BY MORPHE

25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette - Warm things up a bit with these 25 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable bronzed eyeshadows in the Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette. From glimmering bronze to rich mocha and burgundy, this palette is the perfect balance of matte and shimmer that fit in perfectly with your non-stop lifestyle. Grab 'em and go, babe.Shades Include:Row 1: Shy, Waffle, Image, Truth, SpeechlessRow 2: Center, Seek, Talk, iPhase, BetterRow 3: Topaz, Character, Sparkle, Marnie, EdenRow 4: Most, Sharp, Bots, Quake, AccessRow 5: Workie, Double, Space, Thief, EffortBenefits:Beyond-creamy colorHighly pigmentedSuper blendableView Morphe Store Locations. - 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette see more...

• I would so love to try this out since I always use brown ...4 Answers
  • I got the morphe 3502 second nature and the 25b bronzed m...3 Answers
  • I need really pigmented makeup for a stage. Is this palle...2 Answers
Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This palette is one of my favorites!!! The colors are so pigmented and it’s cheap!!! I love anything by morphe but they’re palettes have to be me favorite!! The colors are perfect for fall/winter and they blend so nicely!!! [product:morphe-25b-bronzed-mocha-eyeshadow-palette]" in 122 reviews
  • "The [product:morphe-25b-bronzed-mocha-eyeshadow-palette] is by far one of my favourite pressed powder palettes & it is a must have palette for any makeup lover🤩💫 The eyeshadow palette overall has an amazing pigment, the shades are easily blend-able & they suit a variety of skin tones🌺The pressed powders are really easy to apply and use, with a total number of 25: These quality pigmented nude, glitters and matte shades are really flexible🌟The shades can be used to achieve a gorgeous natural, statement making bold/heavy, classy or any other look you’re after✨ I didn’t find any fault or factors which I disliked about this palette & after purchasing this bronzed mocha eyeshadow palette & been captured by the beauty, quality and amazing pigment of its pressed powders I had to order the Morphe-25A palette to complete the collection🤩💰" in 41 reviews
  • "I purchased this palette as my first morphe product I have ever tried and love it. There is a great variety of nude colors, glittery shadows and translucent base." in 14 reviews
  • "Love this pallet! Love the neutral colors yet the sparkles add the shine and fanciness! The formula is perfect which makes them super pigmented. The price right too!" in 13 reviews
Reni C.
San Antonio
The greatest pallet for beautiful bronzed looks! It was love at first sight when I saw this palette. Pigmentation is amazing I would 100% recommend this to everyone I know!
Allison M.
Review for: Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette more...
got this palette on an impulse buy at Ulta LOL but this palette is amazing for the price you pay for! the shadows are super pigmented and blends easily. the color selection is great for fall and those who love more warm and neutral tones like me!
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,066 reviews
Review for: 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette, Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette more...
I have both of these palettes and these are stunning I love the packaging with the see though lid it’s nice and I love browns and warm shades ! These shades are super blend-able and creamy some of them are a little dryer than others but I that’s okay with me !
Brooke R.
Fruitport
Review for: Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette more...
A lot of choices come with this palette ! It goes very well with all skin types and I always use this one just because of how well it all blends and how great the finishing look turns out ! I am definitely looking forward to getting another palette by morphe! Let me know what one I should get !!
Alisha H.
I love this palette. The colors are very pigments with a lot of matte colors which I love for everyday looks. The variety of neutral shades makes it easy to switch the look up from something more subtle to more dramatic whenever I want. Love it!!!
Amber R.
Beale Afb, CA
Review for: Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette more...
I am a neutral/ warm shade lover. Browns are my go to. They look great with most eye colors. I got this for Christmas and the shades do not disappoint. For its price point it blends nice and has a lot of different shade choices to make multiple looks. Highly recommend if you love you browns.
Judith H.
Galveston , TX
Review for: Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette more...
The price is okay, the colors are gorgeous though. However this was one of the products I purchased from morphe and the matte weren’t as pigmented as I expected. The colors don’t really stay in place.. would I buy that palette again? Probably not..
Paulina P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a really nice eyeshadow palette for those who like a neutral colors instead of colorful looks. Personally I like both neutral looks and colorful but this is a good on the go palette for everyday simple eyeshadow looks.
Brittney M.
Moody
Purchased at: ULTA
I ventured out and tried some new shades in this palette and I’m sooo obsessed!!! These shades are so pigmented and blend so well! I believe this palette was around $25 which is a steal when the product performs this great!!
Stephanie A.
Webster, TX
Review for: 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette more...
Morphe never seems to disappoint me! This was one of my first morphe purchase and I love it.!! The colors and the size of the palette is perfect. Bought the bundle and it was worth it. I would buy again.
Shruti G.
I would like to try! How is the product?? Pigmented??
Brittany B.
I would so love to try this out since I always use brown eyeshadow
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
I just recently got this pallet and I was wondering how to get the best pigmentation on lids because the swatches on the hand are beautiful and pigment but whenever you apply it to your eyes doesn’t look as pigment as on the hands do I need to put concealer or prime my lids to get better results with this pallet Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette
Alyssa H.
Coos Bay
I've been looking into purchasing a new eyeshadow pallete, someone help me choose. Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette or Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette ?
Aalana V.
Minneapolis
I got the morphe 3502 second nature and the 25b bronzed mocha pallete and I want to buy another product from morphe but what should I buy? Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow PaletteMorphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette