BY MORPHE

This mirrored palette of 15 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable matte and shimmer eyeshadows will make your day (and possibly night).

GET THE "DAY SLAYER" LOOK: see featured model

EYES
Brow Highlight: Natural
Crease: Upbeat (inner & center), Editor (outer)
Eyelid: Spark (inner), Bronzed Beauty (center)
Lower Lashline: Define, Editor, Epic
Eyeliner: Color Pencil in Richie
Lashes: Day Dreamer

LIPS
Color Pencil in Backseat Love
Plush Liquid Lip in Dainty

PLAY & SLAY: OPEN UP
Line inner eyelid with a nude matte eyeshadow to invite light in. Layer a metallic finish for an extra pop of glam.

Shade Names

Row 1: Natural, Spark, In the Crease, Forever, Bronzed Beauty
Row 2: Upbeat, Glow, Editor, Highlight, Define
Row 3: Dessert, Epic, Blend, Just Eyes, Sweet

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May contain (+/-): Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1

Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Great pallet, really pigmented and great quality. The colors are beautiful and they go with any skin tone." in 91 reviews
  • "I know it’s a eyeshadow palette but it can be use as contour and highlighter. It’s simply beautiful and long lasting." in 12 reviews
melanie m.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I think this palette is amazing! It has a bunch a shades that range from shimmers to mattes. Its also pigmented and the colors blend well. And most importantly its at such a low price compared to other eye shadow palettes. The palette also comes with a big mirror that makes it easier to travel with and the pans are good sizes. It would also be a great palette to use during fall
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
Its alright. Picked it up out of curiosity because I’d only purchased a few morphe single shadows before. I’m still on the warm toned trend (for casual looks anyhow) sonI figured it would be decent. The colors are nice and of middle range pigmentation. Buildable at least. However there is a lot of redundancy and the packaging feels cheap and flimsy. I have it on retainer as a travel palette because I won’t be too torn up if something happened to it.
Kylie A.
Phoenix
I recently purchased my first 2 Morphe palettes a few weeks ago when they opened a store near me in Scottsdale! I was sooo jazzed that they opened a store so that I could swatch their products in person. The only brand I have purchased eyeshadow palettes from online without being able to swatch first is Colourpop (luckily they have never disappointed me), but overall I am skeptical which I why I hadn’t purchased anything of theirs prior. Needless to say, I was super happy with both palettes. The other that I purchased was not listed on here, but I believe it is called the Day Glam extra large pan palette. Their prices are great for the number of shades you get and the quality of their products. All of the shades in both palettes are stunning! I like the Day Glam palette even better than this one because several of the shades also work well as highlighters. I’m all about multi-use products!
Brianna W.
New York
I use this palette for an everyday look kinda vibe. Morphe is one of my favorite companies I buy a lot of palettes as well as brushes from them. I also appreciate their new packaging. They really have upped their game. Aside from that, I included a couple of my favorite shades in the picture below as well as the swatches of the shade. Let me know if you have tried this palette.

Paula P.
Bridge City
I love most Morphe palettes but this is my least favorite. Not because the shadows are bad, because they are pigmented and very easy to blend. It is just a very orange toned palette that doesn’t look that great on my skin tone. If you are a fan of orange eyeshadow then it is definitely worth the money, if not you might want to give this one a pass. Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette
Jennifer A.
Whittier, CA
Hi guys so Morphe came out with these cute little palettes and all I have to say is that they are so amazing for the right occasion they have one for the day time going out at night and etc. This palette is called the “Day Slayer or 15D” I would definitely would recommend to anyone! Also, morphe is such a great makeup brand very affordable and great quality!
Madison C.
Jacksonville, FL
Okay, so at first I was so disappointed with this purchase because I could not get the shadows (specifically the shimmery ones) to apply easily at all. After reading reviews about this and taking the advice to scrape off the top layer of the shadow, I can’t vouch for this palette enough! The colors are super pigmented and are the perfect shades for fall. Such a great value for such a quality product. Can’t wait to purchase another palette from Morphe!
Brooke H.
The colors in this pallete are absoultly beautiful. I've been obsessed with oranges and browns lately and this is a perfect pallete for that. It reminds me of a great fall day. The colors are creamy, could use a little more pigment but it's easy to keep adding to, to get that perfect shade. Blends very easy and doesn't leave the dust fall. Ha. Over all its great!
Michelle M.
Cameron, NC
I love this palette these colors are absolutely beautiful. Gave it a 4 because the pigmentation could be a little higher. I use this palette almost everyday. I’m definitely a #MorpheBabe now. Yes, I would buy another palette. The packaging is great ... the mirror in the palette is like wow !
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
I recieved this product as a gift and it has become my favorite palette for everyday use because I love doing earth tones with a hint of color. The Pigmentation is of the charts and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a great day to night eyeshadow palette. I know I'm going to invest in more of them. Also they're afforable!
Katelyn M.
Dhaka
Is it easy to blend??
Carley W.
Wilburton
Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection
Paulina C.
Eagle Pass, TX
I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth it?