BY MORPHE

This mirrored palette of 15 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable matte and shimmer eyeshadows will make your day (and possibly night).

GET THE "DAY SLAYER" LOOK: see featured model

EYES
Brow Highlight: Natural
Crease: Upbeat (inner & center), Editor (outer)
Eyelid: Spark (inner), Bronzed Beauty (center)
Lower Lashline: Define, Editor, Epic
Eyeliner: Color Pencil in Richie
Lashes: Day Dreamer

LIPS
Color Pencil in Backseat Love
Plush Liquid Lip in Dainty

PLAY & SLAY: OPEN UP
Line inner eyelid with a nude matte eyeshadow to invite light in. Layer a metallic finish for an extra pop of glam.

Shade Names

Row 1: Natural, Spark, In the Crease, Forever, Bronzed Beauty
Row 2: Upbeat, Glow, Editor, Highlight, Define
Row 3: Dessert, Epic, Blend, Just Eyes, Sweet

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May contain (+/-): Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1

Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Great pallet, really pigmented and great quality. The colors are beautiful and they go with any skin tone." in 91 reviews
  • "I know it’s a eyeshadow palette but it can be use as contour and highlighter. It’s simply beautiful and long lasting." in 12 reviews
Tera L.
Prague, OK
 I am new to Morphe,  but it has rapidly becoming my go to for palletes!  The pigmentation is amazing, and I really like the pallets come with a variety of shades for getting the perfect blend. These palettes are good for beginners and advanced make up artists, alike.
Evangelica T.
Montgomery, IL
Morphe products Are in my opinion very well-made. I love the fact that this pallet is so affordable and the shadows are very pigmented. Not a lot of product is needed to achieve anything from a natural looking make up to a dramatic look.
Anissa D.
Mcallen, TX
Loveeeee Morphe, always my go to palettes. This one works great and definitely can be used all year for the blending shades. I use it mainly for that! But all morphed are great and blend great with awesome pigment. Totally inexpensive!
Dalia M.
Los Angeles
This palette is amazing and has incredible pigmentation it is priced very fairly for the quality of the shadows ,this is my third time buying from Morphe and I don’t regret it, this is a palette for an every day morning routine look.
A B.
Los Angeles
Have it, love it and the only one I use the most! Their pigmented, no fallout and have all my favorite bronze/brown colors that I only use in 1 amazing pallete. Morphe products are all amazing in general and would highly recommend.
Alina g.
Orlando
I love the colors on this palette it has such beautiful warm tones. i bought it at ulta. I think the prices a very good for the kind of eye shadows you are getting .I love the packaging and i will definitely buy this again .
howida j.
Love the colors. They go so well with any glowy or nude look. I feel like I can use these colors on a daily basis for a nice subtle shadow and even change it up with the orange tones and go super dramatic. It's a very versatile palette!!
Lauren Z.
Menifee
One of the best palettes on the market at the moment! I bought it online at morphe.com. It is super blendable and easy to use if your just beginning or if your a makeup pro. The only con I have for this palette is that I prefer morphe’s larger palettes.
Rocio V.
Love fall oranges and browns colors . Morphe is a very known brand and we know they r pigmented. Love how it works as far as blending and able to use different shades of colors and not have problems. Super good
Brittany P.
Plano, TX
I do not like Morphe Palettes very much, I do not feel that the quality it really there. If you want quality for a good price there are other brands like BH Cosmetics and Coastal Scents that have been around forever and have great palettes.
Katelyn M.
Dhaka
Is it easy to blend??
Carley W.
Wilburton
Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection
Paulina C.
Eagle Pass, TX
I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth it?