BY MORPHE

25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette - Warm things up a bit with these 25 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable bronzed eyeshadows in the Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette. From glimmering bronze to rich mocha and burgundy, this palette is the perfect balance of matte and shimmer that fit in perfectly with your non-stop lifestyle. Grab 'em and go, babe.Shades Include:Row 1: Shy, Waffle, Image, Truth, SpeechlessRow 2: Center, Seek, Talk, iPhase, BetterRow 3: Topaz, Character, Sparkle, Marnie, EdenRow 4: Most, Sharp, Bots, Quake, AccessRow 5: Workie, Double, Space, Thief, EffortBenefits:Beyond-creamy colorHighly pigmentedSuper blendableView Morphe Store Locations. - 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette see more...

• I would so love to try this out since I always use brown ...4 Answers
  • I got the morphe 3502 second nature and the 25b bronzed m...3 Answers
  • I need really pigmented makeup for a stage. Is this palle...2 Answers
Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This palette is one of my favorites!!! The colors are so pigmented and it’s cheap!!! I love anything by morphe but they’re palettes have to be me favorite!! The colors are perfect for fall/winter and they blend so nicely!!! [product:morphe-25b-bronzed-mocha-eyeshadow-palette]" in 122 reviews
  • "The [product:morphe-25b-bronzed-mocha-eyeshadow-palette] is by far one of my favourite pressed powder palettes & it is a must have palette for any makeup lover🤩💫 The eyeshadow palette overall has an amazing pigment, the shades are easily blend-able & they suit a variety of skin tones🌺The pressed powders are really easy to apply and use, with a total number of 25: These quality pigmented nude, glitters and matte shades are really flexible🌟The shades can be used to achieve a gorgeous natural, statement making bold/heavy, classy or any other look you’re after✨ I didn’t find any fault or factors which I disliked about this palette & after purchasing this bronzed mocha eyeshadow palette & been captured by the beauty, quality and amazing pigment of its pressed powders I had to order the Morphe-25A palette to complete the collection🤩💰" in 41 reviews
  • "I purchased this palette as my first morphe product I have ever tried and love it. There is a great variety of nude colors, glittery shadows and translucent base." in 14 reviews
  • "Love this pallet! Love the neutral colors yet the sparkles add the shine and fanciness! The formula is perfect which makes them super pigmented. The price right too!" in 13 reviews
Edda M.
Manchester, CT
I looooove the palette. It's pigmentation of it, amazing and buildable. It's the first Morphe palette that I've bought and I will definitely be purchasing more in the near future.
nicole O.
My go to makeup palette for on the go! I love bringing this palette with me. It's super easy for travel with the same great formula! I also am obsessed with the fact that you can see the colors without having to open it!
Jennifer H.
Palm desert , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this palette. The colors are great. Price point is great for what you get! I’ve got lots of compliments using this palette. Comes with a big mirror. Some of the matters are patchy but will blend out.
Sydney S.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
Do not ever spend more than $25 on a makeup palette again! This is my favorite makeup palette, and retails for less than $20. Creamy shadows, blinding metallics and 25 shades to create countless eye looks.
Tera N.
Fresno
Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette This is a beautiful neutral palette. Great mix of mattes and shimmers, good for travel. I would recommend for neutral lovers.
Bailey R.
Murray, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this palette! The colors are stunning both in the palette and on! I love all the shimmers. This eyeshadow blends together so well and you can get so many different looks. I’m so happy I bought this!
Abby S.
Erie
Review for: Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette more...
BEAUTIFUL colors. The neutrals are perfect for everyday looks. They are so pigmented you don’t need much on your brush so the pallete lasts a long time. It also blends beautifully. My favorite pallete.
hayley v.
La Fargeville, NY
Review for: 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette more...
this eyeshadow palette looks absolutely amazing. 😍 it’s colours are blendable and neutral, which makes it one of my go to eyeshadow palettes. l would definitely recommend this eyeshadow palette to everyone.
Celeste M.
CA
Review for: Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette more...
The Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette is a great product. It has beautiful matte and shimmer colors. It is soo affordable and it works amazingly! I totally recommend it to anyone who loves makeup!
Lauryn W.
Review for: Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette more...
The quality of most shadows in the palette is good. A few of the shades can be patchy but I can work around it. The shimmers are very nice too. I am not a big fan of the packaging, but it makes sense for how cheap the palette is.
Shruti G.
I would like to try! How is the product?? Pigmented??
Brittany B.
I would so love to try this out since I always use brown eyeshadow
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
I just recently got this pallet and I was wondering how to get the best pigmentation on lids because the swatches on the hand are beautiful and pigment but whenever you apply it to your eyes doesn’t look as pigment as on the hands do I need to put concealer or prime my lids to get better results with this pallet Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette
Alyssa H.
Coos Bay
I've been looking into purchasing a new eyeshadow pallete, someone help me choose. Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette or Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette ?
Aalana V.
Minneapolis
I got the morphe 3502 second nature and the 25b bronzed mocha pallete and I want to buy another product from morphe but what should I buy? Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow PaletteMorphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette