BY MORPHE

This mirrored palette of 15 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable matte and shimmer eyeshadows will make your day (and possibly night).

GET THE "DAY SLAYER" LOOK: see featured model

EYES
Brow Highlight: Natural
Crease: Upbeat (inner & center), Editor (outer)
Eyelid: Spark (inner), Bronzed Beauty (center)
Lower Lashline: Define, Editor, Epic
Eyeliner: Color Pencil in Richie
Lashes: Day Dreamer

LIPS
Color Pencil in Backseat Love
Plush Liquid Lip in Dainty

PLAY & SLAY: OPEN UP
Line inner eyelid with a nude matte eyeshadow to invite light in. Layer a metallic finish for an extra pop of glam.

Shade Names

Row 1: Natural, Spark, In the Crease, Forever, Bronzed Beauty
Row 2: Upbeat, Glow, Editor, Highlight, Define
Row 3: Dessert, Epic, Blend, Just Eyes, Sweet

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May contain (+/-): Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1

Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Great pallet, really pigmented and great quality. The colors are beautiful and they go with any skin tone." in 91 reviews
  • "I know it’s a eyeshadow palette but it can be use as contour and highlighter. It’s simply beautiful and long lasting." in 12 reviews
Bethany K.
I love with this palette, use it most day to create look that have simple autumn feel,it’s so easy to use the shadows blend well, for the price it is a extremely good product, I would buy it again once hit pan.
Hanan S.
manchester
I really like the colours on this palette. I used it for the first time for a wedding and it came out amazingly I got asked questions about what I was using. I found that it last me a good about of time I would definitely recommend this product
Ellen L.
Brampton
This packaging is so much nicer than the larger palettes! They’re heavy with a nice mirror inside. The colours are all beautiful expect a couple of them are really stiff and hard to get powder on the brush.
megan a.
megan, norwich
the oranges and the warm tones in this palette oh my god. the shimmers are amazing as always! and i’m loving that they actually added a mirror into this palette! for £15, it’s a good price. very pigmented
Jodie S.
scotland
One of my all time favourite palettes! Amazing pigment with little fallout. Gorgeous warm toned shades to compliment absolutely anyone. Amazing quality for so little price. Would 100% recommend to anyone!
Juliana F.
Los Angeles, CA
This eyeshadow palette is amazing. It lasts long and has a great formula that makes it shine. The colors are very neutral and matches my complection. Although a smaller brand, morphe has come super far.
Marlen S.
N Hollywood, CA
The colors are very nice & the palette is pretty pigmented. It’s also a good price, but it seems to crease on my lids very quickly. I’m not sure why it does this regardless if i prime or not.
Susana M.
Laredo, TX
I loved the colors in this pallete. The colors are nice and creamy and blend super well. The glitter shades dint have a lot of fall out and stay put where you apply they dont move around during the day
Adaora O.
Enfield , London
Used this for the first time today! Very surprised at how pigmented this palette is. I only used one colour so far ("In The Crease") but you can tell a lot of time and effort has been made into creating it! I have swatched the rest of the colours & I must say I'm very impressed with it! A good mix of browns and golden colours which I personally ally think work with any sort of look, daytime and/or nighttime! I would recommend this palette 100%, the colour payoff is excellent, you will not be disappointed
Lauren A.
This palette is so versatile! I reach for this allllllll the time because I can just create the most perfect everyday eye look with this. I find myself using this palette almost everyday!
isabella r.
Dhaka
Is it easy to blend??
Paulina C.
Eagle Pass, TX
I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth it?
Carley W.
Wilburton
Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection