BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

35 shades to change your world

These eye shadows are highly pigmented and the color pay off is well worth this investment. This 35 color glam palette consists of wild and bright colors perfect for someone who LOVES color! A variety of shades in yellows, orange, pink, purple, blue, green, red and black. A mixture of both shimmer and matte colors.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

SHADE NAMES

Row 1: Chalk, Pillow, Heart, Wild Berry, Moss Boss, Ink, Deep Dive

Row 2: Pale, Bubble Gum, Lollipop, Pixie, Apple Cider, Lavender, Sky

Row 3: Fairy, Smoothie, Pom Pom, Fuchsia, Ziggy, Purplish, Azure

Row 4: Lemonade, Brilliant, Chicory, Bikini, Earthy, Grape Pop, Denim

Row 5: Sunshine, Watermelon, Puffs, Beets Me, Forest, Frosty, Pebble

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

• Morphe 35B Color Burst Eyeshadow Palette VS Morphe x Jaclyn Hil...5 Answers
  • Pinky makeup look, let me know how I am doing? Be sure to follow...7 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation on this? Are they matte or shimmer?4 Answers
Morphe 35B Color Burst Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This was the first eyeshadow palette I have ever purchased and I am so glad I did. I first saw it on a makeup tutorial and wanted it instantly. I finally got it from the morphe website (which I did have to pay a lot for shipping and customs because UK delivery) and I'm so glad I got it. The shadows are pigmented and they are bright (especially if used with a light eye primer). One of my go to palettes for colourful looks. These shadows are easy to blend and apply. Some of the shades are more build-able but all of the shades are stunning." in 636 reviews
Yuli V.
Irving
This a look based on the Mophe 35B palette, I been having this palette for a while now. Is absolutely one of my favorites palettes. It is a very beautiful colorful palette that helps when playing with it. It provides from bright colors to some few darker colors. Easy to carry around for any outgoing emergencies. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and easy to blend. For my glitter I used the NYX. Is a very good glitter, yes you need glue when applying. Is not a messy glitter so is great thing. I used the Tarte Curler and Mascara. ( I didn’t put any eyelashes bc I didn’t had some at that moment). I also used Benefit Pore Fessional as my primer, I’ve also been using this primer for a while and has a very good feeling when applying it and is truly worth the price. For foundation I used the MAC foundation, is a very light foundation and very easy to apply. I used the concealer L.A.Girl and set it up with the Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder. I also used the Benefit Cheeck Parade Bronzer and Blush Palette, is a good palette I honestly had a higher expectation but other than that is good. For my highlight I used the ABH Glow Kit. I also used the ABH Pomade in Auburn and for concealer I also used the L.A.Girl. For the lips I used the Elf pencil lipstick. I finished this looked by using the Mario Badescu as my setting spray. HOPE THIS HELP!! 🌹💛 Morphe 35B Color Burst Eyeshadow PaletteBenefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face PrimerBenefit Cosmetics Cheek Parade Bronzer & Blush Palettetarte Tarteist™ Lash Paint Mascara tarte Tarteist™ L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal Lash Paint Mascara NYX Face and Body GlitterMAC Studio Fix Fluid FoundationMario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewatere.l.f. Matte Lip Color #Lookoftheday #LookOfLove
Rose T.
Dalton, PA
My local ulta didn't have this so I ordered it online. It shopped fast -! It was also packaged very carefully, I even heard the mailman drop it at my doorstep and nothing was cracked or shattered. Very impressed with this. Now the colors. They are vibrant and crazy pigmented. When I say crazy pigmented I mean it. I can give a light touch with my finger or brush and have a beautiful payoff. The price for this pallete with shipping was alittle under $30. Shipping might be more where you live. With that said I think it's worth every penny. The price is VERY low for what your going to get. I recommend this pallete to EVERYONE. I have gotten so many compliments since I've purchased this. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR MAKEUP GAME FOR LIFE
Jada T.
I just recently bought this palette on the morphe website. And I’ll say the colors are much prettier in person than they are on the website itself. So anyway, the colors are gorgeous, just a little hard to use. The main reason I got this palette was so I’d step out of my comfort zone and play with more colors. The bad thing about this palette is that you really have to dip your brush in the color to get any amount of pigment. This palette and the Jaclyn Hill Palette was my first purchase from morphe so I’m not sure if that’s the standard for these palettes but it certainly isn’t what I’m used to. I guess you pay for what you get. Definitely not bad for the price though
zoe m.
clive
I am so pleased with this purchase, because I have been searching for the perfect palette with lots of bright, vivid shades to add to my eye makeup looks. I have way too many nude/smoky eyeshadow palettes and I have been craving something new and colorful. I also wanted to make sure I was getting something high quality and worthwhile. It appears as though I have! This palette has an awesome array of rainbow colors in satin and matte finishes, and they are SO pigmented and beautiful. You can search Google for looks created with this palette and it is just incredible. I am very excited to use this palette with my new BH Pro brush set! I swatched a few colors on my arm and I can tell that I will be VERY satisfied with this palette. I would highly recommend this for anyone!!!!
Rumesha M.
Evans, GA
Definitely a bold purchase! So I’ve always been one of those basic and simple eye look kind of girls but one day I decided that’s it’s time to branch out and try something completely out of my zone! I used to wear colored eye shadows when I was younger like back when I didn’t speak makeup. However, now that I have somewhat of an idea i chose to purchase this! & let me tell you that I’m not exaggerating when I say that this was my biggest and boldest purchase EVER! It’s a very versatile palette and especially when you’re going to a wedding for so many days and you just don’t know what to take, this palette has it all. It’s kind of big but totally worth the buy! I took this to an Indian wedding recently and was able to do so much with it!
Xaena C.
Fayetteville, NC
As a huge Morphe fan, when I needed a colorful palette this was the obvious choice. It has a great range of color. It has all the bright colors you could ever need including black and white. My only complaint, hence the missing star, is that some of the shades aren’t really that pigmented. Some of them are kind of chalky. The purples and blues mostly. Now I know these are difficult colors to develop, but it is what it is and they’re lacking pigment. Other than that the majority of the colors are nice and pigmented and perform/blend well, true to Morphe fashion. Overall I like the palette. I’m not blown away by it but I don’t dislike it either.

*EDIT*
The colors were only pale and chalky when using the white shadow to set eye primer. Without the white shadow all of the colors vastly improved.
Kym B.
Denver, CO
I love this palette because the range of colors is just beautiful! And while they are pigmented, they aren't so strong that you can't use the colors lightly as well as dramatically. I like using the pinks, oranges and purples to create a sunset look. The colors blend well and don't have much fallout. The only thing I wish it had was a good shimmer color for my inner corner. But I have plenty of other palettes for that one. This palette is great if you are a bit afraid of color because, again, these go on smoothly and not so heavy that they look garish. If you use a good primer and a base shadow, you can easily lay down these colors in a light way for just a hint of color. Or, you can use some setting spray on your brush and get a vivid pop of color. Definitely one of my favorite Morphe palettes.
Emina I.
Hamtramck, MI
I used some of the shades in the 35B palette to achieve this look. The shades don’t have too much fall out which is good and they’re very easy to blend. The only thing I don’t like is that some of the shades are not as pigmented as I would like. It took many many layers of yellow eyeshadow to get it to the level of pigment it is in the pictures. Plus I had to use single yellow eyeshadow from kiss cosmetics because the one in the Morphe palette wasn’t doing it for me. All in all still a great palette with beautiful colors.
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I absolutely love this palette. The Morphe 35B palette has amazing color. The pigment is gorgeous, the feel is soft and velvety. The packaging is black with morphe on the cover but the palette more than makes up for the packaging. I have several Morphe palettes but this is my favorite by far. This palette is a definite recommendation for those who love color!
Niyah J.
We all know how expensive makeup is and how the old saying "you get what you pay for." Well for the case of this Morphe 35B Color Burst Eyeshadow Palette the price is very affordable while the quality is so luxurious! Has good pigmentation but you can easily spray some MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ on your eye-shadow brush to make it POP even more. Very blendable as well and has many colors to choose from. I'd especially recommend to beginners and intermediate make-up goers.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Are there any drugstore brands that have very pigmented almost neon eyeshadows? I work at Sephora so I know of a few high end brands I could go to but I don’t want to spend that much on shadows I’m not going to use very often. The best option I’ve found so far is the Morphe 35B Color Burst Eyeshadow Palette but I kind of want the shadows for this weekend and I’m not sure if it will arrive in time (the ulta by me doesn’t have that palette). I’m down for a palette or single shadows as long as the pigment is good and price isn’t too bad. Any suggestions?
Allyson B.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Are the shadows chalky?
Lauren M.
Bodmin, Cornwall
Does anyone know is this would be a good palette for beginners or do you think due to the colours it’s for more advanced beauty gurus?
Cloe W.
Bristol
Sarah N.
Muskegon, MI
Which style would you wear?? Morphe 35B Color Burst Eyeshadow Palette pink #1 greens #2