BY MORPHE

This mirrored palette of 15 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable matte and shimmer eyeshadows will make your day (and possibly night).

GET THE "DAY SLAYER" LOOK: see featured model

EYES
Brow Highlight: Natural
Crease: Upbeat (inner & center), Editor (outer)
Eyelid: Spark (inner), Bronzed Beauty (center)
Lower Lashline: Define, Editor, Epic
Eyeliner: Color Pencil in Richie
Lashes: Day Dreamer

LIPS
Color Pencil in Backseat Love
Plush Liquid Lip in Dainty

PLAY & SLAY: OPEN UP
Line inner eyelid with a nude matte eyeshadow to invite light in. Layer a metallic finish for an extra pop of glam.

Shade Names

Row 1: Natural, Spark, In the Crease, Forever, Bronzed Beauty
Row 2: Upbeat, Glow, Editor, Highlight, Define
Row 3: Dessert, Epic, Blend, Just Eyes, Sweet

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May contain (+/-): Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1

Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Great pallet, really pigmented and great quality. The colors are beautiful and they go with any skin tone." in 91 reviews
  • "I know it’s a eyeshadow palette but it can be use as contour and highlighter. It’s simply beautiful and long lasting." in 12 reviews
Em M.
Morphe Shadows are my favorite, they’re just pigmented enough and go on so nicely. This is a great palatte for natural looks. This looks great on almost all skin tones. I would buy again.
emily n.
Louisville, KY
Very pigmented. The shadows blend super well on my eyelid. I have barely any fall out from the shadows. The colors are super pretty too and you can create a lot of different looks
Lauren G.
Greenville, SC
These shadows are good as an easy basics palette, with a lot of shades. The problem I have is that the subtleties are too subtle, once on the eye, a lot of the looks come out the same.
Madison B.
Odenton, MD
I love any morphe shadow palette! I don’t think there’s any other eyeshadow brand that does it quite like morphe does! All of these colors are perfect for day and or night time looks!
Heather C.
North Little Rock, AR
Another Morphe!!! The eye shadows in this palette are so creamy and consistent. I look all the color and throughly enjoy playing in my colors so that I can get the most out of my palette! You can never go wrong with Morphe!
Tina S.
Louisa
Very vivid colors. So please I bought this palette. Easy to apply, long wearing. Will purchase again. My daughter wants this as well. You can’t go wrong with any MORPHE makeup.
idania e.
Fresno
Morphe has some of the best palettes and this is sure one of my favorites. Staring off with the packaging, it was amazing very beautiful and well put out. The colors are more than gorgeous and very well pigmented!
Berenise S.
My favorite palette ever! The nude is actually nude when I apply it. I love every single color on this palette and I would highly recommend to anyone who likes to stick to nude/barely there makeup looks.
Agustina S.
monte alto tx
I love how it has that buttery creamy texture and pigmentation! I dont even have to work to pick up alot of product ! It blends easily and leaving my eyes smooth and nice!
Ashton L.
Livingston, AL
I have the Morphe 15D and I absolutely love it. The pigmentation is amazing, and it’s so affordable. It’s also very versatile and can be used as a day or night time look.
isabella r.
Dhaka
Is it easy to blend??
Paulina C.
Eagle Pass, TX
I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth it?
Carley W.
Wilburton
Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection