Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse uploaded by Kayla D.Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse uploaded by Veronica R.Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse uploaded by Chelsea L.

BY MOROCCANOIL #86 in Mousse

Moroccanoil Volumising Mousse is a styling mousse that builds body and provides flexible hold. Its weightless formula creates natural styles with lift and movement, without leaving residue. Full Body Flexible Hold Weightless, non-sticky residue How To Use: Shake can well. Invert can and apply a palm-sized amount of Moroccanoil Volumising Mousse on towel-dried hair, combing fingers through. For maximum body, texture and lift, use in tandem with Moroccanoil Root Boost. Blow-dry with a round brush starting at the roots. TIP: For enhanced body and movement, use Moroccanoil Volumising Mousse along with Moroccanoil Root Boost prior to blow-drying and styling.

• Is this moisturizing??2 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff? I want my hair to ...1 Answers
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I'm a huge fan of this mousse, and have been for a couple years now. Not only does it have Moroccan Oil's signature (and amazing) scent, but it delivers great volume all on its own, without the use of heat - heat just happens to give you even more volume. I love that it's also not sticky, which some mousses tend to be. I'm a dedicated fan (and hairdresser), and will continue to use this for years to come!
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
This is hands down one of their best products yet. This mousse gives me a TON of volume without the stickiness and hardness in my hair. I can use upwards to a baseball size and not have anything but full, soft, volume! I would recommend this to those with fine hair or those looking for more volume because it really is amazing. It also has their great signature scent but not too overpowering.
Dee C.
Van Nuys, CA
I have fine, straight hair, and mainly use this mousse on semi-dry hair to give it some volume, texture and keep it smooth with minimal hold. The scent is pleasing and not overpowering; the product doesn't weigh my hair down like many others I have tried in the past. A little pricey, but a little goes a long way for my short hair :)
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
Smells great and works great too. I would say it's fairly comparable to other volumizing mousses out there. If you are loyal to the brand or new, this won't let you down. Would recommend to others for sure!
Shelby B.
Columbus, GA
I use this mousse to scrunch my wavy hair. It controls the frizz and makes my hair shinier and healthier looking. It doesn't weigh my hair down like others do.
Eri B.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Omg. Let me tell you about this product that has left me
speechless. It is so good, it is soo hydrating and it is so light and airy.

Veronica M.
This mousse is not only volumizing it also it hydrating to your hair and smells wonderful! I apply it after I shower from my roots to my ends and proceed to blow dry my hair with a large brush to get extra volume and for the mousse to work it’s best. I purchased it at the salon I get my hair done but have seen some of their products at Sephora. It’s pricier then regular mousse costing around $22 but it’s well worth it because of the other attributes it has like the softness your hair feels like and not the crunchy feeling you usually get from mousse. I highly recommend this product
Nikki M.
I really do not see any results at all with this product. My hair stylist uses this almost every time I go to the salon, and Ive had friends with great results, I just was not impressed with it when I have used it. I felt that maybe I was using too much at first, and Ive varied the amounts I've used, but still not see much volume.
Lisa W.
When I'm trying to add some volume, this is the product that I go to. I love the smell of this product and it definitely works. It's a great price and a great product. I tend to have thin hair, and on those nights of going out, this is my saving grace. Terrific product for a terrific price.
Ashley W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use this when I'm in a hurry and can't do much with my hair. A quick squirt and scrunch with this stuff keeps my curls in place, while giving them a touchable soft feel. It's the best styling mousse I've used as it leaves my hair fabulous with out the "crunchy" look that most others give.
Kimberly F.
Spanaway, WA
Is this moisturizing??
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff? I want my hair to still feel like my hair.