BY MORPHE #96 in Eyeshadow Palettes

This mirrored palette of 15 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable matte and shimmer eyeshadows will make your day (and possibly night).

GET THE "DAY SLAYER" LOOK: see featured model

EYES
Brow Highlight: Natural
Crease: Upbeat (inner & center), Editor (outer)
Eyelid: Spark (inner), Bronzed Beauty (center)
Lower Lashline: Define, Editor, Epic
Eyeliner: Color Pencil in Richie
Lashes: Day Dreamer

LIPS
Color Pencil in Backseat Love
Plush Liquid Lip in Dainty

PLAY & SLAY: OPEN UP
Line inner eyelid with a nude matte eyeshadow to invite light in. Layer a metallic finish for an extra pop of glam.

Shade Names

Row 1: Natural, Spark, In the Crease, Forever, Bronzed Beauty
Row 2: Upbeat, Glow, Editor, Highlight, Define
Row 3: Dessert, Epic, Blend, Just Eyes, Sweet

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May contain (+/-): Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1

• I love morphe shadows!1 Answers
  • I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth...4 Answers
  • Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn...4 Answers
Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Great pallet, really pigmented and great quality. The colors are beautiful and they go with any skin tone." in 91 reviews
  • "I know it’s a eyeshadow palette but it can be use as contour and highlighter. It’s simply beautiful and long lasting." in 12 reviews
Jenny 🇲.
Claremont, CA
For the price, I think this palette is great. I do think some of the colors are too similar and they are not super pigmented. I do love the in the crease and define shades. I also really liked the sparkly shades but they aren't as pigmented as I thought they would be.
Alyssa A.
Sanford, FL
Amazing eyeshadows for the price! Blends so well and the pigmentation is great! This palette is super affordable compared to other ones which can cost you over $60+! I would say this is the best mix of matte shades and shimmer so you get everything you could need!!
Teresa B.
Oxford, NC
The natural looking tones are right up my alley! This palette seems to have it all with it's natural earthy range of colors. I recommend beginning with a light shimmery pigment all over eye from lid to brow them coming back in with a darker matte color on the lash line and a lighter brown tone in the crease.
katelyn☮ c.
AMAZING, i love doing my eyes, and my friends only know me for that, i only use products if its high quality, and Morphe always leaves a beautiful blend and the pigmentation is wonderful, it lasts all day and the colors can mix match and look like a masterpiece
Destiny C.
I've been using Morphe for a while, mostly their brushes daily and eye shadow palettes like 35F, 12S, etc. I love the colors of both versions for this collection! I personally like the night version better. The Daytime one is perfect for a subtle neutrals look.
Cynthia A.
Turlock, CA
Besides these shades being my comfort zone I always seem to reach for this palette especially since it has everything I could ever use in a day, they blend very well and are super affordable! Have purchased many eyeshadow palettes and will continue to do so!
Karina B.
Aurora, CO
This product is great! The pigment is the best & it is so easy to use. The colors blend so well & have sucks a great looking finish! I’m a regular morphe user & I’m never disappointed with their products! As always I would buy this & would really recommend it!
Jordan W.
I love and live by this product! Being a dancer I’m used to using heavy makeup with dark colors, with this pallet I am able to do a more natural look! I love the way the pallet is protected and I bought it at Sephora! I would totally buy this product again!
Tanyia P.
Clarksville
This pallet is amazing! Its very pigmented and non expensive. It is good for multiple looks and is good for any time of year. Personally i like summer colors, this pallet gives me all the shades i love. It gives you combinations of many wonderful colors!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Similar to most Morphe pallettes this one is versatile and wearable. This palette is perfected to help create daytime eye looks. Made with a selection of matte and shimmer shadows to mix and match. Apply as many layers as desired to create the look you want
isabella r.
Is there any fallout?
Katelyn M.
Is it easy to blend?
Paulina C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth it?
BTS GOT M.
Dhaka
Is it easy to blend??
Carley W.
Wilburton
Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection