BY MORPHE

25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette - Warm things up a bit with these 25 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable bronzed eyeshadows in the Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette. From glimmering bronze to rich mocha and burgundy, this palette is the perfect balance of matte and shimmer that fit in perfectly with your non-stop lifestyle. Grab 'em and go, babe.Shades Include:Row 1: Shy, Waffle, Image, Truth, SpeechlessRow 2: Center, Seek, Talk, iPhase, BetterRow 3: Topaz, Character, Sparkle, Marnie, EdenRow 4: Most, Sharp, Bots, Quake, AccessRow 5: Workie, Double, Space, Thief, EffortBenefits:Beyond-creamy colorHighly pigmentedSuper blendableView Morphe Store Locations. - 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette see more...

• I would so love to try this out since I always use brown ...4 Answers
  • I got the morphe 3502 second nature and the 25b bronzed m...3 Answers
  • I need really pigmented makeup for a stage. Is this palle...2 Answers
Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This palette is one of my favorites!!! The colors are so pigmented and it’s cheap!!! I love anything by morphe but they’re palettes have to be me favorite!! The colors are perfect for fall/winter and they blend so nicely!!! [product:morphe-25b-bronzed-mocha-eyeshadow-palette]" in 122 reviews
  • "The [product:morphe-25b-bronzed-mocha-eyeshadow-palette] is by far one of my favourite pressed powder palettes & it is a must have palette for any makeup lover🤩💫 The eyeshadow palette overall has an amazing pigment, the shades are easily blend-able & they suit a variety of skin tones🌺The pressed powders are really easy to apply and use, with a total number of 25: These quality pigmented nude, glitters and matte shades are really flexible🌟The shades can be used to achieve a gorgeous natural, statement making bold/heavy, classy or any other look you’re after✨ I didn’t find any fault or factors which I disliked about this palette & after purchasing this bronzed mocha eyeshadow palette & been captured by the beauty, quality and amazing pigment of its pressed powders I had to order the Morphe-25A palette to complete the collection🤩💰" in 41 reviews
  • "I purchased this palette as my first morphe product I have ever tried and love it. There is a great variety of nude colors, glittery shadows and translucent base." in 14 reviews
  • "Love this pallet! Love the neutral colors yet the sparkles add the shine and fanciness! The formula is perfect which makes them super pigmented. The price right too!" in 13 reviews
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette more...
This was given to me as a gift for my birthday and let me tell you I’m in love with it! It is SO pigmented and the packaging is sleek and simple. I let my roommate try it and she’s in love with it. Best part is the price! It is inexpensive, but has amazing quality and lasts all day!
Stacey R.
Review for: Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette more...
Love this pallete! Very creamy formula. Great shade range for several different looks. Great selection of base shades. They also blend like a dream. So happy i found this quality for such an affordable price. I am buying more.
Maria B.
The colors are amazing in this pallet. A lot of dark fall tones and they are very rich amd pigmented. I am inexperienced with eyeshadow but these shadows are really easy to work with and apply. Look great with my brown eye color. I would definitely recommend, especially because of the great and affordable price.
Theresa W.
Best basic bronze palette to own. Wet or dry these colors are amazing. Dress it up or down. Wether you want sexy, Smokey or just any everyday look, this palette is a great go-to.
Elizabeth A.
Owasso, OK
Okay, i will never spend my money on any other pallet expect MORPHE in the future. It's so affordable and the colors are so pigmented and easy to blend. I'm just your average girl who does make up for work or nights out and i love this pallet so much. please buy!
S D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette more...
I just bought this palette but I can hardly believe I've lived without it so long. I absolutely love this palette. All the shades are neutrals, but the variation in colors and mattes versus shimmers gives so much variety I don't get bored. All the colors blend easily and have long staying power. Considering buying other morphe palettes because of it!
Abigail N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette more...
OOOOMMMMGGGGG!! I’m a committed user of morphe palettes and brushes and bought this on a whim and couldn’t be happier. The colors are beautiful, pigment is amazing and blends like a dream! It has so many colors that I can create a subtle look for work or a dramatic look for a night out. I’m so happy I bought it and I’m obsessed! Highly recommend!
Allison H.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette more...
It’s a small palette can be taken almost anywhere without requiring a lot of space. The shadows are great if your into a lot of natural colors considering they’re all brown shades. All the shades are blend well! Was very inexpensive and can be bought separately or in a bundle with the copper palette.
alicia12349913 C.
Calumet, MI
It’s a nice palette, but it wasn’t as good as I had expected. I kind of compare every morphe palette to my Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette. The 25B is very pigmented, but not as creamy as the JH palette. I would still probably purchase it again though. The quality for the price is excellent.
Stacy H.
stockton
honestly love this palette. There are so many possible looks, especially for people with brown eyes. The colors pair really well with each other and are extremely blend-able. This is one of my favorite palettes!!Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette
Shruti G.
I would like to try! How is the product?? Pigmented??
Brittany B.
I would so love to try this out since I always use brown eyeshadow
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
I just recently got this pallet and I was wondering how to get the best pigmentation on lids because the swatches on the hand are beautiful and pigment but whenever you apply it to your eyes doesn’t look as pigment as on the hands do I need to put concealer or prime my lids to get better results with this pallet Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette
Alyssa H.
Coos Bay
I've been looking into purchasing a new eyeshadow pallete, someone help me choose. Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette or Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eye Shadow Palette ?
Aalana V.
Minneapolis
I got the morphe 3502 second nature and the 25b bronzed mocha pallete and I want to buy another product from morphe but what should I buy? Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow PaletteMorphe 35O2 Second Nature Eyeshadow Palette