BY MORPHE #97 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Introducing the new 'NATURAL BEAUTY PALETTE' from our new 'PICK ME UP' Collection.

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate,

Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May

Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet,

Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green,

FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue

No.1 Al Lake. Made in China.

Net Wt: 19.2/0.67oz

• Cómo son al difuminar ??1 Answers
  • I'm yet to but this palette but it is on my list, is it worth £13?? 1 Answers
Alexandra M.
Dinuba
Morphe is my all time fav i love the simple but nice packaging I’m a repeat user great value and now pricey as most . I believe that morphe has came along way with its products and i see them coming out with high quality as well i would Def buy again !
Kelsey L.
Lake Charles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product!! It’s has the basic nudes and Browns. This palette is great for going simple or even a little more dramatic. Each shadow is pigmented. Not only are they pigmented, but they stay on all day!
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought this for a friend, the colors are so pretty and morphe shadows blend very well and are nice and pigmented. Very easy to use and long lasting. It’s cheap and affordable and good quality. I’d definitely buy again
Camryn C.
Hooksett
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallet has amazing colors that anyone would love. I use these shadows almost everyday since i first purchased it. Its very easy to apply even for someone who doesn’t know a lot about makeup, I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a neutral colored pallet
osiris m.
los ángeles
love the colors . it suits those who love very settled color . i have lightly bark browns so i love the way it does with my eye color . i would like to have them add a little glitter to them . i bought it at ulta . i would reall recommend this to those who love nude colors
Kaitlyn B.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product I plan on gifting it to my lovely coworkers who I love so much yes it’s very easy to apply and keep on all day I definitely recommend this to anyone on a budget as well they prices are really affordable
Jordan G.
Hobart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pallet so much, it’s cute!! I use it almost every day Morphe Brushes 35OM - 35 Color Matte Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette long lasting and pigmented! I recommend!!! It’s not super expensive either!
Shelby D.
This product is very pigmented and I love all of the natural colors inside. It lasted me all day and my eyeshadow didn’t budge! The brown colors really complimented my eye color and I’d totally recommend!
Zoe J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quick and easy palette to use. The colors are great for everyday use and it's super cheap. The quality is great especially for the price! The packaging is okay and doesn't really bother me either way. I would recommend this product to anyone who is in the market for a new neutral eyeshadow palette
Judith R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first when I bought this product I was super excited.. but when I got it there was some color that were super beautiful but there pigmented wasn't so that sucked. My eye color is dark brown and it's difficult to make your eyes pop. But other than that is super easy to blend
Jennifer N.
Can this palette only be purchased online? And is it of good quality?
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
This looks so beautiful! Do you purchase it online?
Rachel T.
I'm definitely in the market for some new makeup. Is this highly pigmented?
Taylor H.
Is this matte or shimmers? Would this be could for a beginner? Good for the price?
Roxanne J.
Granby
This palette looks so matte so smooth. Is it as pigmented and great ? I've heard so many good things about morphe. I need something really good for my clients.