BY MORPHE #98 in Eyeshadow Palettes

This mirrored palette of 15 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable matte and shimmer eyeshadows will make your day (and possibly night).

GET THE "DAY SLAYER" LOOK: see featured model

EYES
Brow Highlight: Natural
Crease: Upbeat (inner & center), Editor (outer)
Eyelid: Spark (inner), Bronzed Beauty (center)
Lower Lashline: Define, Editor, Epic
Eyeliner: Color Pencil in Richie
Lashes: Day Dreamer

LIPS
Color Pencil in Backseat Love
Plush Liquid Lip in Dainty

PLAY & SLAY: OPEN UP
Line inner eyelid with a nude matte eyeshadow to invite light in. Layer a metallic finish for an extra pop of glam.

Shade Names

Row 1: Natural, Spark, In the Crease, Forever, Bronzed Beauty
Row 2: Upbeat, Glow, Editor, Highlight, Define
Row 3: Dessert, Epic, Blend, Just Eyes, Sweet

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May contain (+/-): Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1

Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Great pallet, really pigmented and great quality. The colors are beautiful and they go with any skin tone." in 91 reviews
  • "I know it’s a eyeshadow palette but it can be use as contour and highlighter. It’s simply beautiful and long lasting." in 12 reviews
Rocio V.
Love fall oranges and browns colors . Morphe is a very known brand and we know they r pigmented. Love how it works as far as blending and able to use different shades of colors and not have problems. Super good
Brittany P.
Plano, TX
I do not like Morphe Palettes very much, I do not feel that the quality it really there. If you want quality for a good price there are other brands like BH Cosmetics and Coastal Scents that have been around forever and have great palettes.
Allison H.
Los Angeles , CA
I got this as a Christmas gift and I loved it! In person the palette is so little but somewhat heavy giving it a luxurious feel. It’s size makes it travel friendly! You can create a lot of soft looks and comes with a mirror! It costed about 16$ however as of now I don’t think they’re selling anymore since it was part of the holiday collection! Hopefully they return it for anyone who cants to give it a go!
Marlenne L.
Palmview, TX
Pretty good I got this for Christmas :) I feel like some of the shades have a lot of fall out and that’s something I didn’t see in my 35O matte palette. But the colors are pretty and apply nicely.
Jennifer S.
Hurst, TX
Such a beautiful palette! Pigmented and affordable!! Great colors great for an everyday wear , this brand never fails! I would definitely repurchase again and recommend this to all my friends
Michelle M.
My boyfriend gifted me this palette along with 15N for Christmas! I liked the palettes but they are SOOO pigmented you have to be careful when using. Also it gets patchy which I didn't like! It was weird, are you pigmented or blotchy?! Make up your mind! The colors are a little too orangey for me, but I dip into it from time to time! For $15, it gets the job done.
Kristin S.
Toledo, OH
I love love all morphe products so I have no complaints about this. It’s a beautiful palette and the colors hold very very well on my eyes. They are just so perfect and ugh! I can’t put into words how much I love it. I will def purchase one once I’m done with this
Elizabeth H.
Blacksburg, VA
I absolutely love this palette. It was given to me as a gift from my sister and now I don’t leave the house without it. It is the perfect size for traveling. It has a huge mirror and the shades are beautifully pigmented.
Bryan C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love these eyeshadows! Perfect colors for all day use! Great value for the price that you pay as well! When using a concealer as a primer, the eyeshadow will last all night looking GREAT! Will be buying more from morphe!
Em M.
Morphe Shadows are my favorite, they’re just pigmented enough and go on so nicely. This is a great palatte for natural looks. This looks great on almost all skin tones. I would buy again.
isabella r.
Is there any fallout?
Katelyn M.
Is it easy to blend?
Paulina C.
Eagle Pass , TX
I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth it?
BTS GOT M.
Dhaka
Is it easy to blend??
Carley W.
Wilburton
Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection