BY MORPHE

25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette - Warm things up a bit with these 25 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable bronzed eyeshadows in the Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette. From glimmering bronze to rich mocha and burgundy, this palette is the perfect balance of matte and shimmer that fit in perfectly with your non-stop lifestyle. Grab 'em and go, babe.Shades Include:Row 1: Shy, Waffle, Image, Truth, SpeechlessRow 2: Center, Seek, Talk, iPhase, BetterRow 3: Topaz, Character, Sparkle, Marnie, EdenRow 4: Most, Sharp, Bots, Quake, AccessRow 5: Workie, Double, Space, Thief, EffortBenefits:Beyond-creamy colorHighly pigmentedSuper blendableView Morphe Store Locations. - 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette
I have never owned any products from Morphe. I was in Ulta Beauty looking for a new eyeshadow palette to add to my mini collection at home. I saw the Morphe display with the different palettes on display that I can view and also test! I fell in love with the 25B Bronzed Mocha eyeshadow palette! I loved it had the right mix of shimmer and matte shades and cheaper than the other palettes ($18). I figure if I'm going to try out a Morphe palette, might as well start off small. LOL. The shades I would say are more on the neutral side, but, also a few warm shades to add a little color to any look. There's a total of 25 shades.

I can honestly say that I love this palette! I've played with so many looks since I bought this Thanksgiving weekend! The colors blend pretty well (with eyeshadow primer applied first) and have pretty impressive payoff. I don't have any complaints about performance! It is easily removed with micellar water and a cotton pad. I'm interested to try more palettes from Morphe!

As much as I love this palette, there are some things that can use some improvement. First, it would be nice if there was a mirror inside the lid (i.e Urban Decay's Naked). Second, it would be nice if the names of the colors are included on the palette itself. The shades' names are written on the plastic protective cover that comes with the palette that usually gets thrown away. Lastly, the case could be more sturdy. It is too flimsy/cheaply made for my liking. I just keep the palette stored in it's packing for protection when I store it after use.

Overall, I would recommend this palette to any beauty obsessed person!
đź’‹ C.
Review for: Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette
I was so excited when I saw this palette because it is right up my alley- as far as colors go! The palette is of a decent quality & price as well! I am so glad that Morphe is an option in this market because they make good quality makeup that is much more affordable & attainable for everybody! -And that in itself, makes me a huge fan of Morphe because everyone deserves to feel beautiful with great cosmetics choices available to them! It SHOULD never be just for a select few! Thanks Morphe! đź’‹
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
Review for: Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette
Love this palette! Has a variety of shimmers and mattes and the ranges include nice brown transition shades, neutrals, and even a rose gold shimmer. It’s a great go-to. I did hear that Morphe has changed their formulas along with their packaging so I can’t speak to their newer stuff when it comes to this particular palette but I do love the square panned one! (The new ones are apparently circular.) I bought mine from Morphe directly online but I hear that Ulta now offers Morphe products!
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
Review for: Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette
I had heard really first things about Morphe so when they finally got to Ulta, I was ecstatic. This is the first Morphe palette I have purchased and I am in love. It’s easily my favorite palette right now! The colors are extremely pigmented and the blendability is great. There is a little bit of fallout but I usually do my eyes before my foundation anyway so it’s not too big of a deal. The price was extremely reasonable. I will definitely be giving them more of my money!
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
Review for: 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette
This is a nice palette and great for the price, it does not blend as nicely as other palettes I own from morphe but it does the trick if you work at it for a bit. It is worth buying I recommend it to anyone trying to grow their palette collection. The shimmer shadows are my favorite part of this palette they really stand out as a lid color.
Meghan C.
Arlington Hts, IL
Review for: 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette
This pallet is the best bang for your buck. It is inexpensive and perfectly pigmented. The shadows have minimal fall out and last throughout the day even without primer. I would recommend applying the shimmer shades using your finger, but otherwise these colors blend out perfectly and can be used for both day and night looks.
Kayla D.
American Fork, UT
Review for: Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette
OBSESSED I have so many other palettes but this is my go to every morning, Its tones are perfect for red heads, for all my gingers out there <3  Very warm colors and I like the gold when I am getting ready for a night out. I a, actually shocked because this was more pigmented then my Tarte and Lorac palette
Sabrina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this pallette because of the shade choices along iwth the mixture of matte and glitter shades. I do thing the glitter shades are much more pigmented than the matte which i am disappointed about. I wish the matte where more pigmented and easier to blend. I really like the cost thoug hit is worth it
Kelsey S.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE Morphe products! I have yet to get a product I did not like. They swatch so perfectly and are easy to blend. The shadows are extremely pigmented and like I said blend like a dream! They have little to no fallout which I think is a major plus. I honestly wish I had a lot more of Morphe's palettes.
Sarah C.
Sterling, NY
Review for: 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette
Morphe is one of my favorite makeup businesses. This palette is not one of my favorites they have done. I like the colors in the palette, however the blend ability and pigment of this palette wasn’t as great as their OG palettes. I don’t hate it, I was just expecting more from this palette in particular.