BY MORPHE

This mirrored palette of 15 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable matte and shimmer eyeshadows will make your day (and possibly night).

GET THE "DAY SLAYER" LOOK: see featured model

EYES
Brow Highlight: Natural
Crease: Upbeat (inner & center), Editor (outer)
Eyelid: Spark (inner), Bronzed Beauty (center)
Lower Lashline: Define, Editor, Epic
Eyeliner: Color Pencil in Richie
Lashes: Day Dreamer

LIPS
Color Pencil in Backseat Love
Plush Liquid Lip in Dainty

PLAY & SLAY: OPEN UP
Line inner eyelid with a nude matte eyeshadow to invite light in. Layer a metallic finish for an extra pop of glam.

Shade Names

Row 1: Natural, Spark, In the Crease, Forever, Bronzed Beauty
Row 2: Upbeat, Glow, Editor, Highlight, Define
Row 3: Dessert, Epic, Blend, Just Eyes, Sweet

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May contain (+/-): Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1

Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Great pallet, really pigmented and great quality. The colors are beautiful and they go with any skin tone." in 91 reviews
  • "I know it’s a eyeshadow palette but it can be use as contour and highlighter. It’s simply beautiful and long lasting." in 12 reviews
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
Morphe has stepped their game up! The packaging on this palette is SOOO nice! It feels heavy and luxury. Their is a large mirror in it. And the formula of the eye shadows is insanely pigmented and smooth. I’m obsessed with the colors of this palette and the new branding of morphe. This is a great addition to anyone’s collection!
autumn m.
America
I bought this for a friend and she loved it!!! Super great but. Gorgeous colors with fantastic payoff. I was not expecting these to be so good because they were such an amazing price. I will definitely be buying more eyeshadow pallets from morphe in the future. For myself and for gifts as well they are in the perfect price range for birthday gifts!!!! Go morphe
Miranda w.
I absolutely love this palette it’s small enough that I can travel easily with it but has enough colors that I can do multiple looks with it and it has a mirror which a lot of morphe palette don’t so I can see my eyeshadow up close instead of having to do it in my phone camera or find another mirror
Sadie M.
Sacramento, CA
This palette is seriously my new go-to palette. Damn, I should’ve never wasted money on modern renaissance or any other palette! Seriously, these matte/metals are absolutely gorgeous and I wear them daily. You cannot beat the price for these shadows either! $15 bucks for an amazing palette! Soooo worth every penny for my new go-to! Morphe for the win!
Shay E.
Chico
I love morphe. This palette has amazing pigment and the colors go on the face just as they look in the pan. great pricing not very expensive for an amazing product! IF you buy this product you are getting your money's worth compared to other high end products. Yes I would purchase again!
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
I think I have every Morphy palette ever made I love Morphe eyeshadow‘s they all blend so well have a great pigmentation not much fallout no kick back and the price is great for such large pallets I will continue to support this brand with every pallet or collaboration it does because is the best on the market when it comes to eyeshadow there is no other comparison especially with the low price
Kristen P.
Morrow, GA
GOOOD! I absolutely love playing around with these colors. The colors are just beautiful and pigmented. Ive always been the neutral type just using browns, golds, and such. So this was just great for me? I’ve been obsessed with Morphe lately. From the palettes to the brushes to the setting spray. I would recommend this to EVERYONE!
Cynthia L.
Cerritos
Extremely pigmented. The colors are very very similar to my UD Heat palette and it’s honestly just as good! The shadows blend great and the palette has the perfect combination of mattes and glittery shadows for any look
Alexis d.
greenfield
This eyeshadow pallet is wonderful for people who want all neutral subtle eyeshadow colors in one. There are multiple neutral colors to choose from all of the colors blend well together . the shimmery eyeshadow‘s in this are very pigmented also are the regular eyeshadows. This eyeshadow palette is very affordable for beginners and more experience make up artist . The price for this eyeshadow palette is great !
Jazmine T.
Lutz, FL
Beautiful pigment!!!! I love morphe shadows and this one (in my opinion) is much better than the Fall into frost. More broad spectrum of colors perfect compact for a lot of looks. I just wish there was a suuuper shiny bright white- but I can’t be too picky I guess? I love it.
isabella r.
Dhaka
Is it easy to blend??
Paulina C.
Eagle Pass, TX
I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth it?
Carley W.
Wilburton
Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection