BY MORPHE #71 in Eyeshadow Palettes

This palette was created for the neutral lover who appreciates feminine pops of color. These plum colors are a combination of shimmer and matte and look flawless on any skin tone. Set includes: 35 eye shadows Pan size: 1 inch Dimensions: 9 inches long x 6.5 inches wide Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May contain: Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iton Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green,C Red No. 40 Al Lake, FD & C Yellow No. 5 Al Lake; C Blue No. 1 Al Lake We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

• Morphe 35-Color Plum Eyeshadow Palette how good is this palette? ...4 Answers
  • Is this palette pigmented or not and would you recommend it for me?2 Answers
  • How good are these eyeshadows do they irritate the eyes at all 2 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...
Yomarlin M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so thrilled with this product. These eye shadows are so inexpensive, but the quality is amazing. They feel so creamy, and they are very pigmented. The variety of shades is perfect for me, and you cannot beat the price. Especially considering some brands cost the same or more for just one shade. I wish I had tried this brand sooner... It is one of the gifts that I make to my sister at Christmas you can find it in her online shop Mophe.! #Gift
Lindsey Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I have pretty much all of the morphe eyeshadow palettes like this except for maybe one and yeah they have good color but I seem to get a lot of Fallout and it doesn't seem like they stay on as long as other brands so I guess it's kind of hit-or-miss with some of the colors and depending on when you get it if there's a sale it's okay but paying shipping really kind of ruins the deal. But it's an okay eyeshadow and the array of colors can't be beat.
Valeria M.
Palm springs, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shades in this palette are so beautiful. I really like how they layed out the colors in it. However, the blendability and pigment of the shades in this varies a lot. It’s hard to work with, but not impossible. It’s very inexpensive so the quality isn’t going to be amazing. But if you don’t mind having to spend a little extra time working on your looks, then this is a good palette for you. I find it hard to find unique purple shades and cool tones of browns and this has them. They are gorgeous.
Amber C.
Elizabethton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallete is wonderful! I have bought several makeup palletes from Morphe and have not been disappointed in one yet. This pallete is a warm mix and blend of creams and purples that blend seamlessly. It has a mixture of mattes and shimmers and the shimmers (in my opinion) apply better when used with a wet brush and the fall out is minimal. I used this pallete with the 350N pallete as well to create a nice fall look. I think this is a great addition to anyone's makeup collection and highly recommend it!
Katie T.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Morphe shadows are great for the price! They are definitely much better quality than drugstore but are not comparable to a higher end brands like Anastasia, Urban Decay, Tarte, Too faced etc. these are great for someone either just starting out with make up or someone who wants to have a wide variety of colors but not wanting to spend a ton of money.
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this palette for $20 because I love matte eyeshadow. 35 colors from nude to a variety of purple. The shadows are buildable and blendable but I didn’t love it that much because after you put the shadows on for a while. It stained my eyelids and I find it so hard to take the eyeshadow off. I have to wipe really hard for it to come off.
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this pallette multiple times and I consider one of my best pallets that I have, it's so easy to blend and the colors are so beautiful, I never get tired of trying new looks with it, and those purples they bring you in a happy climax. I love this pallette!! 🍇
Lesliee H.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this pallet for a while now, and it is VERY loved. I've hit pan on several of them and go through bouts of using it daily. There are so many possibilities with it, and it has every shade of purple you will ever need! The shadows are pigmented and most of them feel really creamy, and they last all day long without touching up! This was my first pallet from Morphe, and it started my love affair with the entire brand. The packaging feels a bit cheap, but I can live with that for such an affordable and amazing product. There's a slight amount of fallout/kickback, but that's the price we pay for such pigmented shadows. It's nothing too severe.
Andrea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I I absolutely love morphe one the price is great and two the quality is even better, this pallet is my all time favorite because it has those purple colors the pigment is so good and it lasts long all day I would recommend all morphe products because the price is so good and the quality of what your paying for is really really good
emily M.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite purple palette. Purples are so hard to make but this has in your face pigment with limited fallout. The other shades like taupe and black are also very pigmented and I use them in addition to another palette I may be using at the time. The packaging is sturdy and the price is vert affordable.
Courtney H.
Do all the shadows have good pigmentation and good for blending?
Emilen R.
Silver Spring, MD
Morphe 35-Color Plum Eyeshadow Palette how good is this palette? Is the pigmentation good?
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Been eyeing this palette for a while and wanted to know how people feel about it. Are the plum colors wearable for everyday use? Or better for a night out?
andrea n.
visalia ca
How good r these colors and are they pigmented
Magdaline a.
ogun
I have hear so much about this eyeshadow , but I still want to know if it is really pigmented