BY MORPHE

This mirrored palette of 15 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable matte and shimmer eyeshadows will make your day (and possibly night).

GET THE "DAY SLAYER" LOOK: see featured model

EYES
Brow Highlight: Natural
Crease: Upbeat (inner & center), Editor (outer)
Eyelid: Spark (inner), Bronzed Beauty (center)
Lower Lashline: Define, Editor, Epic
Eyeliner: Color Pencil in Richie
Lashes: Day Dreamer

LIPS
Color Pencil in Backseat Love
Plush Liquid Lip in Dainty

PLAY & SLAY: OPEN UP
Line inner eyelid with a nude matte eyeshadow to invite light in. Layer a metallic finish for an extra pop of glam.

Shade Names

Row 1: Natural, Spark, In the Crease, Forever, Bronzed Beauty
Row 2: Upbeat, Glow, Editor, Highlight, Define
Row 3: Dessert, Epic, Blend, Just Eyes, Sweet

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May contain (+/-): Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1

Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Great pallet, really pigmented and great quality. The colors are beautiful and they go with any skin tone." in 91 reviews
  • "I know it’s a eyeshadow palette but it can be use as contour and highlighter. It’s simply beautiful and long lasting." in 12 reviews
Kezia L.
I love Morphe’s eyeshadows. There creamy, pigmented and blend really nicely. This palette is beautiful. The shimmer shades are gorgeous and the mattes and amazing. For me personally , the colours are a bit to orange as for me I find orange on my eyes doesn’t suit me but even saying that, the colours are still really pretty. I also love the mirror - it’s big so it’s easy to see everything. Finally I also really like the packaging, Morphe just know how to make products look attractive
Brianna W.
New York
I use this palette for an everyday look kinda vibe. Morphe is one of my favorite companies I buy a lot of palettes as well as brushes from them. I also appreciate their new packaging. They really have upped their game. Aside from that, I included a couple of my favorite shades in the picture below as well as the swatches of the shade. Let me know if you have tried this palette.

Michelle M.
Cameron, NC
I love this palette these colors are absolutely beautiful. Gave it a 4 because the pigmentation could be a little higher. I use this palette almost everyday. I’m definitely a #MorpheBabe now. Yes, I would buy another palette. The packaging is great ... the mirror in the palette is like wow !
scarlet s.
Devon, UK
The pigment, the packaging, the pay off, three shades, the names, the quality of this palette is absolute amazing! I got this as a birthday gift from a friend of mine and it truly is a lovely palette! I have nothing negative to say about this palette, I just wish there was at least two colours that were for example a burgundy or something in there to spice the palette up a bit. But this is my go to palette! I highly recommend!
katie 💕.
Huntington
VERY easy to blend out and the colors are so pretty! You can create a variety of looks ranging from everyday to full glam. I highly recommend this palette compared to others. You get a good amount of shades for a very low price. Everyone should have this in their collection!
Melissa C.
Kerman, CA
I got this pallete as a birthday gift and I fell in love with the colors 😍😍 this pallete is great for the day time & as well as the night time! This pallete is a great product and love the colors in it
aimee 🌞.
I’m in love 😍 the shades are very pigmented and have gorgeous peachy/orange undertones to them. They make my green eyes pop! I love how there’s a variety of subtle to bold colors (“In The Crease” is so bold and beautiful, whereas “Upbeat” was very subtle yet flattering), and they blend great. I also love how it comes with a larger mirror. I use it to do all of my makeup!!
N.Bethel B.
Burton, MI
This is my favorite palette ever, nice creamy shadows you can where day or night beautiful shimmers to give you the perfect shine.came packaged very nice and came with a free eye primer will be buying again when I’m all out
Troy T.
Robinson
I absolutely love this mini eyeshadow palette!! Anyone that loves warm tones I highly recommend this palette, the formula is amazing and they blend like butter. The shimmers work better wet I think, Overall this is a beautiful “on the go” palette!!
Rachel W.
I love this palette the colours work so well together and the creamy texture makes them blend so well. This warm tones can make the cutest looks ever from nature brown looks to bolder orangey looks! These are so pigmented and long lasting. I 10/10 recommend 🌻
Katelyn M.
Dhaka
Is it easy to blend??
Carley W.
Wilburton
Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection
Paulina C.
Eagle Pass, TX
I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth it?