BY MORPHE

35F Fall into Frost Eyeshadow Palette - For the babe that loves to shimmer, this amped-up Morphe 35F Fall into Frost Eyeshadow Palette is for you. Rich metallic finishes in a spectrum of 28 super-creamy, blendable colors leave your shimmering lids satisfied. Pair with an entire row of 7 highly pigmented mattes and you'll transition your way to endless eye-catching looks, just like that.Shades Include:Row 1: Visible, Champagne, Sahara, Starlight, Chiffon, Honeycomb, Sun-KissedRow 2: Sepia, Vienna, Cabana, Onyx, Vintage, Gem, 24K GoldRow 3: Reduce, Magician, Sworn, Hidden Treasure, Phantom, Cabernet, AerialRow 4: Intuition, Cairo, Sight, Belladonna, Memento, Graphite, TravelRow 5: Bliss, Illusion, Sand, Terrene, Hazel, Fortune, ObsidianBenefits:Beyond-creamy colorHighly pigmentedSuper blendableView Morphe Store Locations. - 35F Fall into Frost Eyeshadow Palette see more...

• Ughh I want this ❤️❤️2 Answers
  • Morphe 35F - Fall Into Frost Eyeshadow Palette love this ...3 Answers
Morphe 35F - Fall Into Frost Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I saw this palette at the Morphe store in Burbank and had to bring it home with me! First, it's only like $23. And the shadows are such high quality, pigmented, creamy, and easily blendable. The colors are also very universal, the whole bottom row is matte while the rest are shimmer. There are transition colors, highlight, and crease colors. Everything you would need! I chose this one because fall is coming up and the colors are prefect for the fall season! I will be purchasing more palettes in the future! " in 1471 reviews
Keasha Nicole D.
Studio city, CA
| Morphe - Palette |
Never take me to Morphe again, for my own good. I’m kidding! Kind of. Not really. This place is deadly to my wallet. The first time I set foot in this store, I wanted EVERYTHING! Their palettes were beautiful and the swatches even more irresistible! How could you say no to their pretty price tag too?! I was in love but I knew I had to keep it to a limit so I chose with my usual natural tones. I also had to get the glittery palette as well. Neutral tones are my weakness, anything earthy is my sh!t. The consistency of their shadows aren’t chalky or cakey, I don’t think they have much fall-out when used, and a little goes a long way. And can we talk about their wall-to-wall of brushes?! Can anyone leave this store happy? I wanted everything, no joke. I have yet to go back but I’m holding back. What’s your thoughts on Morphe and have you had the chance to check the store out? .
#kandidly #morphe #beauty #beautyblogger #beautytips #makeup #makeupjunkie #makeuphaul #eyeshadowpalette #neutralmakeup #earthytones #eyeshadow #fallcolors #beautyproduct #beautyblog #makeupoftheday #morphepalette Morphe 35F - Fall Into Frost Eyeshadow Palette
𝓕𝓪ith
Purchased at: ULTA
I was VERY nervous about buying this product at first. I'm a beginner at this whole makeup world. And so I didn't wanna spend $50-80 on a pallet as a new bee so I looked for affordable options. I can across to MORPHE and I fell in love. I couldn't believe the price and how many good reviews this product had. So I drove 1hr away from where I live to find this product at an Ulta store and it was the last pallet so I took it. If it where for me this product should have a higher price to its product because the quality is AMAZING. Yet I'm so glad they are affordable.
Katie R.
St Petersburg, FL
This was my first Morphe purchase and the reason it won't be my last for many reasons. First of all, price point...you receive 35 shades for $23 on the Morphe site (use a beauty insider code and get 10% off) so affordability for a true quality product gets an A++. Second, the texture of these shadows is fantastic, buttery smooth and great blendability. The pigmentation is great as well, although I do find myself having to build up the color or adding  M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+ for more vibrancy but that also has to do with the shade colors being a bit more muted. You receive 28 shimmer/metallics and 7 transition shades so be wary about purchasing this if you aren't a shimmer girl, you won't find much to play with. I know most people recommend this palette for fall, but I use it year round!

I definitely 10/10 recommend this product but if you find these shades don't suit you, Morphe has a bunch of other options with beautiful shade ranges that will suit any personal style!
Joanna K.
Lima
Amazing! There is a wide range of shades. What I really liked was the fact that I could see myself using all of the shades in this palette on myself as well as clients! I think for the price point it’s an incredible value. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a starter palette, a beginner palette, or just a great everyday addition for any makeup lover or artist.
Annette M.
Hillsdale, NJ
I wanted this palette so bad when it was first released and it sold out so many times. I eventually got this palette as a gift and I’m in love with it. I love the color variety and how pigmented the colors are. I’m someone who loves fall and the colors associated with fall and this definitely covers all those colors! I highly recommend morphe to everyone!
Abby W.
One of my all time favorite palettes! The reasoning for the 4/5 is the lack of matte colors. I just wish there were a few more that weren’t brown. There are several looks you can use the palette for and it’s very versatile. The pigment is STUNNING in the shades (with exception of one or two). Pricing is fair for the amount of product you are receiving
Katherine M.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I almost didn’t buy this palette. In the photo, it looks like a lots of neutrals I already had. Then I saw it on sale, and for a price too good to pass up. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. My first morphe palette, I didn’t realize it was so big. The colors are much more “wow” in person. There are so really pretty shimmers that I can’t wait to play with. This is a solid everyday, all kind of looks palette. It’s only problem is it has some fallout, but I usually bake my under eyes while doing my eyeshadow anyway, so the baking powder catches it. Definitely go in with a light touch, especially on the darker shades.
Ventura G.
Killeen, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually bought this by mistake but loved it anyways. It has so many shimmer And the whole bottom row are matte transition colors. This is great for when you’re learning how to do your shadows because it’s very buildable and blends awesome. It does have fall out so I would recommend to do your eyes first and then your face make up.
Chelsie V.
Brownfield, TX
This palette is nice the pigment it there & it performs just like any other morphe palette would the reason I’m giving this 4 stars is because there is a lot of shimmers in this shadow palette. It would be nice to see a half & half kinda thing but about 75% of this palette is shimmers & I found myself only using about 5 of them
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
My favorite palette ever. This is an AMAZING value for the price. The shades are buttery, highly pigmented and oh so beautiful!! I successfully convinced a friend to purchase this same palette the other day all because she had seen me applying shadows from this wonderful palette and needed to get in on this herself. The shades are so varied - going from plums, mauves, peaches and pinks to deep metallic taupe, different shimmering golds and a variety of iridescent white-gold shades that double as intense highlighters! If this palette doesn’t exactly inspire you with its breadth of colors, I am deeply sorry, but please, please, please - look up Morphe for their concealers, liquid lipsticks, multitude of great brushes and tons of other, rainbow-shaded palettes. I’m sure you’ll fall in love with something on their website and it is SO worth it.
Nikki M.
Byram, MS
I'm looking for new fall colors and wondering how this would fit into my budget? Is it reasonably priced? Does it last throughout the day?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
The people who have this palette is it as stunning as it looks? :) I love morphe palettes!
Kristen O.
Maxton, NC
I have really been wanting to buy this palette but I'm unsure of it since I've never had a Morphe palette before? Would anyone recommend this?
Anna C.
Tucson, AZ
How well does it apply?
Bernadette M.
London
Would anyone say this is suitable for blue eyes?