BY MORPHE

LIMITED EDITION

“A fun, supersized palette with double the pan size than a regular palette - filled with pops of peach, pinks and browns. Try using the matte pinks and peach shades as blush and any of the shimmer shades as highlighters!” – Lipstick Nick, Director of Global Artistry

Rock endless looks with 24 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented eyeshadows. Day or night, wet or dry, these limited-edition, supes-romantic shades go the distance. Holy chic, your lids will love the variety of stunning textures. From soft and shimmery to amped-up chrome metallic, you can create a jaw-dropping fresh look for any time of the day. And since a Morphe Babe loves to play, we sized these matte and metallic wonders up 2.2x for double the pleasure.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

BENEFITS
• 2.2x the size for more playing power
• 24 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented eyeshadows
• Use to rock a highlight or bronze it up

DOUBLE DUTY
These eyeshadows can give you a highlight high that works with your complexion:
Glazed (fair-to-light skin tone)
Crystal (medium skin tone)
Dream (medium-to-dark skin tone)
Bronze OR contour with:
Creamer (fair-to-light skin tone)
Frenchy (medium skin tone)
Mojo (medium-to-dark skin tone)
PRO TIP: Glitz not only provides a pop of color for your eyes, it also can werk as a blush!
Best Used With: GLAM FAM BRUSH COLLECTION

SHADES NAMES

ROW 1:

Crystal (golden sheen)
Glazed (iced champagne)
Dream (sparkling copper)
Chewy (shimmering bronze)
Marble (glitzy rose gold)
Spiffy (matte antique rose)
ROW 2:

Creamer (matte sand dune)
Frenchy (matte nutmeg)
Mojo (matte earthen clay)
Glitz (matte fiery coral)
Brassy (matte red clay)
Mooch (dusty reddish mauve)
ROW 3:

Glossy (sparkling rosé)
Shiba (rich metallic cocoa)
Steady (gilded raspberry)
Boxy (mocha metal)
Magic (burnt rose shimmer)
Sunshiny (glimmering flame)
ROW 4:

Baked (matte milk chocolate)
Pitch (gilded vintage petal)
Flirty (matte reddish terracotta)
Richest (mega shimmering bronze)
Brew (matte deep blackberry)
Brownie (matte dark chocolate)

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 40 Al Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Al Lake (CI 42090).

• Your asking me to give my review but I didn’t receive thi...2 Answers
Millie S.
I love this palette because you can create loads of looks with it. It’s really pigmented and long lasting. Most of the colours are powdery. It is also really nice packaging it feels very luxurious. I would definitely recommend this.
Thurya S.
Charlotte
I am very happy with this product. The colors are shimmery and very pigmented, it's just all beautiful. It doesn't match my skin tone that
much but my sister is really enjoying it the most and even if I can't use it as much I overall love the product and it's definitely worth it.
Collette H.
Racine
Omg this is a pretty palette and the colors are so pigmented. The pans are so big in this one. I love the foil colors, they go on so smooth like a cream. I love this palette
Maryam D.
This amazing palette had a wide combination of warm tones which you can build up to create beautiful warm red and brow eye looks. Some colours do need a bit of work when blending but overall a good palette if you love your warm red tones!
eirini t.
I love the morphe palettes. Great value , awesome shade selection. Good pigment, they build up well. These palettes give the expensive ones a run for their money. With a good shadow primer they are amazing!
June S.
Wantagh, NY
This palette has a myriad of bold colors which is nice, especially if you want to look stylish and chic. Regardless of whether or not you are tan, the colors look great on me all year round. I like to pair the eyeshadows with red or coral lipstick to complete my look. The price is very reasonable and the shadow lasts throughout the day, providing you use a good primer. Overall, great value!
Sincere L.
Atlanta, GA
Some morphed products are hit or miss, which sometimes is to be expected with any brand. But I've never found their eyeshadows to be of a bad quality. This palette is amazing especially if you love warm tones, date night, or fall festive looks!
Eimer D.
miami
Amo los colores, muy bien pigmentados, es fácil de difuminar con los otros colores, tengo los ojos oscuros y me encanta como se ven esos tonos en mi.
haley l.
florida
I love morphe products so much, they never disappoint me I am so I'm love with this pallet I use this everyday
Mary L.
Italy
This is the perfect palette for fall glam looks! It’s full of warm tones aka fall season ones! It’s a very good palette and the colors are very pigmented. I would definitely buy it again a billion times. It’s me as a palette. I highly suggest you to get one!
Ashlee M.
Marlette
Your asking me to give my review but I didn’t receive this pallet.. can you help me figure out why I didn’t receive it or anything at all? I’d love to be an influencer!!