophe shadows are incredibly long lasting. I have done the horrible and slept in these eyeshadows before, woke up for my 4am shifts, touched up my face, and rolled out to work. (Not recommended and so horrible for your skin! lol) The colors are beyond incredible! Golds and red undertones are my favorite! I have green eyes and they truly bring that out! Beautiful matte transition colors and shimmer colors. The palette works for any look, any time. Morphe truly has the best prices around for palettes. You get 35 shades for less than $30! Several of my favorite make up beauties have insider codes as well! (mannymua is my go to) I would recommend this over any other palette with this color spectrum.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I love this palette so much! Of all the Morphe palettes, I only own this one and the 35O and I love both of them. I said this on my 35O review and I will say it again because I do think it's important: everyone is different and has different skin types, eyelids/lid space, etc. and so I understand these won't be everyone's favorite but for the price I think it's amazing quality! I don't think it's necessarily fair to rate this palette down because the colors are similar only because as customers, we should have looked at the palette and saw that the colors were similar before purchasing. That being said, these palettes are themed to a certain shade range so I find similar shades to be expected.

Personally, I love all of the shades in the palette and while some are similar, I get great use out of all of them. There are times when I want a deep but not incredibly smoky look and I have plenty of options to choose from. Sometimes I want more of a darker gold and sometimes a more yellowy gold. While I agree some shades are similar I still see a different in them and they make all the difference in your makeup look.

The pigmentation on these shadows are incredible! I have applied them with a brush and with my finger and have never had to foil them. I'm sure they are even more stunning if you do add setting spray but I haven't found the need too. The matte shades also blend beautifully in the crease. If you have been on the fence about trying a Morphe palette, I highly recommend this one or the 35O!
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
The colors in this palette just scream fall to me which is why I picked it up when I saw that Ulta started carrying Morphe in stores. The metallics feel really nice, creamy and they're pigmented so I really like using that formula. The metallics do have fallout to them which isn't really anything new if you're familiar with other Morphe shadows. You can work around the fallout by spraying your brush, doing eyes first, packing on a powder under the eyes to help you brush the fallout away, etc.
The matte colors in this palette really didn't do anything for me a some of them just seemed patchy and weren't worth using. I understand that they added these to make it easier to create a look with just this one palette but i think the formula with this one just wasn't there for some reason, I've used Morphe's other matte shades without any issues and some of these just didn't seem to be as good. I would recommend this palette to people who do want some nice metallic shades and already have mattes that they can use alongside this, but for people who want to use just one palette then this might not be the best pick.
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
I've always wanted things for Morphe, and I finally had the chance to buy a morphe palette. The minute I saw the Morphe 35F palette, I knew I had to have it. The colors were absolutely gorgeous. And you just can NOT beat the price for the quality and quantity of colors you get. The color's pigment is out of this world. Perfect for beginners. Easy to blend. I've found it to be fairly waterproof. Cruelty free. The colors are extremely buttery and easy to apply. A little goes a long way. Best purchase I've ever spent on an eyeshadow palette, and imagine it will last me for a long time. IN LOVE AND WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND!
Ashley R.
There are things I like and dislike about this palette. I felt like a 3-star rating was a good compromise.

Likes:  The shimmery shades are very pigmented, buttery, and intense. They're so incredibly creamy and soft to the touch. The mattes are very easy to blend out and soft-looking on the eyes. I have no problem with blendability with either formulation.

Dislikes: This is filled with 35 shades of 3 or 4 of the same tones! The shades all look the same.... You have about 10 bronzey tones that are similar, 5 matte transition shades that look similar, and the rest are all berry, purple, and red tones that give the exact same effect on the eyes! There is no versatility with this palette. It's very monochromatic; you can pretty much get a handful of looks that will all resemble one another in some way. This is definitely a different formulation from previous palettes I've tried, such as the 35O.  These are more powdery, flakey, and put off more fall-out.

I'm a huge fan of these berry, red tones, but this is too much, even for me. I won't complain about the price because I still feel like $23 for 35 shades is reasonable. But Morphe needs to step up their game.
Ana A.
Council Bluffs, IA
I really loved this palette because apart from the other palettes I think this one has much more cowrite of colors. I bought mine at Ulta which was where I found it the most cheap and received a coupon which made it even less expensive. I've tried a couple of times and I really love it's long lasting and the way it really blends with the other colors. I love it, I totally recommend.
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
Ever since I got my first Morphe palette I’ve wanted this one and I LOVE it. I’m a shimmer girl when it comes to eyeshadows as well as warmer neutrals and this palette has it all. Blends beautifully, super pigmented, and you don’t have to build it up. Such a great, HUGE palette for such a good price. The only thing that could step it up is if they added a mirror into their large palettes such as this one.
Jackie F.
This is an amazing palette for the price. You get so many pans of eyeshadow, and every single one is easy to blend and full of color. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is due to the color selection. Several of the pans are so close in color that when you apply them, you can't tell the difference. That being said, the quality is there, and the amount of product can't be beat!
Nikki M.
Byram, MS
I'm looking for new fall colors and wondering how this would fit into my budget? Is it reasonably priced? Does it last throughout the day?
Alecia K.
The people who have this palette is it as stunning as it looks? :) I love morphe palettes!
Kristen L.
El Paso, TX
I have really been wanting to buy this palette but I'm unsure of it since I've never had a Morphe palette before? Would anyone recommend this?
Anna C.
Tucson, AZ
How well does it apply?
Bernadette M.
Would anyone say this is suitable for blue eyes?