BY MORPHE

This mirrored palette of 15 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable matte and shimmer eyeshadows will make your day (and possibly night).

GET THE "DAY SLAYER" LOOK: see featured model

EYES
Brow Highlight: Natural
Crease: Upbeat (inner & center), Editor (outer)
Eyelid: Spark (inner), Bronzed Beauty (center)
Lower Lashline: Define, Editor, Epic
Eyeliner: Color Pencil in Richie
Lashes: Day Dreamer

LIPS
Color Pencil in Backseat Love
Plush Liquid Lip in Dainty

PLAY & SLAY: OPEN UP
Line inner eyelid with a nude matte eyeshadow to invite light in. Layer a metallic finish for an extra pop of glam.

Shade Names

Row 1: Natural, Spark, In the Crease, Forever, Bronzed Beauty
Row 2: Upbeat, Glow, Editor, Highlight, Define
Row 3: Dessert, Epic, Blend, Just Eyes, Sweet

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May contain (+/-): Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1

Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Great pallet, really pigmented and great quality. The colors are beautiful and they go with any skin tone." in 91 reviews
  • "I know it’s a eyeshadow palette but it can be use as contour and highlighter. It’s simply beautiful and long lasting." in 12 reviews
↞ a.
I was so excited to get this palette, but unfortunately it came up a little short for me. Orange and pinks and other warm tones are my favorite shades, and often ones I gravitate towards, so I think that the colors in this palette are gorgeous. The pigmentation is good, but these shades were so hard to blend for me. It looked harsh and muddy on my eyelids, and no matter how long or how long I blended, the colors didn't seem to flow. Gorgeous colors and great for smoked out bronzey eye looks, but shades are hard to blend.
Celine M.
These eyeshadows are extremely blendable, buildable & pigmented! It is such a versatile palette to own & you can make so many different eye looks with. This brand is definitely very high performance & a great investment to anyone’s makeup bag.
katie 💕.
Huntington
VERY easy to blend out and the colors are so pretty! You can create a variety of looks ranging from everyday to full glam. I highly recommend this palette compared to others. You get a good amount of shades for a very low price. Everyone should have this in their collection!
Caryn P.
Broomfield, CO
This Morphe Palette is pretty. I really love the colors on this set, versatile & flattering. What I am dissatisfied with is the inconsistency in the quality. Though bendable some shades have hardly any pigment pay off when others are pretty saturated with color. Some are a little chalky. I would not buy this again. I ended up giving this away to my friends daughter that is just learning to play with makeup.
Diana F.
San Gabriel
I LOVE THIS PALLET! It's morphed first pallet with a full sized mirror!! I actually have the night version of this pallet but Influenster doesn't have that version on their site/app yet! These shades are so creamy and so pigmented I would recommend this for the price! Literally a dollar a shadow! Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette
Taylor D.
Palette is very nice. The matters are super pigmented and blend really nice! The shimmers take some more work to blend. I find that when I use my finger to put on the eyes it blends out better. The size is perfect for traveling!
Beatriz B.
Millington, TN
For the price, this pallet is okay. My biggest disappointment was the shimmer shades. I tried applying the shimmer with my finger, but it wouldn’t transfer onto my lid. I also tried applying them with a wet brush and nothing. It’s also really hard to blend mattes on top of mattes. But the shades were somewhat buildable. However it does come with a mirror which is a bonus.
marolyn c.
This palette is great ! It has all sorts of neutral colors! I like natural/neutral color palettes and this is just the one ! The colors all blend well together ! So if you go for a more subtle look this is your palette! I would highly recommend this !
Jocelyne H.
La Puente , CA
I actually won this for a giveaway, I like it but some shades are not as pigmented as I would’ve liked them to be, the shimmers that are included in this pallet have good pigment and even more if you spray a little Setting Spray. I actually use this pallet on an every day basis because I use one of the shades for my eyebrows. And also in the store it’s very inexpensive.
chu Y.
I thought the pallets was okay. I also got the night one 15n. The eyeshadows in these aren’t as creamy as their usual palettes which I was surprised about. It does get the job done and still blends really well. It’s just more powdery and feels drier. I have a hard time making the shimmers work too. It flattens when I press my brush into it and I have to really scrub it to make come off.
isabella r.
Dhaka
Is it easy to blend??
Paulina C.
Eagle Pass, TX
I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth it?
Carley W.
Wilburton
Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection