Morphe

Morphe 24A Artist Pass...
763 Reviews
5 / 5
This pallet is my absolute favorite one I’ve ever owned! Even to this day I’m obsessed with it! The pigment is amazing and blends super easy! Hardly any fallout and the glitter is amazing! I use this all the time when I’m doing a creative look! It’s my go to !
5 / 5
Morphe Eyeshadow Palette 24A is popular for its versatile neutral tones, blendable pigmented shades, and variety of matte and shimmer finishes, although individual shade performance may vary.
5 / 5
Wooo una paleta hermosa por su empaque y la calidad de las sombras ni se diga del grittler con estrellas 😍😍 es una de mis favoritas ❤️❤️👌 divina chicas y trae muchas sombras para recrear varios maquillajes.
5 / 5
I love this pallet so much I use it literally every time I do make up that’s why everything is almost gone because I use it a bunch. I would recommend it. This was also my first pallet so I’ll say it’s a good starter for make up.
5 / 5
This is by far the best morphe Palette I've purchased. I love love love the color choices in this Palette. I live bright colors and she definitely delivers.
5 / 5
There isn’t a con to this pallete. Very pigmented . I actually use a lot of these colors as an eyeliner with my makeup remover water and they show up so beautiful!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I enjoy this palette but not as much as I thought I would. The glitter is very clumpy. I still use this occasionally for a water eyeliner
5 / 5
I love morphe palettes and this one is very bright and vibrant for the summer colours perfect! Shimmer are pigmented and lasts long
5 / 5
I love all of these colors! It’s so much fun for the summer! These colors give me festival vibes! I love using this for photoshoots!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This palette is cute. It has some nice colours, shimmers and glitters. I particularly love the star glitter and the purple shimmer. I love the colour story and I really do look forward to creating more looks using this. Its my first morphe palette so I really was looking forward to trying it too.