BY MORPHE #96 in Eyeshadow Palettes

This mirrored palette of 15 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable matte and shimmer eyeshadows will make your day (and possibly night).

GET THE "DAY SLAYER" LOOK: see featured model

EYES
Brow Highlight: Natural
Crease: Upbeat (inner & center), Editor (outer)
Eyelid: Spark (inner), Bronzed Beauty (center)
Lower Lashline: Define, Editor, Epic
Eyeliner: Color Pencil in Richie
Lashes: Day Dreamer

LIPS
Color Pencil in Backseat Love
Plush Liquid Lip in Dainty

PLAY & SLAY: OPEN UP
Line inner eyelid with a nude matte eyeshadow to invite light in. Layer a metallic finish for an extra pop of glam.

Shade Names

Row 1: Natural, Spark, In the Crease, Forever, Bronzed Beauty
Row 2: Upbeat, Glow, Editor, Highlight, Define
Row 3: Dessert, Epic, Blend, Just Eyes, Sweet

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May contain (+/-): Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1

Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Great pallet, really pigmented and great quality. The colors are beautiful and they go with any skin tone." in 91 reviews
  • "I know it’s a eyeshadow palette but it can be use as contour and highlighter. It’s simply beautiful and long lasting." in 12 reviews
Em M.
Morphe Shadows are my favorite, they’re just pigmented enough and go on so nicely. This is a great palatte for natural looks. This looks great on almost all skin tones. I would buy again.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I like most Morohe products, but I'm not crazy about this one. It's colors aremvery
Odd. They are very orange based and seem to oxidize after being on my eyes for a few hours. Also, for whatever reason, this one will settle in the creases of my eyelids.
elbie F.
Coto Laurel P.R
This was my first Morphe palette it was a gift from my niece and I fell in love with it...The pigmentation is incredible and so easy to blend I can wait to order more palettes from them
Sadie J.
Sarasota, FL
Amazing color choice, must have palette
The eyeshadows are easy to apply and blend
So many looks can be created
summer, fall, spring
the shadows don’t babe any fall out
no company is like morphe they make each and every product perfect with there highlight, blush, their eyeshadows are amazing
Jewels G.
This eyeshadow palette is gorgeous. I love how smooth and buttery they are. It’s literally like a brand new formula they used. I don’t know but these are bomb. The pigmentation is crazy gorgeous and they’re so easy to blend. Goodness. I’m in love. And the price!? The price?! Amazing. 10s across the board.
Emily W.
De Pere, WI
LOVE this palette ! it’s definitely my go to. very inexpensive and lots of pigment! So worth buying! I bought it online! My eye color is blue and these shades look great! i would but over and over! so nice!
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
This palette is gorgeous and perfect for the natural lover or the person who just wears Browns like my mother. Morphe shadows have never steered me wrong and this palette did not either. The shadows are beautifully pigmented and blend like a dream. Morphe makes all their palettes very affordable. What more could you want from a eyeshadow?
Bailey L.
Lexington, KY
I love this palette! I ordered it as my second palette from Morphe and it has not disappointed me! I do have to use some Mac fix plus for the shimmer shades but that’s not uncommon for any shimmer shades!
Grayce Y.
Weems
This is one of my absolute favorite morphe palettes that have been dropped recently. I’m in love with the colors and they swatch absolutely beautifully. The color payoff is so amazing and all for 15 dollars. I would totally recommend to anyone who wants an amazing palette
Crystal G.
LOS ANGELES, CA
The shades are perfect color scheme for natural looks and transition shades. They are really pigmented and easy to use. They blend out smotthly and have little to no fall out .
isabella r.
Is there any fallout?
Katelyn M.
Is it easy to blend?
Paulina C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth it?
BTS GOT M.
Dhaka
Is it easy to blend??
Carley W.
Wilburton
Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection