BY MORPHE

Morphe 35E It's Bling Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is a pretty palette. Great range of colors and they are pigmented as well. This is a great palette is you are just starting your collection." in 143 reviews
Amanda J.
I love this Morphe palette! The shades are very pigmented and high quality! There is an awesome mix of matte and shimmers! The bright shades give you an awesome pop of color! There is absolutely no fallout! These shadows blend wonderfully! I highly recommend this palette!
Colette F.
A great palette if you want a variety of shimmery bright coloured eyeshadows. Not the best pigmentation but can be built up to be quite pretty. Also a good variety of colours, just wish there wasn’t so many dark shimmery shades, would rather have some mattes but still good for the price.
Rachel L.
A fun, vibrant palette that has great pigmentation. Not something i use often, but I grabbed it on sale and it’s totally worth it to have these bright colors in your collection! You’ll never know when you’ll need them. Great for a makeup artist to have in their kit for client requests. Would recommend.
Emily W.
De Pere, WI
LOVE this palette ! it’s definitely my go to. very inexpensive and lots of pigment! So worth buying! I bought it online! My eye color is blue and these shades look great! i would but over and over! so nice!
Shay Z.
Riverside
I bought this palette mainly for the last four in the green section. But I knew id use the whole palette so I treated myself and it was worth every penny. Ita hard for me to branch out to other palettes because I really love Morphes quality and how many shadows you get. My plan is to have every palette. So many palettes, so little money.
Victoria M.
I love this. I received this as an early Christmas gift and at first glance to be honest I wasn’t sure about it. After playing with it I absolutely love it!! The shades are so beautiful and pigmented. I definitely recommend people try this one. It doesn’t get talked about much. It’s such a good good palette!!
Kiley N.
Green Bay, WI
This pallet is amazing! It comes with so
Many different variety of colors and they are all very pigmented and long lasting! A lot of shades for the price! Would recommend buying this!
Perla C.
Panorama City
This pallet is so cute and the colors are so nice but some of the brighter colors aren’t as pigmented as you would want them to be. The only truly pigmented ones are the darker ones
Courtney W.
Oelwein, IA
I never feel any disappointment when I buy a Morphe palette. The shadows are so creamy and pigmented and they don't have much fallout. I find that I get the best payoff when I apply with my finger then blend out with a brush. They are my favorite! This shadows in this one are so fun! Lots of possible combinations!
Kendra L.
Bradford, OH
I want this #giftcrush so bad for Christmas. This eyeshadow pallet is so pigmented the color shows up and stays great! For a high end makeup brand it is pretty affordable. It is from ULTA so any of my friends out there who love me I would love this. [product:morphe-it's-bling-eye-shadow-palette]
Amber B.
Union City, OH
Are they expensive?
Madeleine A.
I wonder what it's like pigmentation ? the quality of the shadows ? I'm interested in! I need this palette
Monique S.
Bakersfield, CA
Wanting a new eyeshawdow pallete. Is the pigmentation good on these?
Kristine G.
I really need a pallete like this for new looks I want to try and for performances. How are the quality of the shadows?
Brittany H.
Southfield, MI
How well does these shadows blend?