Anna S.
Brook W.
Brook W.
Norton, OH
9 months ago
Yes!!!! It makes my hair super soft and it smells amazing! Takes all the frizziness away! You only need a dime amount! A small amount goes a long way! I've been using this for awhile and it helps with the split ends!!!
Jo R.
Jo R.
9 months ago
Definitely worth the money. It makes my hair so soft and healthy
Areeba K.
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
9 months, 1 week ago
Definitely! Helps contain hair fall as well.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
9 months, 2 weeks ago
It is pricey, but definitely worth it.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Grand Lake, NS
10 months, 1 week ago
This is definitely worth the money. I've used knock off brands or No-name brands of Moroccan oil and it just doesn't have the same consistency as this product. So many benefits from buying the original.
Norma F.
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I really think its worth it and it doesnt compare to other products that I have try on.
Dani C.
Dani C.
1 year, 3 months ago
Worth every bit! I've tried numerous cheaper versions and nothing compares. For the amount I've spent looking for an alternative, I could have purchased this numerous times.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Charleston, WV
1 year, 3 months ago
Definitely worth it!! I have wavy, thick hair and it takes forever to straighten. I use this product now and it takes much less time and my hair stays straight for days. It just takes a small amount, so it lasts a long time.
Angela T.
Angela T.
1 year, 4 months ago
Definitely worth it :) I actually work in salon and we love this product line. I think it okay to spend a little more on something that will actually help, than spend on something that that won't do that much good. To me, that's a waste of money. Just remember to use a little bit, maybe a dime size if you have long hair. It should last a long time.
Meaghan R.
Meaghan R.
4 years ago
Yes, it is definitely worth the money