BY MORPHE #13 in Eyeshadow Palettes

These eye shadows are highly pigmented and the color pay off is well worth this investment. This 35 color glam palette consists of wild and bright colors perfect for someone who LOVES color! A variety of shades in yellows, orange, pink, purple, blue, green, red and black.

This Palette is a mixture of both Shimmer and Matte Colors

Ingredients: Talc, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake.

Net Wt.;56.2g/1.98oz

Dimensions of Palette:
Length: 9"
Width: 6 1/2"
Thickness: 1"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

PLEASE NOTE: the colors in our palettes are different than individual eye shadows (although some colors may be close matches). This is done so our customers don't wind up with duplicate colors when purchasing our palettes and individual shadows.

• Hey everyone just wanted to inform all my Morphe lovers out there...2 Answers
  • What is going to be your next makeup purchase? I plan on ordering...2 Answers
  • Are the shadows chalky?7 Answers
Vi💋👑 J.
I love this palette my makeup collection totally needed this. Its the pop of color to all my nudes and brown eyeshadows lol. Simple packaging find the price good for product. The eyeshadows are so pigmented. Its a mix of mattes, shimmers, and satins. Some of the colors are very chalky but again easy to blend and work with if applied little by little. I would of preferred to try the Bh cosmetics take me to brazil before I bought this one since the eyeshadow pots are huge, but overall great buy. Recommend it to any girl/boy who wants to experiment with color and or add some to neutral basic makeup looks!!
Rumesha M.
Louisville, GA
Definitely a bold purchase! So I’ve always been one of those basic and simple eye look kind of girls but one day I decided that’s it’s time to branch out and try something completely out of my zone! I used to wear colored eye shadows when I was younger like back when I didn’t speak makeup. However, now that I have somewhat of an idea i chose to purchase this! & let me tell you that I’m not exaggerating when I say that this was my biggest and boldest purchase EVER! It’s a very versatile palette and especially when you’re going to a wedding for so many days and you just don’t know what to take, this palette has it all. It’s kind of big but totally worth the buy! I took this to an Indian wedding recently and was able to do so much with it!
Amy M.
Eureka, CA
I’m on a huge matte shade kicks and this has absolutely evolved my makeup game beyond what I would have thought. Packaging is standard. Nice and protective but no mirror(which is fine, I’d hate to break a mirror in this palette)

Great range of shades, especially with pinks, purples, greens and oranges. The few shimmer shades are absolutely gorgeous especially when applied wet.

Blending takes a minute but so does abh’s modern renaissance. If you’re looking for a range of nice mattes with a few special shimmers this is absolutely the palette for you. Lost cost point and great quality.
Ana Rita ..
This is an amazing stater palette for anyone that is getting into make up and wants to add color to their collection! The shades are beautiful! I do have to be honest and say that some of the magenta shades have stained my eyes in the past and some of the mattes can be hard to work with. The shimmers, however, have never disappointed! Overall, I do really enjoy and recommend this palette especially for beginners! Morphe price ranges are always so affordable!
Ciara D.
Best palette for doing bright fun looks! I used this to try multiple Halloween looks or to do fun looks. The pigment is amazing, the shadow do have fallout but nothing major. I used it to do a mermaid look for a Halloween party. The colors stayed on all night (with the help of setting spray) I also put a shimmer eyeshadow on top of a liquid lipstick and that stayed on for quiet awhile as well.
Valerie M.
The colors in this palette are so beautiful and vibrant! I can make everything from a neutral smokey eye to a peacock plethora of colors and all of them are highly pigmented and long lasting! Love love love! I used 4 colors from the left side to complete this sunset look in the picture and barely needed any product!
Ali C.
This is my go to palette to use whenever I’m doing a very bold colorful eye look!! I absolutely loooooove this palette because it has a variety of shades of each color, every color in the rainbow and then some versions of that color which helps a lot with blending!! Absolutely love the intensity and colors in this palette!!!
MICHAEL D.
Philadelphia, PA
The application of the shadows are very creamy and smooth, with limited fall-out. The shade selection is perfect if you're looking for that extra pop of color. I love the fact that it is very affordable, but I feel the packaging could be better, however you're paying for a beautiful formula with long-wear time without disappearing into nothing and this pallet definitely is worth every dollar!
Detroit B.
Detroit , MI
I really love this product the colors are very vibrant and great to work with. My favorite colors are the blues, purples and the reds. When the Morphe 35B came in the mail none of the product was broken. The packing is great and safe when they are delivered. all morphe products are amazing and they have codes u can use. (MANNYMUA) for 10% off or more i think lol enjoy i promise you wont regret .
Sham A.
Palos hills
I am literally obsessed with this pallet mainly because it's cheap and it has a wide selection of bright and dark colors. It also has a good selection of shimmer shades which are absolutely pigmented. I do gotta say though that some of the shades are a bit chalky like the navy blue in this pallet.
Allyson B.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Are the shadows chalky?
Alena G.
Corp Christi, TX
I've been wanting this pallete is it worth buying ?
Leili M.
Hi! Has anyone tried Morphe eyeshadow palettes? If so what are your honest opinions on them? Are there any that are specifically worth it? Morphe 35BMorphe Brushes 35OM - 35 Color Matte Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
Amber C.
Girard, OH
I have been eyeing this palette for a while, it's beautiful. I don't own any morphe palettes so I can't compare it to the others. How would you describe the eyeshadow? Chaulky, creamy or powdery? Thanks in advance.
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
is this worth it? is it really unique? is it pigmented?