BY MORPHE #44 in Eyeshadow Palettes

This completely matte palette has everyday to evening colors to create a natural or dramatic look. These deep, rich and intense natural colors are perfect for the everyday girl or for your beautiful bride. A little goes a long way with these highly pigmented, easy-to-blend soft shadows. Set includes: 35 eye shadows Pan size: One (1) inch Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide, Squalane, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polymethysilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cyclomethicone, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Beeswax, Petrolatum, Talc, Ozokerite, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, May Contain: F & C Red No. 40 Al Lake, Ultramarine Blue, Iron Oxides. Dimensions: 9 inches long x 6 inches wide We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

• Have quite get my hand on this item is this any good?3 Answers
  • Should i buy this for myself or for someone lol ?5 Answers
  • I would like to try it, to know if pigmentation3 Answers
Marissa S.
Holbrook, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg why are ppl still hyping about the 35O when this one is so much better. It has all the colors you need for an eye look. First, the very bottom row is all mattes which suits me just fine. I think it's more cohesive that way. Theres a cream color, a few different taupe/brown/orange shades, and a basic black matte. They are all pretty average for mattes I think..not amazing but they get the job done . Where this beauty shines is with her beautiful metallic/pearl/shimmer shades. They are phenomenally pigmented and the colors are stunning. Words, pics.. Nothing does this palette justice until it's on your hand. The texture, formula, pigmentation,, blendability is very similar to Juvias Place eyeshadow palettes. I wouldn't buy Morphe for the longest time because of Stephanie Nicole review but I'm so glad I did. I saw this palette live swatched and decided to buy on a whim. I can't stop singing is praises. After the discount code it only cost me $19 (and shipping) and I probably would have paid $50! I highly recommend and will buy again
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter introduced me to Morphe and I fell in love as soon as I saw the colour palettes. I'm a warm autumn and so many of their palette colours work perfectly for me.

The colours mix and match beautifully and they blend really well (some better than others). There is kickback and with some of the darker colours there is fallout. I tend to do my eyes first and then follow with my face routine so I can do a cleanup, especially when I'm working with a more dramatic or darker eye. I always use a primer and these shadows last ALL day long with no creasing or fading. They stay in place and continue to look great.

Very impressed with these shadows, especially given the pricepoint (even in Canada which was $37 for me).
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I brought this palette because I love all the matte shades in this palette. For $20 and you get 35 shades, super great price! The colors are easy to blend and you can do a lot of eye looks with this palette. I would buy and recommend this product.
Anali B.
Kansas City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down this product is a winner. The colors are highly pigmented, easily to apply and not chalky. The package is pretty simple, but for the price point- I don't mind one bit. You receive 30+ shadows in this palette ūüĎŹūüŹľ so let your creative juices start flowing!
Meggan G.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a HUGE Morphe fan, so I have nothing but good things to say about any of their products. This was my first ever purchase from morphe brushes. I saw so many makeup gurus raving about how their brushes were dupes for MAC Brushes and how inexpensive and pigmented their shadow palettes were. One of my fav palettes as it can create some very natural and dramatic looks. At around $20 for this 35 color palette, you really can't beat it! Would recommend any of their shadow palettes!
mayra H.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it all the colors are so pretty you can make so many looks with this palette yes they are long lasting cause they are so pigment that you don’t need to much product I will totally recommend them
Sophia T.
Dartmouth , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Morphe palettes for me are hit or miss. 35N is all matte shades, and some are great but some are just okay. The darker shades tend to be patchy and harder to blend. Most of the lighter shades are pretty decent but they all kind of blend into one color. I think for the price, you do get a decent amount of shades, but I’d rather spend a little more for better quality.
Sahar F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very affordable palette, very high quality, gorgeous colors, easy to blend, easy to mix and make beautiful looks. One of my favorite pallettes that I'm using every day. Highly recommend it
Naomi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by Far my favorite palette. I use this on a daily basis. Was my first palette I bought online at their store. Love all the tones and they help me with some of the best natural looks. I generally have been buying MAC but for the price and the great quality has become hands down one of my favorite brands I now have a mass collection of their palettes
Kayla B.
Tomball , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Morphe is my absolute go to for makeup brushes and eyeshadow pallets!!! They are amazing. The prices and the quality is just perfect. The pigment in their eyeshadows are unparalleled. Plus their prices are great for the amount of product you are getting. This makeup pallet is perfect and I 100% absolutely recommend! If I could give 100 stars I would!
Lyndsey G.
Lake park , GA
What's your favorite Morphe palette ?!
Taylor D.
Wolcott, CT
I've been looking for an affordable eye shadow palette that is very pigmented, is this a good option??
Evelin V.
Dallas
Should i buy this for myself or for someone lol ?
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
I've never tried nothing from morphe is the hype really worth it??
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
I've been waiting to try this Palette out! Does anyone know if it's really good as people say?