BY MORPHE BRUSHES #64 in Eyeshadow Palettes

This palette was created for the neutral lover who appreciates feminine pops of color. These plum colors are a combination of shimmer and matte and look flawless on any skin tone. Set includes: 35 eye shadows Pan size: 1 inch Dimensions: 9 inches long x 6.5 inches wide Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May contain: Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iton Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green,C Red No. 40 Al Lake, FD & C Yellow No. 5 Al Lake; C Blue No. 1 Al Lake We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

• Morphe 35-Color Plum Eyeshadow Palette how good is this palette? Is...2 Answers
  • How good are these eyeshadows do they irritate the eyes at all 2 Answers
  • Is this palette pigmented or not and would you recommend it for me?1 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...
Amber M.
Amber M.
Bemidji, Minnesota
Review for: Morphe 35-Color Plum Eyeshadow Palette
This is my favorite go to pallet for purple tones! I love the shade range. The shadows are super pigmented and blendable. However just like every morphe pallet so far there are a few miss shades that are kinda chalky and patchy. In my opinion though the good shades out way the few bad ones. If your in the market for a good purple pallet this one is near perfect and you cant go wrong for the price.
Rose F.
Rose F.
Brawley, CA
Review for: Morphe 35-Color Plum Eyeshadow Palette
I heard great reviews about the Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes and decided to try one out. This palette is absolutely amazing!!! All the shades are super pigmented and creamy! They blend really well together and this palette has great shimmery and matte shades. It has a variety of warm and cool shades. I think this palette is super versatile and worth the money!
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville , GA
Review for: Morphe 35-Color Plum Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is AMAZING! The shadows blend perfectly and the colors are just beautiful. The only things I don't like about it is that there isn't a mirror in it and that I have trouble opening the palette (that might just be a personal problem though.) I would 10/10 recommend this palette to anyone. I pretty much use it everyday
Megan J.
Megan J.
Amherstdale, WV
Review for: Morphe 35-Color Plum Eyeshadow Palette
PURPLE LOVERS 💜💜💜 You need this palette, it is one of my favorites!! These colors are so beautiful!! Packaging is nice, nothing too special, but these palettes are so affordable and offer so much!! The shadows hold great quality! Highly recommend Morphe palettes!!
Renee F.
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
Review for: Morphe 35-Color Plum Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette. Purple eye shadow looks spectacular on brown eyes, and this give such a wide variety of purples that I can't imagine anyone having trouble creating exactly the look they want. It's an affordable, beautiful, highly-pigmented palette.
Devin B.
Devin B.
Madera, CA
Review for: Morphe 35-Color Plum Eyeshadow Palette
I absolutely LOVE this palette! It is my go to!! It has the perfect amount of neutrals to shimmers. It is perfect for a night out or an office look. The possibilities are endless! 10/10 would recommend! Plus these shadows are super pigmented
Mehnaaz M.
Mehnaaz M.
Review for: Morphe 35-Color Plum Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is a must have, the pigments for morphe eye shadows have always been amazing and this palette is no different. The vibrancy of the eyeshadow shows up beautifully on your eyes. And it's an affordable price!
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
Review for: Morphe 35-Color Plum Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is everything!!! I'm in love with all the colors, especially all the purples. They blend out so easy, and they are also very buildable. The price is very affordable. I would defiantly recommend this!!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Tioga, PA
Review for: Morphe 35-Color Plum Eyeshadow Palette
Got this for Christmas and it has easily become my favorite palette. The shades are extremely pigmented and don't have a lot of fall out. Super blendable too! I tend to reach for it every time I do my makeup!
Nikka D.
Nikka D.
Review for: Morphe 35-Color Plum Eyeshadow Palette
Beautiful colors and payoff to them! Long wear but still would recommend a primer. Easy to use and have a few other pallets from them as well! If you can get your hands on them grab them great for kits!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Do all the shadows have good pigmentation and good for blending?
Magdaline a.
Magdaline a.
ogun
I have hear so much about this eyeshadow , but I still want to know if it is really pigmented
Toni S.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Been eyeing this palette for a while and wanted to know how people feel about it. Are the plum colors wearable for everyday use? Or better for a night out?
andrea n.
andrea n.
visalia ca
How good r these colors and are they pigmented
Yajaira J.
Yajaira J.
Fort Worth, TX
The purple tones look good?