BeautyFaceFace MakeupMorphe
Morph Blushing Babes Pop Of Peach Blush Tro In Box 35 Oz / 10g Free Ship

Morph Blushing Babes Pop Of Peach Blush Tro In Box .35 Oz / 10g Free Ship

by Morphe

Give your cheeks a little pink-me-up with creamy mattes and silky, shimmery satins. This collection of sassy blush trios in sweet shades slays every look with a blendable formula and wearable, oh-so-you shades. 0.35oz/10g. Sealed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Morph Blushing Babes Pop Of Peach Blush Tro In Box .35 Oz / 10g Free Ship!
Patty C.
Weston, WV
Morph Blushing Babes Pop Of Peach Blush Tro In Box .35 Oz / 10g Free Ship uploaded by Patty C.
I used the middle color in this palette. It just reminds me of the spring/summer time. I got this product in the morphe mystery box. It has so much product in there.
Alicia H.
1,441 reviews
Morph Blushing Babes Pop Of Peach Blush Tro In Box .35 Oz / 10g Free Ship uploaded by Alicia H.
I have this little blush trio in Blushing Babes / Pop of Peach. It comes with the colors Maker (rose colored - warm), Creator (cool pink), and Influencer (sparkly light brown). Creator is probably my favorite and the most flattering for my skintone. It's also the smoothest of the three colors, but not that pigmented or long lasting in my opinion. Both Maker and Influencer are patchy and have a lot of fallout. In particular, Influencer seems very crumbly and a lot of the pigment comes off when using and it's very uneven. These two colors look pretty chunky on the skin, unfortunately. Overall, I probably would not buy again for this reason just because it does not appear to be the best formula.
Heather S.
Glen Burnie, MD
Morph Blushing Babes Pop Of Peach Blush Tro In Box .35 Oz / 10g Free Ship uploaded by Heather S.
These shades are good for whatever look I am pairing it with and it goes on so smooth! Amazing for the price and considering you have 3 shades!
Olga V.
Orlando, FL
Morph Blushing Babes Pop Of Peach Blush Tro In Box .35 Oz / 10g Free Ship uploaded by Olga V.
Lo recomiendo es muy bueno sus colores hermosos además se adhiere bien a la piel buenos colores y variedad
Monisa N.
Bronx, NY
I didn’t know what to expect from this product initially. But now this palette is part of my daily routine. The blush is so beautifully pigmented, and I love how natural and sweet it appears on my skin. The other two shades look incredible on my eye lids as eye shadow. I always keep this product in my purse. Love it!

Looking for your answer?