Moroccanoill® Moisture & Shine Conditioner Fleur d'Oranger uploaded by Ehimy C.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Moroccanoill® Moisture & Shine Conditioner Fleur d'Oranger is an everyday hydrating conditioner. Antioxidant-rich argan oil, replenishing vitamins and moisturizing shea butter help provide immediate hydration and shine, while coconut oil helps lock in moisture to leave hair feeling sleek and nourished. Delicately fragranced with an orange blossom scent.

How To Use:

After shampooing, gently squeeze excess water from hair and apply conditioner from mid-length to ends. Leave on for 1–2 minutes. Rinse well.

Key Ingredients: Argan Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants that hydrate and nourish the hair.
Coconut Oil: Helps lock in moisture to help improve hair’s texture.
Shea Butter: Rich in essential fatty acids that help increase moisture, condition and strengthen hair. Beet Root Extract: Contains antioxidants that help build hair’s natural defense and infuse moisture, leaving hair looking healthy and shiny.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BRASSICAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, PROPANEDIOL, ISODODECANE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERIN, OCTYLDODECANOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BETA VULGARIS (BEET) ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, POLYQUATERNIUM-55, PANTHENOL, SODIUM ACETATE, CELLULOSE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, QUATERNIUM-95, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, LACTIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, P-ANISIC ACID, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, BENZOIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL. MOM&SCOB02

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Buy on Sephora
Erin B.
CULVER CITY, CA
I shop at my local drugstore cvs to find this product. So you can imagine the joy I have when I see those prices light up. It's like Christmas for my hair. I love it because it makes my curly hair moisturized, shiny, and locks in my locks. Did I mention the smell is oh so good. I was sceptical at first because I used an oil similar to this and my hair was shedding more than it was suppose stop be.... So this is why I use this product it does not do this. Love it Moroccanoill® Moisture & Shine Conditioner Fleur d'Oranger
Kimm D.
San Diego, CA
My hair is so silky and smooth when I use this! Smells great but I think I prefer the original scent. It’s not labeled as a detangler but I swear I have no tangled at all when I comb through my hair after using this conditioner. Just with it was a little more budget friendly
Macey M.
Brookhaven, PA
 I am completely obsessed with all of Morrocan Oil hair care products. I used their leave ins on a daily basis. As a hairstylist I recommend their products to a lot of people. I love their hairspray also! If you haven't used it yet , give it a try. It is awesome.
Hannah B.
Newburgh, IN
First off this smells amazing--- second, this is a great product. I have very curly hair that gets tangly QUICKLY so a good conditioner is essential to my routines. this is great and works! My husband loves it on my hair and it is weightless! :-)
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 I wanted to try Moroccan Oil and this seemed like an inexpensive way to get acquainted. Absolutely in love with the shampoo and conditioner. The sizes are pretty generous and will also travel with me. I travel frequently and think it's a necessity to take great hair care on the road. I have the orange scent which is subtle and exotic. Love finishing off my style with a few drops of oil!
Leslie B.
Great product that is great for hair that is easily damaged. It keeps your hair flawless and keeps your hair manageable. Safe to use for color treated air. It has a great smell and can use a small amount that will last forever! Very satisfied with this product
Saralye W.
Jacksonville
Just like the Pantene Frizzy Balm, it smoothed my hair out and adds moisture. It is pretty predict but very professional and worth it. It is best for dry scalp or an oily scalp. If you have oily hair, focus on the ends. I am very satisfied with this product!
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Sophia S.
I love this conditioner! It makes your hair so soft! I barely use any and it makes my hair so soft. It does not make your hair look oily. It makes ur hair shiny and smooth and fizz free. I will and would buy this product again!
Carmen O.
Orem, UT
Like the smell, leaves my hair soft and I use it every time I wash my hair, I prefer it over there, it's ok in price and I just like how it makes my hair soft and shiny, I'm satisfied with it, and I would buy it again