Moroccanoil Volumising Mousse 250mL

Moroccanoil Volumising Mousse 250mL

What is the difference between the Moroccanoil Volumising Mousse 250mL and the new Moroccanoil volumizing mist in terms of results?
What are your thoughts on this? I have zero volume.
Does it make your hair feel stiff?
Start your review of Moroccanoil Volumising Mousse 250mL!
Parma, OH
Moroccanoil Volumising Mousse 250mL uploaded by Larisa P.
I always use mousse after I wash my hair to give it some texture! This mousse works great. It’s very lightweight and never leaves your hair feeling crunchy. It’s very easy to work with and smells good! Moroccanoil Volumising Mousse 250mL
Justice, IL
Moroccanoil Volumising Mousse 250mL uploaded by Gabriela O.
Purchased at: Sephora
This Moroccanoil Volumising Mousse 250mL is one of my favorites. It adds volume to my fine hair without drying it out. It also contains Moroccan oil in it to help with damage. I notice my hair is much more fuller when I use it. It also smells amazing just like all the Moroccan oil products.
Wonder Lake, IL
I love this product! My hair stylist recommend it and it's done amazing things for my hair. Not only is it great for adding volume but it smells amazing and has made my hair look and feel so much healthier after a month if use.
Orangeburg, NY
Moroccanoil Volumising Mousse 250mL uploaded by Dianne S.
Purchased at: Beautylish
Works to add volume to my fine hair without leaving it sticky or crunchy. Lots of volume!
Woodside, NY
Moroccanoil Volumising Mousse 250mL uploaded by Anne N.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m obsessed with the long-lasting scent of this shampoo, but my hair didn’t like it that much, and it’s pricey
Okmulgee
Lovee it it's so great,I would definitely recommend it to someone. It's not too pricey or anything.. the smell is wonderful as well.
Surprise , AZ
This is a great hair mousse it gives me lots of body and volume also has a very flexible hold so your hair is not crunchy
Baton Rouge, LA
Moroccanoil Volumising Mousse 250mL uploaded by Tina R.
I really enjoy this product and use it on clients. One thing I like about it is it is really good for fine/medium hair. It's not going to weigh you down, it's going to give the hair lift and volume. The way that it does it is it swallows the cuticle and as you blow dry it makes your cuticle and hair feel bigger and have more volume. I use this on almost every blowout I do. I definitely recommend this. I give it 5 out of 5 stars. #NoBSBeautyReviews
Honesdale, PA
Moroccanoil Volumising Mousse 250mL uploaded by Cindy B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am partial to morroccanoil products, but this mouse has been one that I use everytime I blow out my hair. It doesn't make my hair weighed down or dry or even feel dirty. A handful applied mostly to the crown of the head and comb through, and boom bouncy smooth locks!
Hartland, MI
This is a companion product that works well with the Moroccan Oil hair volumizing products. I highly recommend it. it is very light and does not leave residue on hair. Gives me a ton of long lasting fullness and body!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
The Woodlands, TX