BY MORPHE

This completely matte palette has everyday to evening colors to create a natural or dramatic look. These deep, rich and intense natural colors are perfect for the everyday girl or for your beautiful bride. A little goes a long way with these highly pigmented, easy-to-blend soft shadows. Set includes: 35 eye shadows Pan size: One (1) inch Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide, Squalane, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polymethysilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cyclomethicone, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Beeswax, Petrolatum, Talc, Ozokerite, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, May Contain: F & C Red No. 40 Al Lake, Ultramarine Blue, Iron Oxides. Dimensions: 9 inches long x 6 inches wide We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

• I have been wanting to try this palette. Does it last all...1 Answers
  • Have quite get my hand on this item is this any good?3 Answers
  • Should i buy this for myself or for someone lol ?5 Answers
Morphe 35-Color Matte Palette
  • "My go to eyeshadow palette. I use this palette more than any of my others. It's all matte shadows and they have a great range of colors from natural to fun if you want to add a pop of color. The colors are super pigmented and apply beautifully. It is inexpensive and I HIGHLY recommend this product " in 211 reviews
  • "This is a great starter palette! Morphe has wonderful products for their price point, highly pigmented and long lasting, especially this palette as it contains a wide de variety of colors that range from creating natural daytime looks to seductive evening smoky eyes." in 25 reviews
  • "I just this palette few weeks ago. And I'm loving it!! I love the color payoff! The colors are so neutral that I can definitely use everyday! I even bought the shimmer ones because it was on sale so I have to have both of them!! I'm literally using it everyday whenever I go to work!! I will definitely recommend it to everyone!! " in 25 reviews
Vic R.
Baton Rouge, LA
This was my first palette from morphie and i love it. I wish I would’ve gotten some shimmer but the lattes are great for transition and when I’m going for a more natural look. I’m really into warm colors so I stay away from the pinks but other than that, it’s a great beginner palette when you’re starting and learning shading and transitioning. Because I’m more on the tan/medium side, the pigment of some of these colors were meh but if you’re fairer, you’d see it more.
Jackie B.
My friend introduced me to Morphe. I was skeptical at first because I had purchased "cheap" palettes of eye shadow in the past and have been disappointed. Morphe EXCEEDED my expectations! Not only is this palette highly pigmented but the color stays (when I use an eyelid primer as well). It was SO affordable compared to other designer eye shadow palettes. I'm very happy with this purchase!
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
My daughter introduced me to Morphe and I fell in love as soon as I saw the colour palettes. I'm a warm autumn and so many of their palette colours work perfectly for me.

The colours mix and match beautifully and they blend really well (some better than others). There is kickback and with some of the darker colours there is fallout. I tend to do my eyes first and then follow with my face routine so I can do a cleanup, especially when I'm working with a more dramatic or darker eye. I always use a primer and these shadows last ALL day long with no creasing or fading. They stay in place and continue to look great.

Very impressed with these shadows, especially given the pricepoint (even in Canada which was $37 for me).
Jorrie S.
Justin, TX
No doubt 2017 has been the year for morphe, and it's well-deserved have amazing products and the brushes on my favorite. I own so many morphe palettes I think that's what sums up most of my eyeshadow collection. An amazing low price, which honestly they could get away with charging more for their products, is amazing for beginner makeup enthusiast.
Allison W.
New York
I love the colors of this palette, they’re all so universal and there are some I would use every day, but the size of the palette is why I didn’t give this a higher review. It’s just not convenient to bring anywhere. If you’re just leaving it at your house it’s a great option but it’s borderline impossible to travel with because it’s so big.
Precious R.
I honestly love the Morphe 35N pallet, great for day to day makeup to glam. Eye shadows blend well and are fairly pigmented. Great for base or for a matte look. Easy to use and long lasting, also the price is right. I definitely would buy again!!!  Morphe 35N - 35 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Madi M.
Hanson
I love this eyeshadow! I use it almost every time i do my makeup. Its very pigmented so a little goes a long way and ive had it for months and i still have enough to last a long time. I will definately get it again once i run out!
Leslye B.
Brooklyn, NY
Really love these shadows really does give you a wide range of brown , the pigmengs does last all day but with any eyeshadows you need a good base. I use it with concelear underneath it is pigmented and the shadows arent even powdery. Would recommend!!
Jocelyn N.
Very fair pricing more if he has awesome eyeshadows that a lot of people use. So many looks can be used with these eyeshadows my first time they are very long-lasting and I would recommend using these for your first time maybe
Meggan G.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a HUGE Morphe fan, so I have nothing but good things to say about any of their products. This was my first ever purchase from morphe brushes. I saw so many makeup gurus raving about how their brushes were dupes for MAC Brushes and how inexpensive and pigmented their shadow palettes were. One of my fav palettes as it can create some very natural and dramatic looks. At around $20 for this 35 color palette, you really can't beat it! Would recommend any of their shadow palettes!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
What's your favorite Morphe palette ?!
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
I've never tried nothing from morphe is the hype really worth it??
Evelin V.
Dallas
Should i buy this for myself or for someone lol ?
Taylor D.
Wolcott, CT
I've been looking for an affordable eye shadow palette that is very pigmented, is this a good option??
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
I've been waiting to try this Palette out! Does anyone know if it's really good as people say?