Morphe 12NB Natural Beauty Palette

Introducing the new 'NATURAL BEAUTY PALETTE' from our new 'PICK ME UP' Collection.

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate,

Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May

Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet,

Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green,

FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue

No.1 Al Lake. Made in China.

Net Wt: 19.2/0.67oz

• Are these shadows pigmented and good for everyday?1 Answers
  • Cómo son al difuminar ??1 Answers
  • Is this palette great for travel ? Is it worth the price ?2 Answers
Morphe 12NB Natural Beauty Palette
  • "absolutely loved this palette, i love all the different shades of brows and cream and went on so nice an smooth, it easily fitted into by bad too which was a bonus! i regretfully sold it so will be purchasing this again! couldn't recommend this enough  " in 21 reviews
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This was a part of my first ever Morphe Brushes purchase and I was very disappointed by it. I knew that Morphe was repackaged China cheapies, but this was back when the Jaclyn Hill's Favorites palette from Morphe and the 35O came out and everyone went crazy about that, so supposedly Morphe was supposed to be this great company.

This palette was super chalky and looked disgusting on my eyelids. Even if I used one shade as a base shade and used a totally different palette for the rest of the look, that one shade ruined that look. I let my daughter use this palette as play makeup now.

I believe that now Morphe has expanded greatly since then, that they may have upped the quality of their production slightly, but when I purchased this palette, the quality was trash. I've purchased the Jaclyn Hill Palette (not the Jaclyn Hill Favorite's, but the white palette) and that quality is way different from what the 12NB is.
Christine and Hailey B.
I've been using this lately for coppery plum smokey eyes and all sorts of things. I love that every shade in the palette is something incredibly wearable, and you can easily take this one palette on vacation and have all the shadows you need. The formula feels soft and really smooth so that's a bonus. Something I find amazing is the quality of the shimmer shadows! Usually these can be chalky and sometimes not as good but these are stunning and are so smooth, no fallout and rich color payoff. I'm definitely loving those! My only con is that the packaging is kind of cheap, and that the shadows themselves smell kind of chemically,
gisell r.
Dallas, TX
this morphe palette it has beautyfull colors to use all the eyeshadows are so worthy you dont have to go over the same color each time because the colors are so strong i likee this palette yall should use it
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Love this palette because it has the perfect colors for any nude look. There are some matte and some shimmery. It is my go-to palette and for its price, there’s nothing to complain about. They aren’t as pigmented as I would like but it is buildable.
Vigine Y.
Deerfield Beach
Morphe palettes have always been a best friend of mine. This one has such pretty and nice natural tones for everyday usage and even little application does wonders! I love the darker shades, and it's just so compact to bring as a backup if something goes wrong.
Arisela H.
I really recommend this item because they are easy to use. I use the item like 5 times a week and it never let me down. They are really pigmented and easy to blend. Yes I recommend this item because I love it and I think you would too.
Ashley L.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Palette is great for travel, beautiful pigmentation, long lasting, not patchy and doesn't crease. I love this palette and although you pay alittle more per shadow...definetly still inexpensive and worth the buy if you like the shades.
Bonnie L.
Morphe has some of the best eye shadow palettes on the market. There eye-shadows are so pigmented and the colors blend flawlessly. You can often buy this product at Ulta or on Morphes website. There palettes on are on the expensive side but will last you a really long time!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
in one word, Amazing!I really truly recommend these. They apply so smoothly and flawlessly, hold up despite repeated use and stay soft and comfortable to use. They are affordable and great quality. There is something for everyone.
Julie G.
Stillwater, NY
Love the colors. Would definitely give it as a gift. It’s better than some palettes. You can buy it at your local Sephora or Ulta. I’d use this every day. Great job morphs! Would recommend it! ❤❤ Probably buy in the near future.
Jennifer N.
Can this palette only be purchased online? And is it of good quality?
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
This looks so beautiful! Do you purchase it online?
Rachel T.
I'm definitely in the market for some new makeup. Is this highly pigmented?
Taylor H.
Is this matte or shimmers? Would this be could for a beginner? Good for the price?
Roxanne J.
This palette looks so matte so smooth. Is it as pigmented and great ? I've heard so many good things about morphe. I need something really good for my clients.