BY MORPHE #7 in Eyeshadow Palettes

35 shades to change your world

These eye shadows are highly pigmented and the color pay off is well worth this investment. This 35 color glam palette consists of wild and bright colors perfect for someone who LOVES color! A variety of shades in yellows, orange, pink, purple, blue, green, red and black. A mixture of both shimmer and matte colors.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

SHADE NAMES

Row 1: Chalk, Pillow, Heart, Wild Berry, Moss Boss, Ink, Deep Dive

Row 2: Pale, Bubble Gum, Lollipop, Pixie, Apple Cider, Lavender, Sky

Row 3: Fairy, Smoothie, Pom Pom, Fuchsia, Ziggy, Purplish, Azure

Row 4: Lemonade, Brilliant, Chicory, Bikini, Earthy, Grape Pop, Denim

Row 5: Sunshine, Watermelon, Puffs, Beets Me, Forest, Frosty, Pebble

Dimensions of Palette: Length - 9" / Width - 6 1/2" / Thickness - 1" / Number of Pans: 35 / Pan Size: 1" (Net Wt. 56.2g / 1.98oz)

• Morphe 35B Color Burst Eyeshadow Palette VS Morphe x Ja...5 Answers
  • Pinky makeup look, let me know how I am doing? Be sure t...8 Answers
Morphe 35B Color Burst Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This was the first eyeshadow palette I have ever purchased and I am so glad I did. I first saw it on a makeup tutorial and wanted it instantly. I finally got it from the morphe website (which I did have to pay a lot for shipping and customs because UK delivery) and I'm so glad I got it. The shadows are pigmented and they are bright (especially if used with a light eye primer). One of my go to palettes for colourful looks. These shadows are easy to blend and apply. Some of the shades are more build-able but all of the shades are stunning." in 636 reviews
Connor D.
Harleysville
I absolutely love this palette colors are so blender ball and the colors are so useful for every single book I end up using this palette more than any of my pallets come by including Jaclyn Hill to face and my ex everything just how it is a must-have for someone that loves to do creative colorful Luxe the only thing I have a problem with this palette is that the eyeshadow stains your eyes for so long I feel that my eyes look the exact same color as the eyeshadow I put on the other night but other than that this palette is amazing it's a very good price for what you are getting if you think about it a Too Faced palette is around $50 for that little thing but this is $20 for a huge palette with multiple colors that are beautiful the Shimmers are beautiful but I would suggest spraying the brush with Fix Plus before you put it on I love this palette it's great for every look and beautiful
Samantha G.
favorite dip brow I’m in the shade dark brown love the way it applies and the pigment Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Love this ! Pallet one of my favorite, easily applied to my eyes and so pigmented , supper affordable Morphe 35B Color Burst Eyeshadow Palette I would buy this again one of my favorite Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation my holly grill always use on top of my foundation and no flash back Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder lips is the “ Ashton “ Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick
zoe m.
clive
I am so pleased with this purchase, because I have been searching for the perfect palette with lots of bright, vivid shades to add to my eye makeup looks. I have way too many nude/smoky eyeshadow palettes and I have been craving something new and colorful. I also wanted to make sure I was getting something high quality and worthwhile. It appears as though I have! This palette has an awesome array of rainbow colors in satin and matte finishes, and they are SO pigmented and beautiful. You can search Google for looks created with this palette and it is just incredible. I am very excited to use this palette with my new BH Pro brush set! I swatched a few colors on my arm and I can tell that I will be VERY satisfied with this palette. I would highly recommend this for anyone!!!!
Rumesha M.
Louisville, GA
Definitely a bold purchase! So I’ve always been one of those basic and simple eye look kind of girls but one day I decided that’s it’s time to branch out and try something completely out of my zone! I used to wear colored eye shadows when I was younger like back when I didn’t speak makeup. However, now that I have somewhat of an idea i chose to purchase this! & let me tell you that I’m not exaggerating when I say that this was my biggest and boldest purchase EVER! It’s a very versatile palette and especially when you’re going to a wedding for so many days and you just don’t know what to take, this palette has it all. It’s kind of big but totally worth the buy! I took this to an Indian wedding recently and was able to do so much with it!
Rose T.
Scranton, PA
My local ulta didn't have this so I ordered it online. It shopped fast -! It was also packaged very carefully, I even heard the mailman drop it at my doorstep and nothing was cracked or shattered. Very impressed with this. Now the colors. They are vibrant and crazy pigmented. When I say crazy pigmented I mean it. I can give a light touch with my finger or brush and have a beautiful payoff. The price for this pallete with shipping was alittle under $30. Shipping might be more where you live. With that said I think it's worth every penny. The price is VERY low for what your going to get. I recommend this pallete to EVERYONE. I have gotten so many compliments since I've purchased this. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR MAKEUP GAME FOR LIFE
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I absolutely love this palette. The Morphe 35B palette has amazing color. The pigment is gorgeous, the feel is soft and velvety. The packaging is black with morphe on the cover but the palette more than makes up for the packaging. I have several Morphe palettes but this is my favorite by far. This palette is a definite recommendation for those who love color!
Taylor F.
LOVE THIS PALETTE. It is literally my go-to palette for my colorful looks! Some of the colors in the palette like the yellow, green, and purple are a tad bit too chalky and don't blend as well but overall the rest of the eyeshadows work perfectly. The pan size is decent so you get a good amount of product and there are a lot of shades to choose from. The palette doesn't come with a mirror or names to the shades, some people find a problem with this but it doesn't bother me at all! I also believe that morphe took this product off of their website but either it's temporary or they are coming out with a bigger and better version of this! I definitely recommend you this palette if you can get your hands on it!
Teodora R.
Greensboro, NC
First let me start off like this, morphe discontinued this :(.. but anyways. i’ve been using this pallette ALLLLL the time. (follow my makeup instagram @makeupbyteodorar) and i would recommend this to anyone who loves bright colored eyeshadow. it’s a little difficult to blend and not that buttery but it works and i’m experienced so i love it. bright vibrant colors. in love Morphe 35B Color Burst Eyeshadow Palette
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This palette from Morphe is by far my FAVORITE!! The colors are amazing and there are 35 choices of colors y’all! It’s simply stunning!😍 you can create so many looks with this palette alone! I love their packaging it’s dark and mysterious, and the price isn’t so bad either! The shades are so pigmented and buttery wow! They go on smooth and stay put!
You NEVER have to re-apply! This is definitely worth a try!! I HIGHLY recommend this palette!! You will fall in love with it!! If I could rate 10 stars I totally would!!❤️⭐️
Amanda J.
There are 35 shadows in this palette! How amazing is that?! All of the shades are super pigmented and gorgeous! They transfer well to the skin and really make your eyes pop! I love all the unique shades included in this palette! There is a mixture of both shimmers and mattes! The shimmers look stunning and the mattes look awesome! Amazing formula! My favorite shade is the red one! It’s so difficult to find a good red shade but this one is great! I highly recommend this palette if you’re a fan of colorful shadows!
Carla💎 C.
Brampton , ON
Is morphe over rated because of social media?
Kemsy P.
York, ON
Where else can I buy this palette? I'VE SEARCHED EVERYWHERE AND EVEN THE MORPHE SITE SAYS THAT IT'S SOLD OUT 😵 Morphe 35B Color Burst Eyeshadow Palette
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Are there any drugstore brands that have very pigmented almost neon eyeshadows? I work at Sephora so I know of a few high end brands I could go to but I don’t want to spend that much on shadows I’m not going to use very often. The best option I’ve found so far is the Morphe 35B Color Burst Eyeshadow Palette but I kind of want the shadows for this weekend and I’m not sure if it will arrive in time (the ulta by me doesn’t have that palette). I’m down for a palette or single shadows as long as the pigment is good and price isn’t too bad. Any suggestions?
Allyson B.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Are the shadows chalky?
Lucy H.
Los Angeles, CA
Did they discontinue this palette? I can’t seem to find it anywhere :(