BY MORPHE #7 in Eyeshadow Palettes

35F Fall into Frost Eyeshadow Palette - For the babe that loves to shimmer, this amped-up Morphe 35F Fall into Frost Eyeshadow Palette is for you. Rich metallic finishes in a spectrum of 28 super-creamy, blendable colors leave your shimmering lids satisfied. Pair with an entire row of 7 highly pigmented mattes and you'll transition your way to endless eye-catching looks, just like that.Shades Include:Row 1: Visible, Champagne, Sahara, Starlight, Chiffon, Honeycomb, Sun-KissedRow 2: Sepia, Vienna, Cabana, Onyx, Vintage, Gem, 24K GoldRow 3: Reduce, Magician, Sworn, Hidden Treasure, Phantom, Cabernet, AerialRow 4: Intuition, Cairo, Sight, Belladonna, Memento, Graphite, TravelRow 5: Bliss, Illusion, Sand, Terrene, Hazel, Fortune, ObsidianBenefits:Beyond-creamy colorHighly pigmentedSuper blendableView Morphe Store Locations. - 35F Fall into Frost Eyeshadow Palette see more...

• Which morphe palette is the best?14 Answers
  • If you could only have one Morphe eyeshadow palette, which would ...5 Answers
  • This is unrelated to the product, but how long does it take to re...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Devon H.
Austin, TX
I held back on buying this for a long time because of the Youtube drama (stupid I know). A girl I know had a couple Morphe palettes and totally loved them, so I gave it a go and ordered the 35F from the Ulta website. The colors are BEAUTIFUL! The matte shades at the bottom are nice. Some of the shimmer/metallic shades have some glitter fallout, so I'd suggest doing your eye makeup before your face if you're using this palette. That being said, the shimmer/metallic shades are STUNNING. I really appreciate the variety of colors and depths of the shimmer shades. The highlight shades are actually light enough to show up on my fair skin! There are golds, coppers, greens, berries, bronzes -- very appropriate for fall! I generally use this for more dramatic, "going out" looks because many of the shades are bolder for me, but I can still get a natural everyday look out of this palette. I took one star off because this palette lacks that essential light beige/banana for me to set my eye primer and use as a matte highlight, and because of the previously mentioned fallout. Other than that, I've been pleasantly surprised by this palette! If you like these colors, I'd go for it. If you buy it off the Ulta website, be sure to use the $3.50 off coupon that's usually available!
Katie R.
Sanford, FL
This was my first Morphe purchase and the reason it won't be my last for many reasons. First of all, price point...you receive 35 shades for $23 on the Morphe site (use a beauty insider code and get 10% off) so affordability for a true quality product gets an A++. Second, the texture of these shadows is fantastic, buttery smooth and great blendability. The pigmentation is great as well, although I do find myself having to build up the color or adding  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ for more vibrancy but that also has to do with the shade colors being a bit more muted. You receive 28 shimmer/metallics and 7 transition shades so be wary about purchasing this if you aren't a shimmer girl, you won't find much to play with. I know most people recommend this palette for fall, but I use it year round!

I definitely 10/10 recommend this product but if you find these shades don't suit you, Morphe has a bunch of other options with beautiful shade ranges that will suit any personal style!
Nikita H.
Mesa, AZ
This was my first ever Morphe purchase and it led me to many others. I am down to the bottom of the pan on most colors and will be purchasing a new one shortly. As always, Mophe shadows are incredibly long lasting. I have done the horrible and slept in these eyeshadows before, woke up for my 4am shifts, touched up my face, and rolled out to work. (Not recommended and so horrible for your skin! lol) The colors are beyond incredible! Golds and red undertones are my favorite! I have green eyes and they truly bring that out! Beautiful matte transition colors and shimmer colors. The palette works for any look, any time. Morphe truly has the best prices around for palettes. You get 35 shades for less than $30! Several of my favorite make up beauties have insider codes as well! (mannymua is my go to) I would recommend this over any other palette with this color spectrum.
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
My favorite palette ever. This is an AMAZING value for the price. The shades are buttery, highly pigmented and oh so beautiful!! I successfully convinced a friend to purchase this same palette the other day all because she had seen me applying shadows from this wonderful palette and needed to get in on this herself. The shades are so varied - going from plums, mauves, peaches and pinks to deep metallic taupe, different shimmering golds and a variety of iridescent white-gold shades that double as intense highlighters! If this palette doesn’t exactly inspire you with its breadth of colors, I am deeply sorry, but please, please, please - look up Morphe for their concealers, liquid lipsticks, multitude of great brushes and tons of other, rainbow-shaded palettes. I’m sure you’ll fall in love with something on their website and it is SO worth it.
Nikki D.
St Clr Shores, MI
Where do I begin?! Morphe never disappoints when it comes to the whole 'bang for your buck' motto. For $23 you get 35 AMAZING fall appropriate, neutral colors. You have the entire bottom row (7) matte colors that make excellent transition shades that can be built up as well. The rest are all a soft, somewhat creamy shadow that POP when it hits your eyes. When I do my lids, I like to use my finger to pack it on. It does work still with a flat brush, but I just prefer my finger. These shimmer shades are easily blendable and you can do so many different combinations. You will NOT be bored with this palette.

My one and only 'ehhhh' about Morphe is that their shadows have an odd scent to them. It's borderline chemical smelling but not overwhelming. I've never had any issues with breakouts or itching. Just wish they'd create a formula that doesn't smell weird.

Forever a customer. Go Morphe!
Mya H.
Honestly an amazing palette! Worth the buy, not over rated whatsoever. No fallout, slight creasing throughout the day if using glitters and no primer. All the colors are extremely pigmented! Only tiny complaint are the darker shades. It’s hard to tell which is which. One was possibly black and another was possibly purple, then i used another and it was a dark brown! Other than that it is amazing a little goes a long way and blending is a breeze!
Hayley O.
Huntsville , TX
Morphe is a well known brand that you can find in Sephora, Ulta and you constantly see beauty gurus using the makeup brand. I love this product specifically because the colors in this pallet are so pigmented and beautiful! It’s not a gritty formula at all, they feel soft on the skin and super easy to blend. It costs around $23 for this pallet and for all the stunning colors it’s worth it. The bottom row are all mattes, but the top rows are shimmers. It’s a 2-1 kind of pallet. Highly recommend to everyone.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I love this palette so much! Of all the Morphe palettes, I only own this one and the 35O and I love both of them. I said this on my 35O review and I will say it again because I do think it's important: everyone is different and has different skin types, eyelids/lid space, etc. and so I understand these won't be everyone's favorite but for the price I think it's amazing quality! I don't think it's necessarily fair to rate this palette down because the colors are similar only because as customers, we should have looked at the palette and saw that the colors were similar before purchasing. That being said, these palettes are themed to a certain shade range so I find similar shades to be expected.

Personally, I love all of the shades in the palette and while some are similar, I get great use out of all of them. There are times when I want a deep but not incredibly smoky look and I have plenty of options to choose from. Sometimes I want more of a darker gold and sometimes a more yellowy gold. While I agree some shades are similar I still see a different in them and they make all the difference in your makeup look.

The pigmentation on these shadows are incredible! I have applied them with a brush and with my finger and have never had to foil them. I'm sure they are even more stunning if you do add setting spray but I haven't found the need too. The matte shades also blend beautifully in the crease. If you have been on the fence about trying a Morphe palette, I highly recommend this one or the 35O!
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
I've always wanted things for Morphe, and I finally had the chance to buy a morphe palette. The minute I saw the Morphe 35F palette, I knew I had to have it. The colors were absolutely gorgeous. And you just can NOT beat the price for the quality and quantity of colors you get. The color's pigment is out of this world. Perfect for beginners. Easy to blend. I've found it to be fairly waterproof. Cruelty free. The colors are extremely buttery and easy to apply. A little goes a long way. Best purchase I've ever spent on an eyeshadow palette, and imagine it will last me for a long time. IN LOVE AND WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND!
Emily S.
All of my friends has Morphe pallets because for some reason I just never purchased one until one day I was in Ulta playing with eyeshadow and I touched this one to see how pigmented to colors were and oh my god. The most pigmented beautiful colored pallets I have ever touched. For $23 + tax this was the best product I have when it comes to getting more for your money. This is my favorite pallets I own and you can get just about any look for neutral to dramatic in it. I used it when going out because of the bold shimmers and awesome colors for Smokey eyes. Morphe I will be buying more pallets from you!!!
Nikki M.
Byram, MS
I'm looking for new fall colors and wondering how this would fit into my budget? Is it reasonably priced? Does it last throughout the day?
Alecia K.
The people who have this palette is it as stunning as it looks? :) I love morphe palettes!
Kristen O.
El Paso, TX
I have really been wanting to buy this palette but I'm unsure of it since I've never had a Morphe palette before? Would anyone recommend this?
Anna C.
Tucson, AZ
How well does it apply?
Bernadette M.
Would anyone say this is suitable for blue eyes?