BY MORPHE #96 in Eyeshadow Palettes

This mirrored palette of 15 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable matte and shimmer eyeshadows will make your day (and possibly night).

GET THE "DAY SLAYER" LOOK: see featured model

EYES
Brow Highlight: Natural
Crease: Upbeat (inner & center), Editor (outer)
Eyelid: Spark (inner), Bronzed Beauty (center)
Lower Lashline: Define, Editor, Epic
Eyeliner: Color Pencil in Richie
Lashes: Day Dreamer

LIPS
Color Pencil in Backseat Love
Plush Liquid Lip in Dainty

PLAY & SLAY: OPEN UP
Line inner eyelid with a nude matte eyeshadow to invite light in. Layer a metallic finish for an extra pop of glam.

Shade Names

Row 1: Natural, Spark, In the Crease, Forever, Bronzed Beauty
Row 2: Upbeat, Glow, Editor, Highlight, Define
Row 3: Dessert, Epic, Blend, Just Eyes, Sweet

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May contain (+/-): Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1

Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Great pallet, really pigmented and great quality. The colors are beautiful and they go with any skin tone." in 91 reviews
  • "I know it’s a eyeshadow palette but it can be use as contour and highlighter. It’s simply beautiful and long lasting." in 12 reviews
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
These colors are amazing! I love morphe palettes and I really like this one. Such great options and easy to blend. The palette may say day slayer but you can definitely rock these at night as well! I would recommend this palette to anyone because the colors go so well with everything and the price isn’t too bad.
Latisha P.
I have this pallet and I love love love. It's so inexpensive but it's very pigmented and will last you. I've had some very beautiful looks and all kids of compliments. I would recommend this pallet to anyone from beginner to expert. You will love white, black, or brown
Devyn K.
Yorba Linda, CA
I LOVE this pallet! I use it every single day! The shadows are beyond pigmented and it works incredibly for an everyday look! The shadows last all day, don’t crease at all, and blend flawlessly!
Brandi S.
Kingwood, TX
I love the color combo in this palette. The only thing that I felt was missing was a highlight shade. Just something to highlight the brow bone and to put in the inner corner. Other than that I loved the formula and the shadows were super easy to blend. Its a perfect palette for fall and super affordable!
Deena💛
Colors were very unique and had a good range! Love the big glass mirror and eyeshadow pod size. A good variety of shimmers and mattes and you can create SEVERAL eyeshadow looks! Some shades aren’t as pigmented as others by overall great for the price of the product!
Lindsey P.
Marysville
It was a really great pilot and I still use it to this day and I used it for a 1920s style birthday party I was going to. The colors are bright and beautiful and they blend well my only negative was the shimmers were not pigmented enough.
Melissa C.
Kerman, CA
I got this pallete as a birthday gift and I fell in love with the colors 😍😍 this pallete is great for the day time & as well as the night time! This pallete is a great product and love the colors in it
Hollie B.
Johnson City, TN
This is the smallest pallet I have from morphe but it packs a punch . You have all the colors you need to get a look except for a great brow highlight. I have brown eyes and it really makes my eyes pop. I think for the price this is a must
Janeth G.
I love this palette! Love how it has neutrals, reddish and oranges with brown. It's very pigmented, when I did my makeup it lasted the whole day it didn't wear off. I will recommend this palette if y'all haven't gotten it get it.
Keisha C.
Inez, KY
Love thus pallet! The quality at this price point is unbeatable. Eyeshadow is so blendable and easy to use. Colors are perfect for a warm eye look. Would recommend!
isabella r.
Is there any fallout?
Katelyn M.
Is it easy to blend?
Paulina C.
Eagle Pass , TX
I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth it?
BTS GOT M.
Dhaka
Is it easy to blend??
Carley W.
Wilburton
Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection