BY MORPHE #96 in Eyeshadow Palettes

This mirrored palette of 15 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable matte and shimmer eyeshadows will make your day (and possibly night).

GET THE "DAY SLAYER" LOOK: see featured model

EYES
Brow Highlight: Natural
Crease: Upbeat (inner & center), Editor (outer)
Eyelid: Spark (inner), Bronzed Beauty (center)
Lower Lashline: Define, Editor, Epic
Eyeliner: Color Pencil in Richie
Lashes: Day Dreamer

LIPS
Color Pencil in Backseat Love
Plush Liquid Lip in Dainty

PLAY & SLAY: OPEN UP
Line inner eyelid with a nude matte eyeshadow to invite light in. Layer a metallic finish for an extra pop of glam.

Shade Names

Row 1: Natural, Spark, In the Crease, Forever, Bronzed Beauty
Row 2: Upbeat, Glow, Editor, Highlight, Define
Row 3: Dessert, Epic, Blend, Just Eyes, Sweet

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May contain (+/-): Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1

• I love morphe shadows!1 Answers
  • I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth...4 Answers
  • Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn...4 Answers
Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Great pallet, really pigmented and great quality. The colors are beautiful and they go with any skin tone." in 91 reviews
  • "I know it’s a eyeshadow palette but it can be use as contour and highlighter. It’s simply beautiful and long lasting." in 12 reviews
Linda H.
Peoria, AZ
The perfect nudes! I love a natural look in the summer months. This palette gives me that but it’s so easy to add a bit of color to turn my day look into a smoky eye look.
Misti R.
Dayton, OH
Morphe is one of my favorite makeup brands. The price, the quality and everything is amazing. Colors blend amazingly and last all day. Doesn’t crease. I want one of each of the products.
Averie M.
tulsa
Love this palette. Pigment is great and really easy to blend out. Warm tones are my favorite and this palette really hit that. This is very usable for day to day and very affordable.
Jennifer S.
San Jose, CA
I absol Love this palette the orange is so pigemtned but make a perfect crease color on any skin tone ! I just its at least 3 times a weeks because of it neaural yet pops of color ❤️
Katie W.
Damn, morphe has some awesome eyeshadow. All of their palettes are beautiful and the same goes for this one. Highly pigmented and you definitely don't need to use a primer.
Jessica G.
Kernersville, NC
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! The colors are super pigmented and blend very well. I either apply with a brush or my finger and it stays put all day. The colors are fun to play with.
Kiyah B.
Hayward, CA
This is a nice probably but I’m not crazy about do you have some nice creamy Coleys I don’t really think is that long-lasting I don’t use this It often I don’t really recommend it to anyone
Lizetth M.
I tried this palette and for some reason the colors weren’t the same on my eye lids.. I only gave it one try but i wasnt as satisfied as i was with my other morphe palettes
Carissia M.
Clarksville, AR
BUTTERY. BLENDABLE. BUILDABLE. Everything you would want in a warm tone pallet, and yes they wear all day with no fall out!
isabella r.
Is there any fallout?
Katelyn M.
Is it easy to blend?
Paulina C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth it?
BTS GOT M.
Dhaka
Is it easy to blend??
Carley W.
Wilburton
Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection