BY MORPHE

This mirrored palette of 15 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable matte and shimmer eyeshadows will make your day (and possibly night).

GET THE "DAY SLAYER" LOOK: see featured model

EYES
Brow Highlight: Natural
Crease: Upbeat (inner & center), Editor (outer)
Eyelid: Spark (inner), Bronzed Beauty (center)
Lower Lashline: Define, Editor, Epic
Eyeliner: Color Pencil in Richie
Lashes: Day Dreamer

LIPS
Color Pencil in Backseat Love
Plush Liquid Lip in Dainty

PLAY & SLAY: OPEN UP
Line inner eyelid with a nude matte eyeshadow to invite light in. Layer a metallic finish for an extra pop of glam.

Shade Names

Row 1: Natural, Spark, In the Crease, Forever, Bronzed Beauty
Row 2: Upbeat, Glow, Editor, Highlight, Define
Row 3: Dessert, Epic, Blend, Just Eyes, Sweet

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May contain (+/-): Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1

Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Great pallet, really pigmented and great quality. The colors are beautiful and they go with any skin tone." in 91 reviews
  • "I know it’s a eyeshadow palette but it can be use as contour and highlighter. It’s simply beautiful and long lasting." in 12 reviews
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Love love love... This is my 2nd Morphe palette I have purchased. Morphe is such great quality for a price I can get down with. Win-win. So creamy...pigmented beautifully...easily blendable and buildable. Only thing I don't care for is packaging but ehh for the price this can't be beat! Do you self a favor and try out Morphe if you haven't but been wanting to! You won't regret it!
Troy T.
Robinson
I absolutely love this mini eyeshadow palette!! Anyone that loves warm tones I highly recommend this palette, the formula is amazing and they blend like butter. The shimmers work better wet I think, Overall this is a beautiful “on the go” palette!!
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
It’s okay, mediocre at best. I love the shadows and they are pigmented, but it’s definitely a palette that is used less often or when you’re feeling a bit rebellious. I wouldn’t wear it day to day because it’s too harsh.
Natalie W.
Super pigmented and easy to blend the only problem is that the shadows feel kinda dry but that’s fine bc these palettes are super affordable. This is great for everyday use and it’s good for anyone. I’d recommend this
Maria K.
manteca
The morphe palette 15 D is the most amazing palette ever! Like every one of Morphes cosmetics they eyeshadow palettes are creamy, pigment, and with soft texture. They are really easy to blend. This between other products from morphe are the best! Definitely recommend to try out their products I love them!!!
Yenifer S.
They have good pigmentation, several shades, easy to apply and blur, are economical and their palettes are variable since they have matte and shiny tones. Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette. Morphe 35OS Nature Glow Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
Michaley A.
Comstock Park, MI
Do not own personally but I have used it and know a lot of people that own it and I am in love with this pallet. Perfect for warm looks, fall and winter. Also could be used for looks like a sunset eye or something similar to that! Amazing colors! 🍁🍂
Misty J.
Orange, VA
Morphe Is one of the best brands for eyeshadow palettes! The price is good for the quality u get! The shadows are blendable and buildable! Smooth like butter!! I’ve bought from them at least 10 times so I would def recommend buying from them!!! 😘
Lacy M.
I love morphe eyeshadows period. I have quite a few of their palettes. Their one of my favorite brands in general. I have green eyes so this palettes colors look amazing on my eyes. I want all of their eyeshadows, I can’t get enough. This is the eyeshadow brand I recommend to everyone because of how amazing the quality is for such an amazing price.
Grace A.
Reno, NV
Gotta give this product a 5 start from being affordable to the very good quality color pay off is amazing!! This brand tends to have very great eyeshadows with great color pay off I have been using morphe for about 5 years now and I am obsessed.
Katelyn M.
Dhaka
Is it easy to blend??
Carley W.
Wilburton
Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection
Paulina C.
Eagle Pass, TX
I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth it?