BY MORPHE

This mirrored palette of 15 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable matte and shimmer eyeshadows will make your day (and possibly night).

GET THE "DAY SLAYER" LOOK: see featured model

EYES
Brow Highlight: Natural
Crease: Upbeat (inner & center), Editor (outer)
Eyelid: Spark (inner), Bronzed Beauty (center)
Lower Lashline: Define, Editor, Epic
Eyeliner: Color Pencil in Richie
Lashes: Day Dreamer

LIPS
Color Pencil in Backseat Love
Plush Liquid Lip in Dainty

PLAY & SLAY: OPEN UP
Line inner eyelid with a nude matte eyeshadow to invite light in. Layer a metallic finish for an extra pop of glam.

Shade Names

Row 1: Natural, Spark, In the Crease, Forever, Bronzed Beauty
Row 2: Upbeat, Glow, Editor, Highlight, Define
Row 3: Dessert, Epic, Blend, Just Eyes, Sweet

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May contain (+/-): Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1

Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Great pallet, really pigmented and great quality. The colors are beautiful and they go with any skin tone." in 91 reviews
  • "I know it’s a eyeshadow palette but it can be use as contour and highlighter. It’s simply beautiful and long lasting." in 12 reviews
Elizabeth I.
Killeen, TX
Wow! This palette is so beautiful and pigmented! Everything about it screams fall and the warm tones look AMAZING on my skin. The range of shades of great for simple looks or more glam, however you wanna go! There is a fair amount of kick back on some shades though
Hayleigh T.
Morgantown, WV
Love this brand all around, but their palettes are always bomb! The colors in this are a warm tone loving girls dream! Always buttery and just a awesome application from the shadows. Highly recommend especially for the price!
Natalie W.
New York
I would buy a morphe product any day any time. Their eyeshadows are so easy to blend and the colors come out amazing. It’s such a great price to for the load of eyeshadow you get. This palate is just as awesome as the others.
Kayle P.
Livermore
This palette is super pigmented and the shadows are nice and buttery. All of the shades are very warm and it includes a shade perfect for blending, but there aren’t really any highlight shades suitable for lighter skin tones.
Heidi E.
Plaistow, NH
I was really skeptical about using a $15 palette but oh my god is this beautiful! The color payoff is beautiful, blends amazing, and the shimmers are super impressive. There’s a lot of fallout and the shimmers get pressed into the pan a lot with use but nothing crazy
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
totally beautiful palette!! gorgeous colors, but would recommend for fall. the colors are really pigmented, and the palette lasts forever. although it is a bit pricey, totally worth it! highly recommend all morphe products
Karen C.
Baltimore , MD
Morphed is perfect with their eyeshadow palette. The pigmentation, color and affordability are amazing. I can create such a pretty looks with this, it blends great! I love this palette and morphee! I recommended it’
safa l.
san diego
I didn't even get a game on my phone game rbirthday and lol said she would didn't even go know she is was a game great game and she would have love to have be a game funny and funny she said she would have be the game same best friend friends she was
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
My go to pallet when I want a fierce gold look! Very pigmented and beautiful! I felt it was a bit pricey but hey, good makeup cost a lot so it’s worth it! I love the packaging and how easy it is to dip my brush in and get product! ❤️
Jayda N.
Macon
I am a makeup addict so I use many different brands and colors! This palette was worth the money and very pigmented! I like all the products this brand has! The blending was great! I am in love with all the warm colors and how well the palette is!
Katelyn M.
Dhaka
Is it easy to blend??
Carley W.
Wilburton
Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection
Paulina C.
Eagle Pass, TX
I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth it?