Morphe 35D Desert Bouquet Artistry Palette - 145oz - Ulta Beauty

Morphe 35D Desert Bouquet Artistry Palette - 1.45oz - Ulta Beauty

MAKE SOME BLOOM Did someone say #PlantParenting? Retreat to a garden getaway with this?grammable Morphe artistry palette full of versatile earth tones, vibrant desert flower brights, and green succulent hues. With creamy matte and sparkling shimmer finishes, this desert palette helps your trendsetting looks blossom, in just a swipe. SHADE NAMES Row 1: Light Linen, Sand Dunes, Adobe, Yucca Yum, Sun Hat, Prickly Pear, Cacti Love You Row 2: Villa Vibes, High Noon, Under The Palms, Aloe Goodbye, Phoenix Flora, Hot Nights, Water Me Row 3: Big Saguaro, All Sun, Plant Mom, Terrarium, Sundress Season, Agave My Heart, Rock On Row 4 Sweet Sage, Yes I Canyon, Take A Hike, Mud Mask, Desert Garden, Mojave Heat, Hottest Ever Row 5: Succ On That, Temp Check, Joshua Tree, Plant Zaddy, Cactus Fruit, Rich Clay, Midnight Bloom

Start your review of Morphe 35D Desert Bouquet Artistry Palette - 1.45oz - Ulta Beauty!
How would you rate this product?
Shakeina W.
Morphe 35D Desert Bouquet Artistry Palette - 1.45oz - Ulta Beauty uploaded by Shakeina W.
OMG the rose made me do it. These colors are beautiful and super vibrant. Morphe babe, super excited about this one. "Cactus Fruit" I can't wait to see you on my lid, just an amazing color ♥ .
Mariela  E.
Morphe 35D Desert Bouquet Artistry Palette - 1.45oz - Ulta Beauty uploaded by Mariela  E.
I fell in love with these colors specially the sage greens and oranges. They are soft to apply and very pigmented. I got this one on sale but it’s very much worth the price. Definitely a palette to recommend.
Stacey M.
Canastota, NY
Morphe 35D Desert Bouquet Artistry Palette - 1.45oz - Ulta Beauty uploaded by Stacey M.
I'm glad Influenster finally added Morphe's Desert 🏜️ Bouquet Palette to their list. I go to this palette so much because I absolutely love all the shades & how pigmented they are. They're smooth with very little fallout & they are very reasonably priced. There are so many combinations to choose from & I have such a fun time coming up with new looks. I'd definitely recommend this palette!
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
Morphe 35D Desert Bouquet Artistry Palette - 1.45oz - Ulta Beauty uploaded by Kara B.
I absolutely love morphe products ❤️ they are more pigmented and easier to blend then several of the more costly pallets I have. I use Morphe pallets and brushes more often then any other brand. They are such great products, I purchase A LOT of extras for gifts for my girls, friends and employees ❤️Morphe 35D Desert Bouquet Artistry Palette - 1.45oz - Ulta Beauty
Christa J.
Morphe 35D Desert Bouquet Artistry Palette - 1.45oz - Ulta Beauty uploaded by Christa J.
It blends easily. The shades are very pretty. Not much fall out. I love all my Morphe palettes and I have a lot. The shimmers are very glittery. Which I like. I love green, yellow and orange shades so this is a pretty good palette if you like those.
Jessica  H.
Titusville, FL
1,188 reviews
Morphe 35D Desert Bouquet Artistry Palette - 1.45oz - Ulta Beauty uploaded by Jessica  H.
I absolutely love the shades in this pallet. It has a nice ratio of sparkle and regular colors. This is one of my favorite’s from Morphe because it has neutral and what I call in-between shades.
Brianna M.
Morphe 35D Desert Bouquet Artistry Palette - 1.45oz - Ulta Beauty uploaded by Brianna M.
Wow this palette has a variety of colors for every makeup look you can think of! These shades come out great and are long lasting. Morphe 35D Desert Bouquet Artistry Palette - 1.45oz - Ulta Beauty
Ewa B.
1,095 reviews
Morphe 35D Desert Bouquet Artistry Palette - 1.45oz - Ulta Beauty uploaded by Ewa B.
Morphe 35D Desert Bouquet Artistry Palette - 1.45oz - Ulta Beauty This eyeshadow is super pretty. I got it during sale so it was something stout $10 which is a steal. I love the color choice - it’s great for fall looks. But you can easily create any type of makeup with it. Mattes are really nice. Shimmers are mostly ok but some of them are a little bit lackluster, unfortunately.
Maria  D.
Whiting, IN
Morphe 35D Desert Bouquet Artistry Palette - 1.45oz - Ulta Beauty uploaded by Maria  D.
this palette is absolutely beautiful it has excellent pigmentation I really liked it, I recommend it
Michelle M.
Loganville, GA
Morphe 35D Desert Bouquet Artistry Palette - 1.45oz - Ulta Beauty uploaded by Michelle M.
I own many many Morphe pallets but this one something is off. I had to apply the pink matte many times before I could get any color payoff and the metallics have alot of fall out and also don't have much pigmentation. I was disappointed by this one. On a better note the color story is great you have a great range of color and the by the way I still love Morphe Morphe 35D Desert Bouquet Artistry Palette - 1.45oz - Ulta Beauty