BY MORPHE #35 in Eyeshadow Palettes

LIMITED EDITION

“A fun, supersized palette with double the pan size than a regular palette - filled with pops of peach, pinks and browns. Try using the matte pinks and peach shades as blush and any of the shimmer shades as highlighters!” – Lipstick Nick, Director of Global Artistry

Rock endless looks with 24 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented eyeshadows. Day or night, wet or dry, these limited-edition, supes-romantic shades go the distance. Holy chic, your lids will love the variety of stunning textures. From soft and shimmery to amped-up chrome metallic, you can create a jaw-dropping fresh look for any time of the day. And since a Morphe Babe loves to play, we sized these matte and metallic wonders up 2.2x for double the pleasure.

(Finish: matte and shimmer)

BENEFITS
• 2.2x the size for more playing power
• 24 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented eyeshadows
• Use to rock a highlight or bronze it up

DOUBLE DUTY
These eyeshadows can give you a highlight high that works with your complexion:
Glazed (fair-to-light skin tone)
Crystal (medium skin tone)
Dream (medium-to-dark skin tone)
Bronze OR contour with:
Creamer (fair-to-light skin tone)
Frenchy (medium skin tone)
Mojo (medium-to-dark skin tone)
PRO TIP: Glitz not only provides a pop of color for your eyes, it also can werk as a blush!
Best Used With: GLAM FAM BRUSH COLLECTION

SHADES NAMES

ROW 1:

Crystal (golden sheen)
Glazed (iced champagne)
Dream (sparkling copper)
Chewy (shimmering bronze)
Marble (glitzy rose gold)
Spiffy (matte antique rose)
ROW 2:

Creamer (matte sand dune)
Frenchy (matte nutmeg)
Mojo (matte earthen clay)
Glitz (matte fiery coral)
Brassy (matte red clay)
Mooch (dusty reddish mauve)
ROW 3:

Glossy (sparkling rosé)
Shiba (rich metallic cocoa)
Steady (gilded raspberry)
Boxy (mocha metal)
Magic (burnt rose shimmer)
Sunshiny (glimmering flame)
ROW 4:

Baked (matte milk chocolate)
Pitch (gilded vintage petal)
Flirty (matte reddish terracotta)
Richest (mega shimmering bronze)
Brew (matte deep blackberry)
Brownie (matte dark chocolate)

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 40 Al Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Al Lake (CI 42090).

• Your asking me to give my review but I didn’t receive thi...2 Answers
Rosa P.
Morphe is by far one of my favorites. This palette does the job. I especially love the colors and how pigments they are and the application of them are dead on. I can't say enough good things about this palette or the brand for that matter. Morphe never leta me down and I'm never disappointed in them and the palettes.
June S.
Wantagh, NY
This palette has a myriad of bold colors which is nice, especially if you want to look stylish and chic. Regardless of whether or not you are tan, the colors look great on me all year round. I like to pair the eyeshadows with red or coral lipstick to complete my look. The price is very reasonable and the shadow lasts throughout the day, providing you use a good primer. Overall, great value!
Ardeen S.
Gulfport, MS
I love all morphe products. They can literally do no wrong in my eyes, every color is perfect, lasts all day, SUPERRRRR pigmented which i love and it’s flattering on every skin tone. I recommend Morphe palettes to all my friends no matter their beauty expert level
Samantha M.
Muncie
The pigment was saturated with color. It worked very well with my hard candy primer. The slight shimmer made my eyes sparkle and definitely looked great when the lights danced off of the colors. But the best part is that it lasted all night. No touch ups needed.
Sincere L.
Madison, GA
Some morphed products are hit or miss, which sometimes is to be expected with any brand. But I've never found their eyeshadows to be of a bad quality. This palette is amazing especially if you love warm tones, date night, or fall festive looks!
Dianne U.
Love this palette it has a lot of your go to shadows they are pigmented and they blend well also they apply good with or without eye primer I usually wear eye primer but sometimes I do forget if I’m in a rush but they still apply so good
Taylor C.
Arkansas City, KS
Love love love this!! I love the pan size, the colors, the pigment EVERYTHING I've seen so many Morphe palettes come up in the last few years and was never fully interested cause there were so many of the same shadows, too many light matte colors, too many cool dark brown shades but this is perfect. The perfect mix of shimmers and mattes. I'm in love with this palette. I recommend it to everyone. I use it for daily looks, I use it for more glam looks. It's perfect
Christina H.
Beaumont
Absolutely my favorite pallet hands down. These natural earthy tones are great for a soft yet edgy fall look. They are very high pigmented and show up very well on just about any skin tone. I’d absolutely purchase this item again!
Sabrina H.
Ionia
It’s mid grade. Good quality for Morphe as always and good price BUT it’s the same boring colors that can be found in any other palette except the bright pinky orange color. Good product but i don’t know if I recommend
Thurya S.
Charlotte
I am very happy with this product. The colors are shimmery and very pigmented, it's just all beautiful. It doesn't match my skin tone that
much but my sister is really enjoying it the most and even if I can't use it as much I overall love the product and it's definitely worth it.
Ashlee M.
Marlette
Your asking me to give my review but I didn’t receive this pallet.. can you help me figure out why I didn’t receive it or anything at all? I’d love to be an influencer!!