BY MORPHE BRUSHES #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

This completely matte palette has everyday to evening colors to create a natural or dramatic look. These deep, rich and intense natural colors are perfect for the everyday girl or for your beautiful bride. A little goes a long way with these highly pigmented, easy-to-blend soft shadows. Set includes: 35 eye shadows Pan size: One (1) inch Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide, Squalane, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polymethysilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cyclomethicone, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Beeswax, Petrolatum, Talc, Ozokerite, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, May Contain: F & C Red No. 40 Al Lake, Ultramarine Blue, Iron Oxides. Dimensions: 9 inches long x 6 inches wide We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...
Angeles T.
Angeles T.
Morphe has done it again with this beautiful all matte palatte. The shadows are extremely smooth and creamy; there is a bit of kickback but thats something to look past with a palette like this. Its perfect for day and night looks. It does have a bit of a scent to it but it isn't too strong. Again something you could look past with a palette thats so affordable.
Rikki K.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
These morph palettes are amazing, especially for their price range. They offer a wide variety of colors and shades, while the eye shadow itself has a very creamy texture. The shadow stays on my lids all day without creasing or smearing after a day of work. I would definitely recommending this product to others.
Lili J.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo
I could't find my palette to review on there so I chose this one as it is the closest to the color. I have the palette that is all brown and warm colors. I received it as a gift and I love it. The pigmentation and price are amazing so I will definitely get my eyeshadows from them from now on!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Grand Bay, AL
I love these shadows so much and they are so nice! They are so pigmented so buttery so creamy and the formula is so unique! The shadows last all day with a primer without fading and blend so nicely! Will always purchase morphe products! Definitely recommend the palettes for only $22!
Brialee B.
Brialee B.
Boise, ID
Morphe palette are the best for such a great price. So versatile, easy to blend, and a lot of product. Morphe products are some of the best and I have bought many palettes/ other products they have on their sight. I wish they would make many stores or sell them inside Ulta/ Sephora!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
I cannot say enough about this morphe palette! The colors are so rich and vibrant. They last forever, give you so much versatility and the price is certainly right for the value. Since buying this product I have returned to Morphe for many other palettes. They do not disappoint!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
I like this palette. It's a good neutral palette with all matte shades, which makes it easy to use. However, I found that some of the shades lacked pigmentation. The payoff just wasn't what I expected it to be. I use it often, and the price is perfect for my budget!
Shameemma M.
Shameemma M.
Sacramento, CA
I have two palettes from this brand i love everything about it. Its cheap and very affordable. Great quality and comparing it other brands its equally up there. I've used there brushes and palettes. I would buy everything from this brand if i could.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Salinas , CA
I love the 35N and it has the perfect nude colors! I love how easy it is to blend into the crease and lid, there are so many variations!! Only thing I dislike is the fallout while applying to the eyelid, but it's minimal so it's fine to work with.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
This is such a beautiful palette! I am so in love with the morphe 35 and 350 ones, definitely two of my favorites. My eyes are hazel green so the purples really make them pop! I would totally buy again because they're great and affordable :)
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
What's your favorite Morphe palette ?!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Wolcott, CT
I've been looking for an affordable eye shadow palette that is very pigmented, is this a good option??
Jennyfer S.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
I've never tried nothing from morphe is the hype really worth it??
poop poop p.
poop poop p.
Are they all Matt?
Evelin V.
Evelin V.
Dallas
Should i buy this for myself or for someone lol ?