BeautyFaceFace MakeupFace Makeup
Morphe 2 Quad Goals Multi-Palette

Morphe 2 Quad Goals Multi-Palette

What it is: An on-the-go stack of shades that is for lids, lips, and cheeks plus a pop of sparkle.What Else You Need to Know: This palette includes several shades in one easy-to-use stack. It gives your lids, lips, and cheeks a soft wash of color with blendable, buildable shades in matte and shimmer finishes. The Eyes shade adds a soft-lit shimmer for your lids. The Cheeks shade is a creamy blush for one-swipe color. The Lips shade is a tint that keeps lips feeling moisturized. The Sparkle shade is a dewy balm for that little bit of glitter or shine.This Palette Contains: - 1x 0.12 oz/ 3 g Eyeshadow- 1x 0.08 oz/ 2.4 g Highlight- 1x 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Cream Blush- 1x 0.07 oz/ 1.9 g Lip Tint

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Morphe 2 Quad Goals Multi-Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Kathryn S.
Smithtown, NY
Morphe 2 Quad Goals Multi-Palette uploaded by Kathryn S.
Morphe 2 Quad Goals Multi-Palette I came across this cute, compact, eyes, cheek, lip and shimmer set in the corner of my local Ulta. What a great gift for friends make up wearers in your fam for the holidays! Comes in several groupings- nude, peach, rose, tan and violet. Created in a small tower with flip open compartments, this make up to go takes up little space. The products themselves are pretty darn good for a $16 all in one palette. The shadow and blush are buildable, the lip gloss is pretty and moisturizing ( doesn’t stay on long) and the shimmer is blend-able and unobtrusive. I would buy this again. I am wearing the PEACH version.
Megan P.
Morphe 2 Quad Goals Multi-Palette uploaded by Megan P.
I only gave this two stars because I really like the concept. Having an eyeshadow, blush, lip, and glitter all in one is clever but the results are just meh. Also, I’m pretty sure Kaja did the bento concept first and theirs delivers!
sam M.
Indianapolis, IN
Morphe 2 Quad Goals Multi-Palette uploaded by sam M.
Literally amazing. Gorgeous colors, pigmented, and very affordable. Compact makes less to pack when traveling!
Millicent  N.
Arab, AL
Morphe 2 Quad Goals Multi-Palette uploaded by Millicent  N.
Morphe 2 Quad Goals Multi-Palette uploaded by Millicent  N.
YES YES & YES. These cute compacts are to die for. I got the fresh peach and Violet vibes. They come with and eyeshadow, liquid lipstick, blush and highlighter.
Amanda  T.
Waterloo, IA
This is the cutest thing for on the go! It had everything in one compact. It’s has my nudes that I love! I may buy a 2nd just for the car. #travelready #portable
Christina  P.
Patterson, NY
Morphe 2 Quad Goals Multi-Palette uploaded by Christina  P.
Color: Violet Vibes. I receive this free from Ulta with makeup purchase. I love Morphe brushes, but this is the first makeup item I have tried. I like the concept of the stackable components for the face. The first tray is a lilac eyeshadow that is a lightly pigmented glittery eyeshadow. It is very subtle lilac (light purple) eyeshadow that stays all day. The next tray is blush in a lovely coral light pink color. Also very subtle blush that does stay in place all day. The third tray is lipgloss in color raspberry. It is a pinky/mauve lipgloss. It is not sticky, but as a gloss does not last on its own. It is a nice topper for a lip stain. The last tray is marked face, but the diagram on the bottle of the container does not show where to apply to the face. It is very big pieces of glitter, see photo on my eyelid. It is a big too chunky for me, but I did not see any fall off my eyelid onto my face. Each pan is 1.5 inch wide of product. I am enjoying the product, but I would not purchase on my own. Pro: nice sturdy container, neat packaging Con: personally only use 3 of the pans and pigmentation is very light
Dot S.
San Antonio
Morphe 2 Quad Goals Multi-Palette uploaded by Dot S.
Love the colors. Intense pigment and the lip gloss is lovely. The the neutral shades.
amarily V.
leland, illinois
I love how small it is and it’s very convenient for on the go! It gives a natural look and it could also give a full face look! I would 100% recommended buying this product!
Nabanita  G.
Salem, OR
Morphe 2 Quad Goals Multi-Palette uploaded by Nabanita  G.
Morphe 2 Quad Goals Multi-Palette uploaded by Nabanita  G.
I was impressed just by swatching the shimmer shade at Ulta and bought this quad oh-so Nudie. When I was back home and tried all the colors in this quad.. I was a bit underwhelmed with the lipshade. I thought it was too balmy to my liking. Also the cheek shade was meh, I might use it as Contour shade. Beside that the shimmery highlight and the shimmery balm are gorgeous.
Lisa Z.
Washington, DC
Morphe 2 Quad Goals Multi-Palette uploaded by Lisa Z.
This is one of my favorite products I love it and will buy another one for sure it’s great.

Looking for your answer?