BY MORPHE BRUSHES #45 in Eyeshadow Palettes

These eye shadows are highly pigmented and the color pay off is well worth this investment. This 35 color glam palette consists of wild and bright colors perfect for someone who LOVES color! A variety of shades in yellows, orange, pink, purple, blue, green, red and black.

This Palette is a mixture of both Shimmer and Matte Colors

Ingredients: Talc, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake.

Net Wt.;56.2g/1.98oz

Dimensions of Palette:
Length: 9"
Width: 6 1/2"
Thickness: 1"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

PLEASE NOTE: the colors in our palettes are different than individual eye shadows (although some colors may be close matches). This is done so our customers don't wind up with duplicate colors when purchasing our palettes and individual shadows.

• What is going to be your next makeup purchase? I plan on ordering t...2 Answers
  • How would you compare this palette to Sephora's new Sephora pro Edi...2 Answers
  • Do you prefer this palette or BH Cosmetics Take Me to Brazil? I wan...3 Answers
Nancy F.
Nancy F.
Fairview, TX
I absolutely love this palette. It's great for any wild vivid looks that's going to make heads turn! You can get it directly on the morphe website and shipping is super quick and easy. I wouldn't change anything in this palette because it's perfect the way it is. The colors are super pigmented and creamy, with little to no fallout. I took a chance when I ordered this palette because I'm not use to using vibrant colors. Now I wear them all the time, I would recommend anyone to buy this and I would personally buy this amazing and affordable palette again #influenster #contest
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Edinburg, TX
Morphe 35B I am absolutely obsessed with this makeup pallet. It's super pigmented and easy to blend. It's great for summer looks. It has bright and vivid colors. From light to dark to neon. I highly recommend this makeup product for those who have doubts about it. I use it on daily basis. It's my go to hands down favorite pallet of all.  In this picture I used only this pallet. I created this ocean blue inspired look. I got so many questions asking what pallet I used. It's amazing how how this pallet can really do miracles.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Paris, Il-de-France
I have been looking for colorful eyeshadows everywhere and since I love Morphe I was excited to try this palette. As you can see, this one looks very beautiful. However, I was very disappointed. I expected the shadows to be pigmented but you have to keep building it onto the lids to get any color pay-off. It takes a lot of time and effort for me to make the colors look bold, which I want when it comes to colorful eye looks. A few of the shadows like the hot pink, electric blue, and black are pigmented but most of the others are not.
Marlowe F.
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
I absolutely love the Morphe palettes. Everyone is full of beautiful colors that can create so many stunning looks. From daytime to nighttime, to everyday. The formulas are consistent every time and there's rarely a shade that disappoints unless it user error. Very little fall out and while the pan sizes aren't huge, there's a ton of variety to keep achieving look after look. The price point is completely fair too for such a great product. I own every Morphe palette and buy the new ones when they come out. You won't be disappointed by Morphe ever.
Jacee W.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
This is the best palette I have ever used for eyeshadow! I've been mostly doing beautiful looks like this one with the oranges yellows reds and golds. I'm soon to use the blues! I absolutely love it and it was so cheap for how many colors you good and how good the pigment is. The colors stay on forever! I love it. I've done so many amazing mix and match color looks along with solid bold colors.
Erica M.
Erica M.
san antonio, TX
This pallete is everything.The colors are stunning and the quality is really good.The price is so affordable and you can create diffrent looks with this pallete.The pigmentation is 10 out of 10 and they dont stain my lids like other bright eyeshadows would.Love this pallete this is my go to when i feel like creating unique looks ❤.
Jaishree B.
Jaishree B.
I got this from Amazon (thank god it was real). It is a very funky palette unlike the other Morphe ones which are more neutral or with more browns. Its price range itself is alright about $19(?). I use this when I want to create funky looks etc and something pop of color. There is fall out however, not a lot but there is fall out. There also is lack of pigmentation and it is not as pigmented as I thought it would be compared to the other Morphe palettes. Nothing a Mac Fix Plus can't fix.
katie p.
katie p.
i really like this palette. i got it for its large range of colors. i have only used the left side (the red yellow oranges pinky shades). i have yet to use the other. i have tried to use some of the blues and purples. they are kinda of hard to blend which is typical because it's harder to make blues and greens for eyeshadows. i like this palette. i would give it a 3.7 if i could. i haven't fully experimented with the palette and once i have i will have an updated review. i hear great things about the jaclyn hill and morphe palette which is said to have better quality. so if you can get your hands on it i would definitely buy!!
Cam H.
Cam H.
I got this in the mail yesterday and I played with it for the first time today and in all honestly I'm not as impressed as I thought I was going to be. The formula blends so nicely and the shadows are pigmented as hell but I dont know..I like the bh cosmetics formula a little bit more:// I don't know..maybe it'll grow on me but as of right now I dont know how much I'm going to reach for this guy
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
This palette is so pretty and so amazing. It has such beautiful colors and it is like a big rainbow in one big palette. I use this palette for pretty much every makeup look I do on my Instagram and it works so well. I love how all the colors are organized so it has like multiple shades of that color. Also I love how it has matte and shimmery colors i. The hole palette
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Are the shadows chalky?
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
is this worth it? is it really unique? is it pigmented?
Alena G.
Alena G.
Corp Christi, TX
I've been wanting this pallete is it worth buying ?
Maria A.
Maria A.
How much is this product ?
Kate Marie O.
Kate Marie O.
Can someone please send this to me. It's out of stock EVERYWHERE!!!