BY MORPHE

LIMITED EDITION

“A fun, supersized palette with double the pan size than a regular palette - filled with pops of peach, pinks and browns. Try using the matte pinks and peach shades as blush and any of the shimmer shades as highlighters!” – Lipstick Nick, Director of Global Artistry

Rock endless looks with 24 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented eyeshadows. Day or night, wet or dry, these limited-edition, supes-romantic shades go the distance. Holy chic, your lids will love the variety of stunning textures. From soft and shimmery to amped-up chrome metallic, you can create a jaw-dropping fresh look for any time of the day. And since a Morphe Babe loves to play, we sized these matte and metallic wonders up 2.2x for double the pleasure.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

BENEFITS
• 2.2x the size for more playing power
• 24 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented eyeshadows
• Use to rock a highlight or bronze it up

DOUBLE DUTY
These eyeshadows can give you a highlight high that works with your complexion:
Glazed (fair-to-light skin tone)
Crystal (medium skin tone)
Dream (medium-to-dark skin tone)
Bronze OR contour with:
Creamer (fair-to-light skin tone)
Frenchy (medium skin tone)
Mojo (medium-to-dark skin tone)
PRO TIP: Glitz not only provides a pop of color for your eyes, it also can werk as a blush!
Best Used With: GLAM FAM BRUSH COLLECTION

SHADES NAMES

ROW 1:

Crystal (golden sheen)
Glazed (iced champagne)
Dream (sparkling copper)
Chewy (shimmering bronze)
Marble (glitzy rose gold)
Spiffy (matte antique rose)
ROW 2:

Creamer (matte sand dune)
Frenchy (matte nutmeg)
Mojo (matte earthen clay)
Glitz (matte fiery coral)
Brassy (matte red clay)
Mooch (dusty reddish mauve)
ROW 3:

Glossy (sparkling rosé)
Shiba (rich metallic cocoa)
Steady (gilded raspberry)
Boxy (mocha metal)
Magic (burnt rose shimmer)
Sunshiny (glimmering flame)
ROW 4:

Baked (matte milk chocolate)
Pitch (gilded vintage petal)
Flirty (matte reddish terracotta)
Richest (mega shimmering bronze)
Brew (matte deep blackberry)
Brownie (matte dark chocolate)

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 40 Al Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Al Lake (CI 42090).

• Your asking me to give my review but I didn’t receive thi...2 Answers
June S.
Wantagh, NY
This palette has a myriad of bold colors which is nice, especially if you want to look stylish and chic. Regardless of whether or not you are tan, the colors look great on me all year round. I like to pair the eyeshadows with red or coral lipstick to complete my look. The price is very reasonable and the shadow lasts throughout the day, providing you use a good primer. Overall, great value!
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield , CA
I rarely get impressed with palettes anymore. I feel like everything has been done. BUT THIS. You may think it’s your regular warm tones eyeshadow palettes... no no no... this palette right here has pans big enough for you to use these shadows as bronzer, blush, highlight AND brow powder. This is honestly so amazing to have and the formula is absolutely creamy. It’s different from their smaller pans and this palette (as you’d expect) is a little more expensive, but it is so worth it. AN AMAZING TRAVEL ITEM FOR SURE!
Phuong T.
Hayward, CA
I bought this pallet twice, and one more time for my sister for Christmas. The colors are perfect for me and fall right into my comfort zone. My OCD wanted the pans to be all the same size, but it didn’t deter me from buying it twice. Love it.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
This is such a vibrant palette tha when I saw it online I had to have it even though it took me several months to finally break down and order it and I am so glad I did!! This has so many of my favorite shades with warm tones, the orangey reds. I absolutely love using this palette! I would highly recommend this palette as well as repurchase
Taylor C.
Arkansas City, KS
Love love love this!! I love the pan size, the colors, the pigment EVERYTHING I've seen so many Morphe palettes come up in the last few years and was never fully interested cause there were so many of the same shadows, too many light matte colors, too many cool dark brown shades but this is perfect. The perfect mix of shimmers and mattes. I'm in love with this palette. I recommend it to everyone. I use it for daily looks, I use it for more glam looks. It's perfect
Thurya S.
Charlotte
I am very happy with this product. The colors are shimmery and very pigmented, it's just all beautiful. It doesn't match my skin tone that
much but my sister is really enjoying it the most and even if I can't use it as much I overall love the product and it's definitely worth it.
Mandy E.
This is one of my FAVORITE pallets. Its colors are amazing and versatile and blend awesomely. Its smooth and pigmented with practically NO fallout. At first i thought i wouldn't like al the pinky tones but its absolutely gorgeous with the browns and neutrals. It really became a favorite fast. Its the palette that made me LOVE morphe.
Ferida Z.
lakewood
Personally I did not really like this palette. The colors were pigment however it was hard for me to get the more sparkly ones to stay on. It to mention buying products from Morphe is the most annoying process. My first palette broke in the mail and ever the second one they sent wasn’t fully intact!
I love this pallete; anything morphe is always great because they are an inexpensive makeup brand . The colors blend beautifully, and look amazing on the eyes. I’m a medium skin tone and the golden shades look amazing with my skin tone; I would recommend this pallete to anyone who’s on a budget and want high quality performance makeup but, can’t afford high end makeup.
Devin M.
middlebury
It’s a decent pallet but the colors in the picture are not what they are in person. The reds are not that hue at all. It blends easily though and the colors are pretty. Shimmers are beautiful and the pans are a massive size!
Ashlee M.
Marlette
Your asking me to give my review but I didn’t receive this pallet.. can you help me figure out why I didn’t receive it or anything at all? I’d love to be an influencer!!