Morphe 35C Multi-Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette

Designed to provide incredible flexibility, sonic excellence and intuitive control for performance applications, the DriveRack 4800 is the new flagship of the hugely successful DriveRack family. From the powerful 96 kHz DSP engine and standard analog and digital I/O, to the QVGA display and multiple control surfaces, the 4800 provides all the processing, flexibility and control necessary for both installation and live use. The menu-based set-up procedure includes selectable DSP inserts on all inputs and outputs including classic dbx compression, limiting and advanced feedback suppression (AFS) among others. The DriveRack 4800 is the next generation of the famous DriveRack family, and like its predecessor it is engineered to provide Everything you need between the mixer and the power amps. In keeping with this philosophy the 4800 includes four inputs and eight outputs with both analog and digital connectivity. The 96 kHz processing engine is capable of offering insert processing functions to customize the processing path for your application, in addition to the standard system processing functions all with extremely low latency and extended frequency response. From Signal Routing, EQ, and Bandpass Filters, to classic dbx Dynamics and Feedback Suppression all the processing is available and with the sonic excellence that you would expect from the world's leading system processing manufacturer. With all this processing power available, control is of paramount importance. The DriveRack provides a full color display to speed manual operation; this combined with intuitive front panel controls, an easy to use GUI and optional wall panel controllers means that whether your application is tour sound or installation, the DriveRack 4800 has what it takes.

Jessica J.
New Orleans, LA
This product is everything!! I absolutely loveee this palette! I have multiple morphe palettes because for one they are an amazing price and second they are the blending godssss!!! Go check out my youtube to see me apply it! @ Jessica Jamaria. Its a really good palette you guys!!
Daysy O.
Vista, CA
I love the 35C palette! I love to use this palette when I want to create a sunset eye look or create a unique Halloween look. This palette is amazing for doing sugar skull face makeup with all the beautiful bright colors it offers and they blend effortlessly as well. Definitely would recommend to anyone who loves pops of bright colors.Morphe 35C Multi-Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
This is one of my favorite palettes. There are so many colors, you have everything in matte shadows you could need. You have a whole rainbow of colors, plus plenty of neutrals. Plus it’s super affordable. Highly recommend!
Stephanie I.
Henderson, NV
I love morphe their prices are great and the quality of their items are great so far my eye color is brown and I feel those palette enhances my eyes when I use this palette I’d recommend this item
Macey M.
Brookhaven, PA
 I am a makeup artist that explores a ton of products. I absolutely love Morphe everything. Their brushes , blush, palettes, lip, and other stuff are awesome. The palettes are very pigmented and long lasting. There are a ton of options with the palettes.
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
I absolutely swear by this palette for bolder looks. The color payoff is fantastic, although with a few of the shades I had to scrape off the top layer to really get to the good stuff. Its versatile and I love the peachy shades in it, great for summer.
Madelynn B.
Great product. Looks great on my face. Lasts long time but can smudge a bit when wearing for a long time. Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion
Lisa N.
Love this palette - stays on all day and lots of choices to go from day to glam.  Would recommend it to everyone.
Rosie M.
Southport, Merseyside
I use on pretty much ALL coloured looks I do, especially if I’m going for a pop of green or blue. It’s my go to palette for a festival. They blend so well into each other and the colour pay off is second to none considering the price point. It’s a must have if you’re looking for a coloured palette
Taryn R.
Literally a dream for someone who looooves colourful shadows like me !!!! So creamy and blend-able. Some more pigmented than others but what do you expect with such a low price affordable brand !! Some of the pinks stain your eyelids but it’s no bother looooove this pallet one of my faves !!!!