Anna S.

Is it worth the money?
Gina B.
Gina B.
Dec. 8, 2016, 8:30 a.m.
This is definitely worth the money. I've used knock off brands or No-name brands of Moroccan oil and it just doesn't have the same consistency as this product. So many benefits from buying the original.
Norma F.
Norma F.
Dec. 4, 2016, 10:42 a.m.
I really think its worth it and it doesnt compare to other products that I have try on.
Dani C.
Dani C.
June 25, 2016, 6:14 p.m.
Worth every bit! I've tried numerous cheaper versions and nothing compares. For the amount I've spent looking for an alternative, I could have purchased this numerous times.
Amy S.
Amy S.
June 21, 2016, 1:35 p.m.
Definitely worth it!! I have wavy, thick hair and it takes forever to straighten. I use this product now and it takes much less time and my hair stays straight for days. It just takes a small amount, so it lasts a long time.
Angela T.
Angela T.
June 19, 2016, 1:47 p.m.
Definitely worth it :) I actually work in salon and we love this product line. I think it okay to spend a little more on something that will actually help, than spend on something that that won't do that much good. To me, that's a waste of money. Just remember to use a little bit, maybe a dime size if you have long hair. It should last a long time.
Meaghan R.
Meaghan R.
Oct. 12, 2013, 6:56 p.m.
Yes, it is definitely worth the money
Lenora C.
Lenora C.
Sept. 5, 2013, 5:08 p.m.
Yes and No. The product itself is great, however there are cheaper alternatives that work just as well and they are less than half of the price. As in under $10.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
July 31, 2013, 9:53 p.m.
I know it is pricey, but in my opinion, it is worth it. I have tried a lot of hair oils and this one is my favorite. I have fine hair and it leaves it soft without weighing it down. I also feel like it saves my hair from damage because my hair seems to dry faster when I use it.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
June 25, 2013, 10:18 a.m.
It makes a huge difference in my hair. I didn't treat my hair properly in the past and my hair was in bad shape. Since using this product I can see (and feel) a world of difference! It is worth every penny! You shouldn't use very much every day so it should last you a little while too.
Sami W.
Sami W.
June 22, 2013, 11:46 a.m.
I would say yes. :) It is AMAZING at maing your hair super soft and shiny
Marielena G.
Marielena G.
June 20, 2013, 4:25 p.m.
Yess i am currently a cosmo student and where i go to school this i the best selling product especially among us students because it i great! all Moroccan oil products are :D
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
May 31, 2013, 2:02 p.m.
Every penny!!
Alysa M.
Alysa M.
May 13, 2013, 10:01 p.m.
I would say yes. I've tried other Argan oils and this is my favorite.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
April 25, 2013, 7:53 a.m.
Definitely worth the price. I would recommend getting the smaller bottle just to make sure that this is the product for you. If you love it, then go for the big bottle. It will last you a long time and it really does wonders on your hair.
Marcelle J.
Marcelle J.
March 30, 2013, 9:55 a.m.
You can find this really cheap on amazon.. I think I paid maybe 10$ for a bottle of the real deal.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
March 9, 2013, 8:13 p.m.
Most definitely! It works wonders (like magic).
Yadira A.
Yadira A.
March 8, 2013, 3:19 p.m.
Yesss an smells delicious use while hair is damp on tips of hair
Tess G.
Tess G.
Feb. 27, 2013, 4:59 p.m.
Definitely worth it. cheaper knock offs have higher water content and don't work as well
Ella B.
Ella B.
Feb. 22, 2013, 7:37 p.m.
If you have thick or frizzy hair ABSOLUTELY!!!! But even if you don't it helps when styling it or helps if your putting your hair in a pony tail!!
Susan h.
Susan h.
Feb. 17, 2013, 3:04 p.m.
It really is. I am very frugal and I will pay the extra for it. There are other oils out there that claim to do the same and are cheaper but this one is much better.
Summer B.
Summer B.
Jan. 3, 2013, 4:19 p.m.
Shines hair just don't put a lot on your crown helps with frizz and makes your hair very soft and flowy
Dana F.
Dana F.
Dec. 11, 2012, 6:18 a.m.
Absolutely! It has done wonders for my hair and it doesn't weigh it down or make your hair greasy!

Join Now