BY MORPHE #96 in Eyeshadow Palettes

This mirrored palette of 15 crazy-creamy, powerfully pigmented, beyond-blendable matte and shimmer eyeshadows will make your day (and possibly night).

GET THE "DAY SLAYER" LOOK: see featured model

EYES
Brow Highlight: Natural
Crease: Upbeat (inner & center), Editor (outer)
Eyelid: Spark (inner), Bronzed Beauty (center)
Lower Lashline: Define, Editor, Epic
Eyeliner: Color Pencil in Richie
Lashes: Day Dreamer

LIPS
Color Pencil in Backseat Love
Plush Liquid Lip in Dainty

PLAY & SLAY: OPEN UP
Line inner eyelid with a nude matte eyeshadow to invite light in. Layer a metallic finish for an extra pop of glam.

Shade Names

Row 1: Natural, Spark, In the Crease, Forever, Bronzed Beauty
Row 2: Upbeat, Glow, Editor, Highlight, Define
Row 3: Dessert, Epic, Blend, Just Eyes, Sweet

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May contain (+/-): Mica and titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Magnese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1

• I love morphe shadows!1 Answers
  • I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth...4 Answers
  • Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn...4 Answers
Morphe 15D Day Slayer Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Great pallet, really pigmented and great quality. The colors are beautiful and they go with any skin tone." in 91 reviews
  • "I know it’s a eyeshadow palette but it can be use as contour and highlighter. It’s simply beautiful and long lasting." in 12 reviews
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
Gorgeous colors. It's got the morphe blendability I love with the pigmented shadows I need in my life. This palette will be awesome for when I travel. I love it and I love all my morphe palettes.
Korinna M.
Los Angeles
Got it for Christmas it’s a very great fall type of Smokey eye vibe, it’s really affordable under $30 and my eyes are green so these colors look so good on me very easy to apply the pressed glitter I would buy again for sure.
Nicole N.
Ridgewood, NY
Really great everyday warms. It’s not as big as the typical morphe palettes, but maybe that’s a good thing. Much more compact and easier to travel with. Simply can’t go wrong with this palette.
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
Morphe is such a great brand. I don’t shop there enough to try most of the products but with the one eyeshadow palette I have, the 350 M, it’s absolutely wonderful. The pigment and long lasting color is amazing
Jennifer M.
Fresno, CA
This palette is beautiful! You can simply create a simple look or a very glam look! The eyeshadow last all day! It’s so easy to blend as well. It has really good pigment, totally would recommend!
tina t.
Tallahassee, FL
this palette and the jaclyn hill palette is probably one of my favorite palettes right now. the packaging is so nice and the mirror included in it is so nice. the color scheme is also my go to. i would definitely recommend!
Christine B.
Reading, PA
Finally Ulta carries Morphe. I bought 4 Morphe palettes from Ulta and I love them all. The colors, the pigmentation and the price points are decent! I even bought two for Christmas presents.
Andera H.
Beaver Falls, PA
Very nice colors. The eye shadow lasts all day. It is easy to apply and use. You can create multiple different looks. The packaging is sleek and looks nice. I would buy this product again for myself and to give as a gift.
Christal N.
Smyrna , GA
High pigment and great quality! They only problem is I wish the packaging was more travel friendly. You do get a lot of product but the casing isn’t very sturdy and doesn’t protect the eyeshadows very well if traveling.
Calley B.
I love this palette for creating warm fall looks, and just a natural orange crease. You get fifteen shades for fifteen dollars which is very reasonable and the shadows are SUPER pigmented
isabella r.
Is there any fallout?
Katelyn M.
Is it easy to blend?
Paulina C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I reallyyyyyyyy want to purchase this pallet, is it worth it?
BTS GOT M.
Dhaka
Is it easy to blend??
Carley W.
Wilburton
Just wondering how well the brushes clean?Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Favorite Brush Collection