Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse uploaded by Chelsea L.Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse uploaded by Veronica R.Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse uploaded by Kayla D.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Give your hair instant volume and lift with Moroccanoil® Volumizing Mousse for medium to fine hair. This weightless styling volumizer builds body and creates lift without stickiness. Our flake-free formula with medium, flexible hold provides a “memory” factor, for natural-looking styles that last longer. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and an anti-static agent for supremely manageable and silky hair.

How to Use:

Shake can well. Invert can and apply a palm-sized amount of Moroccanoil® Volumizing Mousse on towel-dried hair, combing fingers through. For maximum body, texture and lift, use in tandem with Moroccanoil Root Boost. Blow-dry with a round brush starting at the roots. TIP: For enhanced body and movement, use Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse along with Moroccanoil Root Boost prior to blow-drying and styling.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Polyquaternium-4: Weightless, Flexible Polymer That Provides Instant Volume, Maximum Lift And A “memory” Factor, For Hair That Holds Its Shape And Styles That Last Longer.
Soytrimonium Chloride: Hair-conditioning And Anti-static Agent That Adds Slip And Silkiness.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Isobutane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Polyquaternium-4, Polysorbate 20 Propane, Soytrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. Movmus01 Aqua/Water/Eau, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Soytrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil. Movmeu01

• Is this moisturizing??2 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff? I want my hair to ...1 Answers
brandi l.
Harvey, LA
Ok, so I was originally introduced to the MoroccanOil line while working at my first salon. Holy crap! I fell in love with all of the products.  I have long, thick colored hair and it tends to just dry with no volume because of the weight. When I use this before blow-drying, I get great volume, especially at the roots. If I put this in my hair when it's dry just to give some extra hold before curling, it does not make my hair crunchy at all!
Veronica M.
This mousse is not only volumizing it also it hydrating to your hair and smells wonderful! I apply it after I shower from my roots to my ends and proceed to blow dry my hair with a large brush to get extra volume and for the mousse to work it’s best. I purchased it at the salon I get my hair done but have seen some of their products at Sephora. It’s pricier then regular mousse costing around $22 but it’s well worth it because of the other attributes it has like the softness your hair feels like and not the crunchy feeling you usually get from mousse. I highly recommend this product
Gioia S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I like this mousse because it smoothes my hair, doesn’t make my hair look greasy, smells nice but neutral, and a little bit of it goes a long way. However, it doesn’t exactly volumize my hair. It could be because my hair is naturally curly and has a decent amount of volume as is.
LeeAnn L.
Georgetown
I recently got a haircut going from long hair to semi short hair. This product has been a lifesaver whilw doing my hair. It smells amazing and holds my hair while giving visible lift and volume.
Lisa W.
When I'm trying to add some volume, this is the product that I go to. I love the smell of this product and it definitely works. It's a great price and a great product. I tend to have thin hair, and on those nights of going out, this is my saving grace. Terrific product for a terrific price.
Cassidy S.
Shelby, NC
Let’s start off with (A) have you ever smelled anything better in your entire life? (B) it seriously works. I use their shampoo, conditioner, root boost, and hair serum too! This is my FAVORITE brand!
Jessie G.
Wilmington, OH
I love this product line. It leaves my hair soft and smooth! The last time I used it unfortunately I think I used too much and it left my hair with a little bit of an oily residue. Now that I know how to properly use it, it rocks!
Therese C.
Hartland
This is a companion product that works well with the Moroccan Oil hair volumizing products. I highly recommend it. it is very light and does not leave residue on hair. Gives me a ton of long lasting fullness and body!
Eri B.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Omg. Let me tell you about this product that has left me
speechless. It is so good, it is soo hydrating and it is so light and airy.

Kelly T.
White Lake, MI
I've never been a mousse girl - to me it's always seemed like a dated product.  However, someone used this on my hair at a blow dry bar and my hair looked so amazing I had to try it out!

I have long, thick hair and this product works wonders when I blow dry my hair out with a round brush!  I use about a palm sized amount of mousse and put it through my roots starting at the top of my head.  The mousse does not weigh my hair down at all.  Instead, it helps to soften my hair and give it volume while providing a light hold.  It also helps to extend my blow dry - I'm able to still wear my hair down (and have it look good!) on the third day.  I'm now a mousse fan!
Kimberly F.
Spanaway, WA
Is this moisturizing??
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff? I want my hair to still feel like my hair.