BY MORPHE

This 35 colored warm neutral palette will easily become your favorite palette because of its versatility. Featuring matte and shimmer shades, you can create beautiful day looks or glamorous night time looks. Set includes: 35 eye shadows Pan size: One (1) inch Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Pa see more...

• OMG I want this palette so bad is it worth it. Does it have good ...2 Answers
  • How much is this palette and are the colors pigmented?2 Answers
  • This palette looks so beautiful. Is it worth the money and the hy...2 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...
Marisa B.
I found these eyeshadows to be amazing. The pigment on them was really good and the colors were my favorite. I applied a benefit primer and the shadows lasted my whole entire school day. The reason why the shadows amaze me so much is the price. You are getting a really nice pallet and it isn’t even expensive. I would totally recommend this to someone who is looking for a gift for any teenage girl.
Kelley C.
This was probably the first eye palette I purchased from Morphe about 2-3 yrs ago. The pigmentation in the palette was solid...but I just found the color selection so uninspiring. The mattes seemed so “blah” to me...but the Shimmer colors were really Beautiful....it’s a very cool toned palette and I’m more of a warm toned girl. I ended up giving it away to a family member who would use it more
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
Morphe palettes just make my heart so happy and taupe is no exception. The only gripe I have about these is the lack of a mirror and they are difficult to travel with. HOWEVER, they are so affordable and such high quality (especially for the price) that they have to have five stars. Morphe is always worth your money!
emily o.
Morphe Brushes 35OM - 35 Color Matte Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette is on my gift list this year! I bought the palette from the Morphe website for a friend at a very affordable price. The quality is very comparable, even better than some high end palettes. Beautiful, pigmented shades!
Ashley G.
Lawton, OK
Currently obsessing over all things morphe! I bought this palette because I only look good in neutrals, but I loved the range from a soft cream to a deep brown. I recommend this palette highly! I also love the formula, it's doesn't leave much fall out (comparing to my naked palette)
amy s.
I really appreciate the diversity of this palette. I like that I have every shade I need to create multiple looks. I like that I can just use this palette to get a look. It’s affordable. Not every shadow is as good as the next but overall they are good quality for a great price.
Emily M.
Warren, MI
I really like morphe eyeshadow palettes. They’re pigmented and they’re a really good price. There’s a little fallout but I’ve definitely had worse from more expensive palettes. I would definitely recommend any of their palettes but this one is my favorite
Jessica H.
Manchester, KY
I cannot say enough about how Morphe has grown as a company. Wow! I can remember the first set of brushes I bought from them 5 or 6 years ago and now they are making cosmetics that are really pro level but affordable! Hallelujah!!
Haley C.
Van Buren, AR
I have this pallet and I absolutely love it! It offers all the staying power of top brands at a fraction of the cost. AND you get so many more color choices! I've had mine for a year and have yet to hit pan on a single color!
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I had that bought this palette from Ricky’s it’s a great palette and comes with all and everyday color options once applied these colors come out so great my number one choice and they so easy to apply the go on the skin so soft
Jamecia S.
Rex, GA
Have anyone actually got this sent to them ???
Lily K.
Iowa
OMG I want this palette so bad is it worth it. Does it have good pigment or does it go patchy?😊
Sarah G.
This palette looks so beautiful. Is it worth the money and the hype?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
How much is this palette and are the colors pigmented?
jaheidi r.
Watsonville , CA
Is it very pigmented ? How long does the palette usually last ?