BY MORPHE

This mirrored palette of 15 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable matte and shimmer eyeshadows will make your day (and possibly night).

GET THE "DAY SLAYER" LOOK: see featured model

EYES
Brow Highlight: Natural
Crease: Upbeat (inner & center), Editor (outer)
Eyelid: Spark (inner), Bronzed Beauty (center)
Lower Lashline: Define, Editor, Epic
Eyeliner: Color Pencil in Richie
Lashes: Day Dreamer

LIPS
Color Pencil in Backseat Love
Plush Liquid Lip in Dainty

PLAY & SLAY: OPEN UP
Line inner eyelid with a nude matte eyeshadow to invite light in. Layer a metallic finish for an extra pop of glam.

Shade Names

Row 1: Natural, Spark, In the Crease, Forever, Bronzed Beauty
Row 2: Upbeat, Glow, Editor, Highlight, Define
Row 3: Dessert, Epic, Blend, Just Eyes, Sweet

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May contain (+/-): Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1

Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Great pallet, really pigmented and great quality. The colors are beautiful and they go with any skin tone." in 91 reviews
  • "I know it’s a eyeshadow palette but it can be use as contour and highlighter. It’s simply beautiful and long lasting." in 12 reviews
Nary Y.
Lynn, MA
So easy to blend and the colors are amazing i loved it. Was not disappointed at all with the palette. I wish it did come with some nudey pink colors in the palette though.
lea y.
Richmond, VA
Morphe never fails to impress! Extremely affordable but high quality, you will love this palette. This is great for everyday wear or glam it up! The options are endless.
Marbella P.
Tifton, GA
I love this eyeshadow palette beautiful shades very pigmented and easy to blend they all complement each other you can create a beautiful day look or a night look I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow palette gorgeous
jo c.
This product works fairly well. The glitter colors are kinda hard to get off at first. You kinda have to like scrape off a top layer to really get it to start working.
Katharin W.
Somerset, KY
I️ LOVE the different shades that come with this palette! I️ use this palette all the time to get a good variety of tones. I️t is very nicely packaged and last a long time. I️ would definitely purchase this product again!
Kelsey F.
Chatsworth, GA
I love all Morphe eyeshadows! They're so pigmented and stay on all day. The foil and shimmer shadows are great and everything blends so well. 10/10 would recommend.
Cristina R.
Love the name brand and the colors. To many browns I like to wear lighter colors. Overall I would recommend this palette and would buy it for myself or a friend. You get a good amount of eye shadow per color and it’s an awesome product
Emily G.
lafayette
I have purchased this product and it is one of the best makeup purchases I have ever made. The pigment and color within this palette is insane. The colors are all natural and can be used in many different ways. The pigment is crazy! With one tap in my brush I get so much product! Another thing that is amazing is that there is no shadow that falls off when using it. I don’t like when palette get messy because of that. I recommend this product to any and everyone!
Muni A.
I purchased this palette a week ago and it has to be by far the most beautiful gold shimmery toned palette in my makeup collection (specially eyeshadow). I find I can use a few of the bronzy shaded tones as a bronzer. Might I add, the amount of product you receive is truly a bang for your buck! 5/5 stars, would highly recommend to my fellow makeup lovers. ❤️
↞ a.
I was so excited to get this palette, but unfortunately it came up a little short for me. Orange and pinks and other warm tones are my favorite shades, and often ones I gravitate towards, so I think that the colors in this palette are gorgeous. The pigmentation is good, but these shades were so hard to blend for me. It looked harsh and muddy on my eyelids, and no matter how long or how long I blended, the colors didn't seem to flow. Gorgeous colors and great for smoked out bronzey eye looks, but shades are hard to blend.
Angie S.
I would love to try this! Is it as pretty as it looks???
Megan N.
halifax, NS
definitely good for an everyday look or basic look😍✨😍
Quality wise, sometimes Morphe palettes vary. How does this one compare to the Jacqueline Hill palette vs the older palettes?
muniba h.
west midlands
how much is this palette, and is it worth the money??
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
this pallete is super gorgeous. .