BY MORPHE #96 in Eyeshadow Palettes

This mirrored palette of 15 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable matte and shimmer eyeshadows will make your day (and possibly night).

GET THE "DAY SLAYER" LOOK: see featured model

EYES
Brow Highlight: Natural
Crease: Upbeat (inner & center), Editor (outer)
Eyelid: Spark (inner), Bronzed Beauty (center)
Lower Lashline: Define, Editor, Epic
Eyeliner: Color Pencil in Richie
Lashes: Day Dreamer

LIPS
Color Pencil in Backseat Love
Plush Liquid Lip in Dainty

PLAY & SLAY: OPEN UP
Line inner eyelid with a nude matte eyeshadow to invite light in. Layer a metallic finish for an extra pop of glam.

Shade Names

Row 1: Natural, Spark, In the Crease, Forever, Bronzed Beauty
Row 2: Upbeat, Glow, Editor, Highlight, Define
Row 3: Dessert, Epic, Blend, Just Eyes, Sweet

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May contain (+/-): Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1

• I love morphe shadows!1 Answers
  • I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth...4 Answers
  • Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn...4 Answers
Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Great pallet, really pigmented and great quality. The colors are beautiful and they go with any skin tone." in 91 reviews
  • "I know it’s a eyeshadow palette but it can be use as contour and highlighter. It’s simply beautiful and long lasting." in 12 reviews
Lizetth M.
I tried this palette and for some reason the colors weren’t the same on my eye lids.. I only gave it one try but i wasnt as satisfied as i was with my other morphe palettes
Carissia M.
Clarksville, AR
BUTTERY. BLENDABLE. BUILDABLE. Everything you would want in a warm tone pallet, and yes they wear all day with no fall out!
Christine M.
I just bought this palette and so far I love it. Its so easy to play around with the colors and its perfect to use some of the colors for a date or a night out.
Tatiana C.
Bronx
These colors are pigmented and go on so nicely! They last all night long and are very blendable. I usually buy BH shadows but when I want to splurge I use this!
aline k.
San Carlos, ca
My favorite palette of all time. It has the perfect warm matte shades for the crease and the most beautiful shimmers for the lid. Highly recommend this palette.
Melissa A.
This palette is very pigmented and blend very well. Very good palette for the price. If you don't like natural looking eyeshadows you won't like this palette.
Elizabeth K.
This pallet blends out great and is perfect for lighter skin tones. It looks amazing on the eyes and isn’t a powdery consistency and has little to no fall out
Mayah D.
The colors are so vibrant and super pigmented. However, there is a little bit of kickback ... otherwise very good quality. The shimmers work good wet or dry !!
Kara A.
Thurmont, MD
LOVE MORPHE! They are so beautiful and pigmented. I love that they do not flake and feel "cakey." It is a very light eyeshadow with beautiful, vibrant colors.
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Yet another review Influenster is insisting  I post. Once again, I've never used this product before, I know nothing about it, other than the name.
isabella r.
Is there any fallout?
Katelyn M.
Is it easy to blend?
Paulina C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth it?
BTS GOT M.
Dhaka
Is it easy to blend??
Carley W.
Wilburton
Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection