BY MORPHE

This mirrored palette of 15 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable matte and shimmer eyeshadows will make your day (and possibly night).

GET THE "DAY SLAYER" LOOK: see featured model

EYES
Brow Highlight: Natural
Crease: Upbeat (inner & center), Editor (outer)
Eyelid: Spark (inner), Bronzed Beauty (center)
Lower Lashline: Define, Editor, Epic
Eyeliner: Color Pencil in Richie
Lashes: Day Dreamer

LIPS
Color Pencil in Backseat Love
Plush Liquid Lip in Dainty

PLAY & SLAY: OPEN UP
Line inner eyelid with a nude matte eyeshadow to invite light in. Layer a metallic finish for an extra pop of glam.

Shade Names

Row 1: Natural, Spark, In the Crease, Forever, Bronzed Beauty
Row 2: Upbeat, Glow, Editor, Highlight, Define
Row 3: Dessert, Epic, Blend, Just Eyes, Sweet

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May contain (+/-): Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1

Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Great pallet, really pigmented and great quality. The colors are beautiful and they go with any skin tone." in 91 reviews
  • "I know it’s a eyeshadow palette but it can be use as contour and highlighter. It’s simply beautiful and long lasting." in 12 reviews
Bridget R.
Toms River, NJ
I love the colors of all the palettes this in in particular is very beginner friendly with subtle colors that are easy to build along with their lashes and brushes morphe is the way to go !
Maritza C.
Patchogue , NY
This is a beautiful palette! I love to create nude smiley eyes that are suitable for daytime looks! The colors are amazingly beautiful! I particularly love the shades for fall looks!
Valerie J.
Ladson, SC
I love all morphe shadows, but this palette is perfect for summer! It has all the warm shades you could need! The colors are very pigmented and buildable, they blend out seemlessly
member-eb7a2
I love this product!! I got this for Christmas and the colors are so pigmented and they blend so well. I use this pallete everyday for school and I think you get a good value for a pallete that’s less than 20 bucks. I recommend this product!
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I love Morphie shadows but these ones were a little to bland for my taste. The pigment is beautiful and some of the colors are amazing. It really isn't that expensive either!
Taylor D.
Palette is very nice. The matters are super pigmented and blend really nice! The shimmers take some more work to blend. I find that when I use my finger to put on the eyes it blends out better. The size is perfect for traveling!
Tatiana C.
Bronx
These colors are pigmented and go on so nicely! They last all night long and are very blendable. I usually buy BH shadows but when I want to splurge I use this!
Christine M.
I just bought this palette and so far I love it. Its so easy to play around with the colors and its perfect to use some of the colors for a date or a night out.
aline k.
My favorite palette of all time. It has the perfect warm matte shades for the crease and the most beautiful shimmers for the lid. Highly recommend this palette.
isabella r.
Dhaka
Is it easy to blend??
Paulina C.
Eagle Pass, TX
I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth it?
Carley W.
Wilburton
Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection