Moroccanoil®  Weightless Hydrating Mask uploaded by ♥️Håßïßå k.

Moroccanoil® Weightless Hydrating Mask

BY MOROCCANOIL

Revive lifeless, dry hair with this moisturizing, five-minute hair mask. Moroccanoil® Weightless Hydrating Mask is a rich and creamy, yet lightweight, deep-conditioning treatment that's rich in argan oil and nourishing ingredients. This high-performance formula hydrates and conditions fine hair while dramatically improving its texture, elasticity, shine and manageability.

How To Use:

Apply a generous amount of Moroccanoil® Weightless Hydrating Mask to towel-dried hair and comb through. Leave on for 5–7 minutes and rinse thoroughly. No heat required. Use 1–2 times weekly. TIP: For deeper conditioning, mix a few drops of Moroccanoil Treatment in with this hair mask.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Behentrimonium Chloride: An anti-static and conditioning agent.
Shea Butter: Soothing and moisturizing, provides nourishing benefi ts to hair and scalp.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Improves and restores elasticity and strength to porous or damaged hair.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, CANOLA OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, PEG-60 ALMOND GLYCERIDES, ACETAMIDE MEA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARETH-20, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, STEARETH-2, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, EUGENOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE. MOWHM01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

• Has anyone ever tried this before any good or bad reviews...2 Answers
Moroccanoil® Weightless Hydrating Mask
Mary D.
Philadelphia
A fantastic Mask! My hair is color treated but very straight so this formula is perfect for me... it’s Weightless yet super hydrating! Smells fantastic and the smell doesn’t fade right away. Hair is manageable and easy to style after using. A must have for color treated hair.
A B.
Los Angeles
Love in a jar! Smells amazing and really hydrates and treats hair. I have blonde treated fine hair and it doesn’t make it go flat more than it is. I also use this brands Moroccan oil on my damp hair before a blow dry to keep hair smooth, shiny and protect from heat damage. A bit pricey but well worth it
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
I'd give Moroccanoil Weightless Hydrating Mask 5 stars but it left my hair very oily even though it's suppose to be considered "weightless". That aside, it did leave my hair hydrated and soft. I would only recommend using this if you don't normally have an oily scalp.
Jennifer F.
Brooksville, FL
This product has the most amazing smell EVER! It feels nice and thick on your hair when you apply it. It is silk and smooth, and after wards it leaves your hair feeling soft and nourished. I would highly recommend trying this product. I have several friends who also love this product.
Jenna D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
The smell of these products is what makes me continue to purchase them. I always enjoy their oils, and I really liked this mask too. After 2 or 3 uses I started to notice my hair feeling softer and smoother which was great. Definitely a little pricey, but I enjoyed it.
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
I have fine hair so it can be tricky to find a hair mask that doesn't weigh my hair down and leave it limp and almost oily looking. This mask is pretty good if I say so myself. It says weightless and it is I don't get that flat oily hair look after.
Kylee A.
Eugene, OR
The holy grail of hair masks!!!! I rotate between this top the orange and brown tops :) depending on the season and if I need the extra help w/ my chemical treatment. This stuff works!!! It has saved my damaged hair for years!!!! Highly recommended
Paulina R.
Houston
Súper amazing formula that does magic! Love the way it leaves my hair :) the feeling is amazing! It’s super lightweight and it also smells super amazing. I would love to continue to but these products because honestly they’re very inexpensive:)
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
I used this Moroccanojl Hydrating Mask for the first time 4 days ago. I can already feel and see such a difference in my hair! It’s shine is back and it’s so soft! The scent is amazing as well. I’ll be recommending this to anyone.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
My daughter has dry hair naturally and sometimes it needs some extra hydration to be soft and manageble. I got a trial size of this from a friend of mine and we use it when she needs hydration and isn't too heavy and smells so good
Mayte S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Has anyone ever tried this before any good or bad reviews or any other products that is just as good

Sephora