BY MORPHE #5 in Eyeshadow Palettes

35F Fall into Frost Eyeshadow Palette - For the babe that loves to shimmer, this amped-up Morphe 35F Fall into Frost Eyeshadow Palette is for you. Rich metallic finishes in a spectrum of 28 super-creamy, blendable colors leave your shimmering lids satisfied. Pair with an entire row of 7 highly pigmented mattes and you'll transition your way to endless eye-catching looks, just like that.Shades Include:Row 1: Visible, Champagne, Sahara, Starlight, Chiffon, Honeycomb, Sun-KissedRow 2: Sepia, Vienna, Cabana, Onyx, Vintage, Gem, 24K GoldRow 3: Reduce, Magician, Sworn, Hidden Treasure, Phantom, Cabernet, AerialRow 4: Intuition, Cairo, Sight, Belladonna, Memento, Graphite, TravelRow 5: Bliss, Illusion, Sand, Terrene, Hazel, Fortune, ObsidianBenefits:Beyond-creamy colorHighly pigmentedSuper blendableView Morphe Store Locations. - 35F Fall into Frost Eyeshadow Palette see more...

• Morphe 35F - Fall Into Frost Eyeshadow Palette4 Answers
  • Which morphe palette is the best?15 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I saw this palette at the Morphe store in Burbank and had to bring it home with me! First, it's only like $23. And the shadows are such high quality, pigmented, creamy, and easily blendable. The colors are also very universal, the whole bottom row is matte while the rest are shimmer. There are transition colors, highlight, and crease colors. Everything you would need! I chose this one because fall is coming up and the colors are prefect for the fall season! I will be purchasing more palettes in the future! " in 1471 reviews
Katie R.
Sanford, FL
This was my first Morphe purchase and the reason it won't be my last for many reasons. First of all, price point...you receive 35 shades for $23 on the Morphe site (use a beauty insider code and get 10% off) so affordability for a true quality product gets an A++. Second, the texture of these shadows is fantastic, buttery smooth and great blendability. The pigmentation is great as well, although I do find myself having to build up the color or adding  M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+ for more vibrancy but that also has to do with the shade colors being a bit more muted. You receive 28 shimmer/metallics and 7 transition shades so be wary about purchasing this if you aren't a shimmer girl, you won't find much to play with. I know most people recommend this palette for fall, but I use it year round!

I definitely 10/10 recommend this product but if you find these shades don't suit you, Morphe has a bunch of other options with beautiful shade ranges that will suit any personal style!
Nikita H.
Mesa, AZ
This was my first ever Morphe purchase and it led me to many others. I am down to the bottom of the pan on most colors and will be purchasing a new one shortly. As always, Mophe shadows are incredibly long lasting. I have done the horrible and slept in these eyeshadows before, woke up for my 4am shifts, touched up my face, and rolled out to work. (Not recommended and so horrible for your skin! lol) The colors are beyond incredible! Golds and red undertones are my favorite! I have green eyes and they truly bring that out! Beautiful matte transition colors and shimmer colors. The palette works for any look, any time. Morphe truly has the best prices around for palettes. You get 35 shades for less than $30! Several of my favorite make up beauties have insider codes as well! (mannymua is my go to) I would recommend this over any other palette with this color spectrum.
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
My favorite palette ever. This is an AMAZING value for the price. The shades are buttery, highly pigmented and oh so beautiful!! I successfully convinced a friend to purchase this same palette the other day all because she had seen me applying shadows from this wonderful palette and needed to get in on this herself. The shades are so varied - going from plums, mauves, peaches and pinks to deep metallic taupe, different shimmering golds and a variety of iridescent white-gold shades that double as intense highlighters! If this palette doesn’t exactly inspire you with its breadth of colors, I am deeply sorry, but please, please, please - look up Morphe for their concealers, liquid lipsticks, multitude of great brushes and tons of other, rainbow-shaded palettes. I’m sure you’ll fall in love with something on their website and it is SO worth it.
Devon H.
Austin, TX
A girl I know had a couple Morphe palettes and totally loved them, so I gave it a go and ordered the 35F from the Ulta website. The matte shades at the bottom are good. Some of the shimmer/metallic shades have some glitter fallout, so I'd suggest doing your eye makeup before your face if you're using this palette. I really appreciate the variety of colors and depths of the shimmer shades. The highlight shades are actually light enough to show up on my fair skin! There are golds, coppers, greens, berries, bronzes -- very appropriate for fall. That being said, it's not the best or worst formula I've ever tried. It applies and looks good, but it doesn't WOW me the same way that my other eyeshadows do.

EDIT: I have now thrown this palette away. Here's why. The colors were pretty, but I found there to be a lot of overlap between the shades in the 35F I used most often and basically every other palette I own. I still think this is a solid palette, but if you own a lot of eyeshadow palettes, you might find this to be more of the same. If you don't have a lot of eyeshadows, then I think you'll get good use out of it.
Nikki D.
St Clr Shores, MI
Where do I begin?! Morphe never disappoints when it comes to the whole 'bang for your buck' motto. For $23 you get 35 AMAZING fall appropriate, neutral colors. You have the entire bottom row (7) matte colors that make excellent transition shades that can be built up as well. The rest are all a soft, somewhat creamy shadow that POP when it hits your eyes. When I do my lids, I like to use my finger to pack it on. It does work still with a flat brush, but I just prefer my finger. These shimmer shades are easily blendable and you can do so many different combinations. You will NOT be bored with this palette.

My one and only 'ehhhh' about Morphe is that their shadows have an odd scent to them. It's borderline chemical smelling but not overwhelming. I've never had any issues with breakouts or itching. Just wish they'd create a formula that doesn't smell weird.

Forever a customer. Go Morphe!
Sara P.
Naples
I have watched a few tutorials with this palette. I wasn't too familiar with the brand, so I was hesitant to purchase. But since it was extremely affordable, I thought - WHY NOT.

I absolutely love this palette. You can't find a palette with this many colors for such a small price. The qualitiy of this product is amazing as well. The colors are pigmented and you can build them up. So with that being said, you can achieve a lot of different looks.

The palette comes in a great case and it's super slim, not chuncky or bulky like alot of other palettes. So it's easy to pack as well.  Morphe 35F - Fall Into Frost Eyeshadow Palette
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I love this palette so much! Of all the Morphe palettes, I only own this one and the 35O and I love both of them. I said this on my 35O review and I will say it again because I do think it's important: everyone is different and has different skin types, eyelids/lid space, etc. and so I understand these won't be everyone's favorite but for the price I think it's amazing quality! I don't think it's necessarily fair to rate this palette down because the colors are similar only because as customers, we should have looked at the palette and saw that the colors were similar before purchasing. That being said, these palettes are themed to a certain shade range so I find similar shades to be expected.

Personally, I love all of the shades in the palette and while some are similar, I get great use out of all of them. There are times when I want a deep but not incredibly smoky look and I have plenty of options to choose from. Sometimes I want more of a darker gold and sometimes a more yellowy gold. While I agree some shades are similar I still see a different in them and they make all the difference in your makeup look.

The pigmentation on these shadows are incredible! I have applied them with a brush and with my finger and have never had to foil them. I'm sure they are even more stunning if you do add setting spray but I haven't found the need too. The matte shades also blend beautifully in the crease. If you have been on the fence about trying a Morphe palette, I highly recommend this one or the 35O!
victoria R.
My boyfriend brought me this palette and looking at the pictures online i did not like it at all. I didn’t want to tell him so i just kept quiet. The pictures does no justice for how beautiful this palette is. After i received it and started swatching the colors i was blown away. They all are so beautiful. I love how blend able the colors are. You can make so many looks with this palette. I also had used a brown shadow for my eyebrows once when i forgot my brow products at home. As for packaging it’s just your regular black compact case nothing to special. But for 23 dollars you get 35 beautiful shades. You can not beat that.
Amanda J.
This was my first Morphe palette! I love the shades included... so many beautiful shimmers and gorgeous mattes! These shadows have wonderful pigmentation and are very long lasting! My eyeshadow still looks perfect at the end of a long day! The formula is brilliant and I have no fallout with these shadows! The shades blend so nicely! You can create so many great looks with this palette! The shimmers look so beautiful and the mattes glide over the eyelid like a dream! There are several good transition shades offered in this palette! Overall I’m incredibly satisfied with this palette! You cannot beat the price! I highly recommend it!
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
I've always wanted things for Morphe, and I finally had the chance to buy a morphe palette. The minute I saw the Morphe 35F palette, I knew I had to have it. The colors were absolutely gorgeous. And you just can NOT beat the price for the quality and quantity of colors you get. The color's pigment is out of this world. Perfect for beginners. Easy to blend. I've found it to be fairly waterproof. Cruelty free. The colors are extremely buttery and easy to apply. A little goes a long way. Best purchase I've ever spent on an eyeshadow palette, and imagine it will last me for a long time. IN LOVE AND WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND!
Nikki M.
Byram, MS
I'm looking for new fall colors and wondering how this would fit into my budget? Is it reasonably priced? Does it last throughout the day?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
The people who have this palette is it as stunning as it looks? :) I love morphe palettes!
Kristen O.
El Paso, TX
I have really been wanting to buy this palette but I'm unsure of it since I've never had a Morphe palette before? Would anyone recommend this?
Anna C.
Tucson, AZ
How well does it apply?
Bernadette M.
London
Would anyone say this is suitable for blue eyes?