BY MORPHE

LIMITED EDITION

“A fun, supersized palette with double the pan size than a regular palette - filled with pops of peach, pinks and browns. Try using the matte pinks and peach shades as blush and any of the shimmer shades as highlighters!” – Lipstick Nick, Director of Global Artistry

Rock endless looks with 24 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented eyeshadows. Day or night, wet or dry, these limited-edition, supes-romantic shades go the distance. Holy chic, your lids will love the variety of stunning textures. From soft and shimmery to amped-up chrome metallic, you can create a jaw-dropping fresh look for any time of the day. And since a Morphe Babe loves to play, we sized these matte and metallic wonders up 2.2x for double the pleasure.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

BENEFITS
• 2.2x the size for more playing power
• 24 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented eyeshadows
• Use to rock a highlight or bronze it up

DOUBLE DUTY
These eyeshadows can give you a highlight high that works with your complexion:
Glazed (fair-to-light skin tone)
Crystal (medium skin tone)
Dream (medium-to-dark skin tone)
Bronze OR contour with:
Creamer (fair-to-light skin tone)
Frenchy (medium skin tone)
Mojo (medium-to-dark skin tone)
PRO TIP: Glitz not only provides a pop of color for your eyes, it also can werk as a blush!
Best Used With: GLAM FAM BRUSH COLLECTION

SHADES NAMES

ROW 1:

Crystal (golden sheen)
Glazed (iced champagne)
Dream (sparkling copper)
Chewy (shimmering bronze)
Marble (glitzy rose gold)
Spiffy (matte antique rose)
ROW 2:

Creamer (matte sand dune)
Frenchy (matte nutmeg)
Mojo (matte earthen clay)
Glitz (matte fiery coral)
Brassy (matte red clay)
Mooch (dusty reddish mauve)
ROW 3:

Glossy (sparkling rosé)
Shiba (rich metallic cocoa)
Steady (gilded raspberry)
Boxy (mocha metal)
Magic (burnt rose shimmer)
Sunshiny (glimmering flame)
ROW 4:

Baked (matte milk chocolate)
Pitch (gilded vintage petal)
Flirty (matte reddish terracotta)
Richest (mega shimmering bronze)
Brew (matte deep blackberry)
Brownie (matte dark chocolate)

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 40 Al Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Al Lake (CI 42090).

Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
Morphe consistently disappoints me with their shadow formula, but every once and a while I buy a product to see if it’s any better. It’s not. It searches streaky, doesn’t blend well, and it’s also hard to back a brand that still uses endorses Jaclyn Hill.
Zahraa H.
subah al salem block 7 , street 1, avenue 10, Home 14, floor 2.
Meredith T.
Enid, OK
I did not get this item. I do not know why you think I did, if I signed up for it once upon a time, I do not remember it, I did not get it. I did not even know I had an account for this website until today. I must have signed up for it once a long time ago and forgot about it becauseI never recieved anything.
Melissa P.
West Liberty
It ask me my review on this product I have never used it before so I could not tell u about it my friends that have used it said it was a good one
Brandi M.
I did not like it all all. Shadows were powdery and not very pigmented. This was my first morphe shadow purchase. I love their brushes, but not this palette.
Danielle F.
Orlando, FL
I saw this item on morphe’s website and instantly it caught my eye. The reds and pinks all looked so vibrant and pretty. But then I received mine in the mail, not only were the colors different, the palette I received was smashed?? And then when I called about a replacement, they sent me yet ANOTHER smashed palette. I’m not sure if it’s just morphe (considering my sister also bought a palette that came with mine and it was in perfect condition) or if it’s just this palette. Overall the eyeshadow is very pigmentented, but it would help if I could actually use each color without powder from another interfering
Kristina M.
Stony plain, AB
Pigmented colours. Very nice packaging as always. Loves the texture of them. Would recommend to my friends and would repurchase if I ran out. The color scheme is good and you can create many different looks with the one palette.
Nikki B.
Cave City, KY
Amazing quality eyeshadow. Love this brand. Great color range also. Morphe products are always my fav.
Devin M.
middlebury
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a decent pallet but the colors in the picture are not what they are in person. The reds are not that hue at all. It blends easily though and the colors are pretty. Shimmers are beautiful and the pans are a massive size!
Aleesha D.
Green Bay
The sunset you see in the sky becomes a eyeshadow makeup palette. I have not tried this yet other than swatches in store. But, man this would look pretty on any skin tone. I have yet to buy. We shall see.
Ashlee M.
Marlette
Your asking me to give my review but I didn’t receive this pallet.. can you help me figure out why I didn’t receive it or anything at all? I’d love to be an influencer!!
Sara J.
is this pallet pigmented I’m willing to try it out
Priya Y.
Columbus, OH
How do you like this product? Is there much fallout? How’s the pigment?
Lexi W.
Madison, TN
What is the best look you’ve created with this palette? I got it for my birthday and I’m just looking for some inspiration.
Lily K.
Iowa
How do you get the pans out of pallets if you want to put some shadows in a z pallet?